Options

Krew gone?!!!

MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
I made a lootttt of points for my krew and the next morning I don't have a krew anymore??? Did they kick me out? Which is really weird because I'm good friends with the leader.

Comments

• Options
    KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    I think it's a glitch happening with some krews. A longtime member of my krew suddenly left about three days ago and I know that I did not kick her. I saw on the feed that she'd captioned a selfie saying that she loaded the game and suddenly she wasn't in the krew. She joined again and the same happened.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Options
    A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    @Minji if they kicked you out,you should have gotten a pop-up in the game saying the krew leader kicked you out, I know this since I got kicked out of a krew after contributing towards winning this event.
  • Options
    River_StonemRiver_Stonem Registered Users 16 Posts
    Its probably just a glitch, that stays happening to me. Just close the app and open it back up (might take a few times to see that you're back in the krew)
    K&K
    Name: River_Stonem
    Level: 25
    Krew: X&O

KKH
    Level: 35
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you have been kicked from a krew or know someone who was kicked out, please send me a PM with your platform (iOS/Android) & ID. Sorry to hear that happened!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.