game keeps on crashing?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Okay so first things first, I tried to move Kendall & Kylie game to my micro SD Memory card since my device has little internal storage space. Long story short version, I cannot open up my game since it's constantly crashing. Now I don't know what to do!? Should I delete my game and try to upload my saved game? Or if that option doesn't work should I just contact the moderator to get my event clothing back?
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Hi Carol! I have been looking for you! I tried to PM you, but your storage is full.
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi Carol Davida, welcome back! It sounds like it would be helpful if you reinstall and try to load your old saved game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hi Carol! I have been looking for you! I tried to PM you, but your storage is full.

Oh I'm so sorry. I've just been inactive on the forums lately but you can try to PM me back though. I've cleared up my inbox.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hi Carol Davida, welcome back! It sounds like it would be helpful if you reinstall and try to load your old saved game.

Hi Kalinda! I feel welcomed back like it's my home sweet home again :). And thanks for all of your help. My old saved game is safe & sound☺.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG