12-1 Weekend Event - #KrewGoals

#KrewGoals is back! Pick out your first party outfit and get ready to spend lots of time with your krews.

IMG_0341.jpg
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev1

Comments

• ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    #KrewGoals is back! Pick out your first party outfit and get ready to spend lots of time with your krews.

IMG_0341.jpg

Two hairstyles are always good in my book! I love the items, thanks glu :)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Yay thanks Kalinda!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Omg the items are so gorgeous! Thank you Kalinda!
    What time the event starts? Is it in a few hours?
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

Thank you, Kalinda! I really appreciate you announcing the event already, so we can be ready to go in a few hours! I'm really excited for this one, because I love partyin' with my krew and I'm wild about the earnables this week. Kudos to Glu!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Love the items! Can't wait to win them all. :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow I don't know each prize I like more!

Now praying to my krew get paired with stoners, to all that be ours!

Thanks Kalinda!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Yayyy I love that you can tap your furniture and get points, also a big plus is the 30 points minimum to receive the prizes ����
  • JasmineLJasmineL Registered Users 35 Posts
    Some funky stuff is happening with this event. Example our krew finished 2 parties with 50ponts and someone how the other krew had 51 points? And the third place krew has 3 points? Can someone explain?
    K&K
    Name: Jasmine
    LVL: 24
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    JasmineL wrote: »
    Some funky stuff is happening with this event. Example our krew finished 2 parties with 50ponts and someone how the other krew had 51 points? And the third place krew has 3 points? Can someone explain?

I tapped on a piece of furniture and it gave a point out that added to my contribution points, so that will explain the odd amounts of points. :)
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • JasmineLJasmineL Registered Users 35 Posts
    Kieran wrote: »
    I tapped on a piece of furniture and it gave a point out that added to my contribution points, so that will explain the odd amounts of points. :)

Awesome thank you!!
    K&K
    Name: Jasmine
    LVL: 24
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    I don't like this Krew event

My Krew isn't active enough to get 30 points for each member (some yes but not all of our participants will get prizes which I think is unfair)

When We do remove the people who don't play anymore, the new members that join usually don't join or throw parties but they don't get removed because they still play the game

I will not buy the NPC friends because I can't afford 75 k gems for every party

Glu has made #KrewGoals harder for small Krews that are friend based to get the prizes
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
  • -Casey--Casey- Registered Users 8 Posts
    My entire krew is having huge glitches with this week's event. We are very active and usually donly very well in events, but because of the glitches we haven't been able to reliably throw parties or RSVP to each other's parties. I'm really sad because the earnables for this week are so cute, but we haven't been able to earn many points even though we all have been trying to go to each other's parties. The glitches prevent us from doing it :(

You can see some screenshots I've taken here: http://m.imgur.com/a/lYhZK
    Casey, USA (Pacific), Android 🏝
    Level 22, every day active player ☇
    #KingKrewKuties 👑
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Firstly, absolutely love the male clothes this week. Probably one of my favourite selections of clothes offered for an event and the hair is the best I've seen yet!

However, my krew and I have also experienced quite bad glitches in the game. An error to RSVP to a party has occurred many times for both myself and other members. I've personally never encountered this glitch, but a member of my krew last night said that there were no options for tasks at her own party and I believe no one could RSVP for it either. I'm assuming that these are just bugs/glitches that came with the game's update from last week and that glu are on the amend. :)
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • AngeleyesAngeleyes Registered Users 5 Posts
    My Krew is having major glitches with this weeks party event. Members throwing parties but it doesn't show the RSVP on their Krew icon so nobody can click to attend, members throwing parties but it doesn't come up in the feed, throwing a party in one location one time only and then getting the house is dirty can't be used for another 2 days message. This is going to be a really difficult event to gain points on for Krews with all these glitches 🙁
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Well our rival krews aren't doing anything lol easy win like this.
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    My Krew is losing due to most of them going inactive due to lack of gigs. It's frustrating, we slayed the last event,
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I thought Glu was going to fix the glitches but they are worse than ever! Several members of my Krew, including myself, have tried to join party's only to be told they are full. BUT everyone at the party had completed all their actions! We have been neck and neck with another Krew all weekend and it looks like we are now going to lose the first place spot only because have had so many failed party attempts. We are a very active Krew and it is so frustrating to be putting in so much effort an K stars for this.
  • -Casey--Casey- Registered Users 8 Posts
    Anyone have a pic of the prizes for males this weekend?
    Casey, USA (Pacific), Android 🏝
    Level 22, every day active player ☇
    #KingKrewKuties 👑
  • Eleven420Eleven420 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Wow I don't know each prize I like more!

Now praying to my krew get paired with stoners, to all that be ours!

Thanks Kalinda!:)

LOL my krew is lead by a "stoner" (yeah, that's me). That being said, pray you never have to face off against us!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    -Casey- wrote: »
    Anyone have a pic of the prizes for males this weekend?

crYan5x.png
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    crYan5x.png

Wow. I really like the guys stuff. This event has been great in terms of items for guys and girls. Thanks Glu. :)
    Darktracy wrote: »
    I don't like this Krew event

My Krew isn't active enough to get 30 points for each member (some yes but not all of our participants will get prizes which I think is unfair)

When We do remove the people who don't play anymore, the new members that join usually don't join or throw parties but they don't get removed because they still play the game

I will not buy the NPC friends because I can't afford 75 k gems for every party

Glu has made #KrewGoals harder for small Krews that are friend based to get the prizes

I personally don't think Glu is asking too much with the 30 points each member thing. It ensures that each krew has no stragglers that only get 5 points and are able to get the prizes. Plus, now we can get points from tapping on furniture during parties, so that definitely helps.
  • LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
    Well guess what happened? Event is over and I didn't recieve my gifts even tho' our krew was first and I had more than 60 points. What to do now?
    LeahAnn wrote: »
    Well guess what happened? Event is over and I didn't recieve my gifts even tho' our krew was first and I had more than 60 points. What to do now?

Same. Many members of my krew have this problem as well. :(
  • ShayLeighShayLeigh Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same! It's super annoying
    Well what should we do? I already sent mail but will they do anything about that? 😕
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I'm in AngelaLauren's group and I over 150 points and haven't received my prizes. :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • ShayLeighShayLeigh Registered Users 5 Posts
    LeahAnn wrote: »
    Well what should we do? I already sent mail but will they do anything about that? 😕

I just don't know how they can prove it unless they want to go back and look at every single Krew that's registered within the game /: I'm super disappointed because everything g was so cute. I had 100 points so I know I should have gotten something
    I added a photo in mail where it shows our result (luckily I took a screenshoot!). I hope they will do something about it 😕
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Sorry to hear that girls but did u try logging out then in again?