ACTIVE players, join Party Dollz

SamanthaxoSamanthaxo Registered Users 15 Posts
I'm the leader of Party Dollz and I'm currently looking for daily players who work hard to win #krewgoals, send kred constantly and just love the game and go on frequently throughout the day to join my krew. we have a good group of people that are active, and want to win krew goals always, and had some that didn't so I had to get rid of them so it's fair for everyone who works hard. so if this applys to you I encourage you to join, Party Dollz ! -xo

Comments

• SamanthaxoSamanthaxo Registered Users 15 Posts
    looking to fill two more spots (:
  • Asdfghjkl83Asdfghjkl83 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi Samantha, I was in the krew last krew event. I left the krew cause I was moving and wasn't sure when the wifi would be hooked up at my new apartment but it was way quicker than I thought. I left the krew and then forgot to say something before I left. My doll name was Katt. If you have a spot that opens up, I'd love to rejoin. 😊
    I just added you, I'd love to have you back! 😌
  • EleanorDEleanorD Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi Samanthaxo !

I really would like to join your krew. I promise you, i log in my K&K every single day and really a competitive person. You can definitely count on me :)

My name is Eleanor
    go ahead and send me a request and I'll accept you! (:
    I'm looking for two more spots to fill! especially if it's a krewgoals weekend, we always win! (: