Weekend Event 12-15-16

djada9500djada9500 Registered Users 6 Posts
I'm so excited for the event for this weekend. I can't wait. I hope we have a krew event or date event ❤❤

Comments

• A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I'm hoping for a dating event, haven't had that in a while
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I think it's gonna be #KrewGoals, but from the spoilers, we're gonna get a dating event sometime this update. :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're having another #KrewGoals competition, you guys! It seems like the holiday parties are nonstop, so why should the game be any different?

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thank you, Kalinda! I am SO EXCITED for that earnable hair! I've been hoping for more shorter hairstyles for the ladies and that one is SO cute!

I've got an awesome krew, so I am really hoping we'll slay (sleigh? haha) the parties this weekend!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    haftime wrote: »
    thank you, Kalinda! I am SO EXCITED for that earnable hair! I've been hoping for more shorter hairstyles for the ladies and that one is SO cute!

I've got an awesome krew, so I am really hoping we'll slay (sleigh? haha) the parties this weekend!

I love the short hair too! I'm glad they're adding short earnable hair to the game. I've always had shorter hair so I'm excited that I can have cute shorter hair for my doll. And I love that pun! Haha. :)
  • River_StonemRiver_Stonem Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yessssss! I'm excited! The guys outfits are amazing!!
    K&K
    Name: River_Stonem
    Level: 25
    Krew: X&O

KKH
    Level: 35
  • fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    This week's guys outfits are amazing. I can't wait to start playing with my amazing Krew!!!!!
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    My leaderboard isn't working
    214sok.png
    It seems like i could scroll through but it isn't working so I can only see no. 9-20 :(
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Not a fan of the coat and trousers but those hats/hairstyles are beautiful. :eek:
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    214sok.png

You can scroll up and down now to see points of everyone! Awesome.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    214sok.png

Now that Lulu explained it scrolled, are you good Shannen, or still broken?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • talljon66talljon66 Registered Users 13 Posts
    What are the benefits of paying the gems to invite a VIP like Ken or Ky to your Krew Goals party?
    more points 5 stars at that party? Gotta be, yeah? but how many more
    Flawless Squád krew....
    my doll's name is Aimee...Go on and add me on Game Center/iOS

;) :cool:
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    CAn someone explain to me how parties work. I haven't really been able to be active since all this krew stuff happened and I'm kinda confused. I just start a party and hopefully people will help? And to help my crew I just press RSVP? Is that it?
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    CAn someone explain to me how parties work. I haven't really been able to be active since all this krew stuff happened and I'm kinda confused. I just start a party and hopefully people will help? And to help my crew I just press RSVP? Is that it?

Yes that's exactly right, actually! :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Now that Lulu explained it scrolled, are you good Shannen, or still broken?

I re-installed the game and then it worked! At first it was just a still screen, thanks!
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Yes that's exactly right, actually! :)

Ok cause I RSVP'd to one and now it says "attend friends party at Malibu" on my tasks and I go to Malibu home but nothing to do there
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Ok cause I RSVP'd to one and now it says "attend friends party at Malibu" on my tasks and I go to Malibu home but nothing to do there

Hmm, that must be a glitch. Either that or the party ended already. That's very weird. When you RSVP to a party, it turns that location into a party event where you go inside and click your actions to gain stars and progress for the party.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hmm, that must be a glitch. Either that or the party ended already. That's very weird. When you RSVP to a party, it turns that location into a party event where you go inside and click your actions to gain stars and progress for the party.

Yeah tried it again on another party and there are again no actions !! So weird
  • Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I have lots of glitches in game ,but I Can play

IMG_6145.jpgforum image hosting
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
    Ugh I discoverd another new glitch... tried to start a party in my London home, it says there is already a party going on when there isn't then I went in the chat to send kred and saw the RSVP option on myself but of course nothing happens when I click it.

156py7c.png

4tsjyu.png
    Second #KrewGoals event in a row I didn't receive my prizes. :mad::mad::mad:
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If any of you don't receive your prizes soon, please send me a PM with your platform (iOS/Android) & ID. I can look at your games when I'm in the studio.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LealineLealine Registered Users 5 Posts
    So far, 2 members of my krew didn't get their earned prizes from this weekends krew event.