Pets

ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
I was wondering if all the pets give the same amount of energy bolts? I only own pets in Santa Monica, Malibu, Calabasas and London and they all give three bolts. Does anybody know if the other pets give more?

Comments

• Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    The pet in Santa Monica is giving 3 bolts? Mine always gave me just 2.
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    The pet in Santa Monica is giving 3 bolts? Mine always gave me just 2.

Yes, if you feed the hamster there are two options I think it's play and cuddle and one gives you one bolt and the other two bolts ��
  • lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've gathered I usually gain 4 bolts from the dog in the Malibu home :) I know the pets in Montreal, London, Thailand, Bahamas and Hong Kong all give 3 energy bolts, but it would be interesting to perhaps discover how much the horse in Jackson Hole gives... considering it costs an arm and a leg.
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
    Shannen wrote: »
    Yes, if you feed the hamster there are two options I think it's play and cuddle and one gives you one bolt and the other two bolts ��

That's interesting. Mine hamster gives me just 1 bolt for play and 1 for cuddle.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    That's interesting. Mine hamster gives me just 1 bolt for play and 1 for cuddle.

Same here.
    PM to add
    I agree it's really weird that everyone gets different amounts. My hamster for sure guves me 3 bolts and Lenainc said she gets 4 from the dog in malibu but I always get three :eek:. Also wondering how much the horse gives you but I think it is just too expensive to find out lol
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    I agree it's really weird that everyone gets different amounts. My hamster for sure guves me 3 bolts and Lenainc said she gets 4 from the dog in malibu but I always get three :eek:. Also wondering how much the horse gives you but I think it is just too expensive to find out lol

Like, will we ever find out? :rolleyes:
    PM to add
    Couldn't be the reason level? Higher level = more bolts?
    Couldn't be the reason level? Higher level = more bolts?

Yes that could be true, I hadn't thought about that thanks!
  • xAnnaMxAnnaM Registered Users 8 Posts
    The horse only gives 3 bolts and costs 200$ to feed it. It's ridiculous considering that it cost 1499 gems.
    xAnnaM wrote: »
    The horse only gives 3 bolts and costs 200$ to feed it. It's ridiculous considering that it cost 1499 gems.

Wow that's exactly what I was afraid of, thanks for the answer. I'll defenitly never buy the horse lol I think that if it gave 10 bolts it would be okay i guess