Unable to throw party! No party icon

Effie240Effie240 Registered Users 3 Posts
I have no party going on but whenever I check my homes, there is no party icon so I'm unable to host one. I've already submitted a ticket. And for those of you who have tried reaching out to glu support, you'd know their response takes forever. So while I wait for their reply, I'd appreciate any suggestions. I've already tried deleting the app and reinstalling on my iPhone but sadly that doesn't fix the problem :/

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can try to leave and re-join your krew and then try to host a party again. If it doesn't work, please be patient until you hear back from our support team.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Effie240Effie240 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for your reply! Leaving the krew and re-joining worked! The party icon now appears in my homes. Unfortunately, leaving the krew is going to cost you your OWN points in the event, the krew points remain unchanged. Luckily, I have bought a lot of homes so I was able to host and also join a number of parties and got at least 30 points which is the minimum requirement to get the krew event prizes.

Before I left my krew, I had over 80 points. After re-joining, I had to start from zero but at least I'm able to throw parties now 🙈. Just wish Glu would invest more on the app, especially its support team. I've been a loyal player who actually spends money on the game so problems like these are disappointing.
  • OceanmoonOceanmoon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Yeah I'm having the same issue. However mine started when i was in the middle of throwing a party so now im unable to finish the party and/or invite kendall or kylie to help me finish the party. Also i can't throw parties in any of my houses. i've deleted and re installed the game and nothing changed still having the same issue. havent tried leaving my krew yet but i will after the event is over because i have 258 points on my own and im #1 in my krew for points so dont want to lose those right now.