12-1 Weekend Event - #KrewGoals

2Next

Comments

• ShayLeighShayLeigh Registered Users 5 Posts
    Is everyone in your group in the same time zone? Someone in my Krew just informed me that she still has 10 minutes left before hers is up so maybe that's why
  • LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
    Well in my time zone event is over. After it ended the picture shows up where it says: add me to krew. Like I'm not in a krew at all, even tho' I was. Game is glitching obviously...
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Mine did the same thing... told me to join a krew about the event ended. Don't know what that was about.
    I'm not gonna lie... But I'm really ****ed off.. :/ I spent gems and a lot of money to finish parties... :/
  • Peyton0213Peyton0213 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. The event is over and I don't have none of the prizes. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
  • blackdiamondblackdiamond Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    I dont receive the items too, i make 200 points and the game say a message im not in krew, and i click in the chat and im in a krew, all okay but i dont received the items and others 3 people of my krew dont receive too
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Did the same to me i cleared my cache then uninstalled the game restarted my device and reinstalled the game the pop up didn't show but my items are there
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Put me down for having the same problem. Opened the game and it wanted to add me to a krew. Reloaded the game and I was back in my krew, but no prizes.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    This is really frustrating. :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add ๐Ÿ’–
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Around 3 people from my Krew didn't receive the prizes too and this is by far one of the stressful weekend events I've experienced there was so many bugs and glitches...
    astray wrote: ยป
    Did the same to me i cleared my cache then uninstalled the game restarted my device and reinstalled the game the pop up didn't show but my items are there

Can anyone else try this? The last time I deleted the game I wasn't the admin of the krew anymore... I'm not sure if I want to risk it...
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yep me and Phoenix from my Krew did not receive the items either even though I was the top contributor and Phoenix no 4 out of 20 members with more than enough points to have gotten the items...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ShayLeighShayLeigh Registered Users 5 Posts
    Only one person from my krew got the prizes which is really annoying seeing as I was the top contributor
    Can anyone else try this? The last time I deleted the game I wasn't the admin of the krew anymore... I'm not sure if I want to risk it...

Hey LeahAnn. I just tried it and I did not get the prizes.
    Hey LeahAnn. I just tried it and I did not get the prizes.

Thank you for the answer. So I definitely won't try it...
    Thank you for the answer. So I definitely won't try it...

Another girl in our krew who didn't get the prizes just tried it as well, and she also didn't get the prizes. So there's that!
    Another girl in our krew who didn't get the prizes just tried it as well, and she also didn't get the prizes. So there's that!

well let's hope an email will be affective...
  • Paola925Paola925 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I didn't get anything either ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I landed first place and got all the 6 items ;-;
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you haven't received your prizes yet, please send me a private message with your ID, platform (iOS/Android) and krew name.

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) Your ID is listed in the middle of the HelpPage
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LunaDeLoieLunaDeLoie Registered Users 4 Posts
    How do I send you a private message?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    How do I send you a private message?

If you're on the mobile site click on full site click on Kalinda's username and it'll say send private message under her profile or you can send a PM under yours and change it from your name as the receiver to KalindaKing.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    If you haven't received your prizes yet, please send me a private message with your ID, platform (iOS/Android) and krew name.

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.

Thanks for posting this Kalinda! I just sent you a private message with my info and I also told my krew to as well. There were quite a few people in my krew that never received their prizes despite having over 30 points and our krew coming in first. I appreciate you doing this for the players. :)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you very much for your help Kalinda!! Much appreciated!
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

To get your ID:

Perhaps you could give us some insight on why this is happening?
    PM to add