Gifting Suggestion

Eva521Eva521 Registered Users 2 Posts
I feel as if we should be able to gift other players that we have whether that be from our Krew or other friends who play, some of us are higher then others and some people can't afford certain things so I think it would be cool to have like a wish list that people from your Krew or friends could buy for you

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Eva521 wrote: »
    I feel as if we should be able to gift other players that we have whether that be from our Krew or other friends who play, some of us are higher then others and some people can't afford certain things so I think it would be cool to have like a wish list that people from your Krew or friends could buy for you

I'd definitely be all for this, even if there was a special set of stuff we could send our friends/krew members.
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'd definitely be all for this, even if there was a special set of stuff we could send our friends/krew members.

Yes I would love to gift my boyfriend or krew members :) i love my krew
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I totally agree,I feel like this is one of the many suggestions that the game really needs, a lot of us here are kind and we would love to send gifts to those who want them but can't get it
  • JasmineLJasmineL Registered Users 35 Posts
    Even if we could trade items would be amazing!
    K&K
    Name: Jasmine
    LVL: 24
  • Eleven420Eleven420 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I've been thinking the same thing. It'd be great to trade clothing items & accessories, but even cooler if I could reward my krew in some way. The only thing I've come up with is to send them iTunes credits/gift cards but that's a bit excessive... I do have some star players who I think deserve SOME kind of gift!