Weekend event 23-12-2016

A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
Christmas is around the corner, will we be getting a work it event to get Christmas goodies or go the dating route? Just curious...
Prev1

Comments

• kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    A.P.T wrote: »
    Christmas is around the corner, will we be getting a work it event to get Christmas goodies or go the dating route? Just curious...

Superstar event with a christmas onesie
    This game is going downhill.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    kkg_grace wrote: »
    Superstar event with a christmas onesie

Yup, she said it. There's spoilers to back it up. :)
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    I think it would be BS doing a superstar event (since they did one for Black Friday aka Thanksgiving
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    I think the onesie is the most perfect item of clothing ever invented...

Eqvq8w4.jpg

jEhGYTe.jpg

afZdQI9.jpg

8xOYk9C.jpg
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cute matching onesies and antler headbands!
    PM to add
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I honestly love the onesies. I'd wear it in rl! :)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, eggsandbananas!!
    Everything is super cute!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BlueTriggerBlueTrigger Registered Users 16 Posts
    Surely I didn't read that right... you have to spend 4000 gems to get this??? That's $50!!!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Girl's hair would be perfect without the accessories!
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Surely I didn't read that right... you have to spend 4000 gems to get this??? That's $50!!!

No you read it right lol
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    So whose gonna be participating? *raises hand*
    Need that onesie!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know if purchasing the pets on this game is worth it just like in KKH? I don't wanna be wasting my kgems for nothing if none of the pets provides energy.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Does anyone know if purchasing the pets on this game is worth it just like in KKH? I don't wanna be wasting my kgems for nothing if none of the pets provides energy.

I have the pets in Malibu and Calabasas. They give 3 energy every so many hours but I haven't figured out the amount of hours yet. But yes, they do give energy and I find them very helpful.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    We used to earn 5 gems for every gig we do during super star event. Not this week?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I have the pets in Malibu and Calabasas. They give 3 energy every so many hours but I haven't figured out the amount of hours yet. But yes, they do give energy and I find them very helpful.

Also, during Krew events if you tap them during a party, they'll give a point. It's not a whole lot, but it's something.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    We used to earn 5 gems for every gig we do during super star event. Not this week?

Yes give it to us, I already don't have the option to watch ads for gems so I've been counting on it once a month to recuperate emy spends.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yes give it to us, I already don't have the option to watch ads for gems so I've been counting on it once a month to recuperate emy spends.

Oh wow, I didn't notice that that was disabled until now. :O I hope it isn't permanent.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Also, during Krew events if you tap them during a party, they'll give a point. It's not a whole lot, but it's something.

Thanks Lance for answering my question ☺ and thanks to Kayla for the additional info:).
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yes we always get them! Eggsandbananas, is this an oversight??
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Honestly, I wouldve preferred any other weekend event but this one. I think its selfish that we have to spend 50USD to get the rewards. What a merry christmas for Glu & the Jenners! & what do we actually get? One time wears.....
  • Peyton0213Peyton0213 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Oouulala wrote: »
    Honestly, I wouldve preferred any other weekend event but this one. I think its selfish that we have to spend 50USD to get the rewards. What a merry christmas for Glu & the Jenners! & what do we actually get? One time wears.....

I agree with you Lala. Whose idea was it to have this event over the holiday weekend? why not give back to us not the other way around. 😒
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I always sit the superstar weekend events out because there's no way I'm gonna spend lots of money on a glitchy game so good luck to everyone who does them as much as i'd love to I am not gonna spend £79.99 for 10000 gems just so I can try to win items that are probably not in the boxes so as I stated good luck to all who's participating.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    It's not fair to open 80 k gems box to win energy! This ****ed my off so much! And I win energy 3 times!! We are talking about real money and if I decide to buy k gems to open the boxes it shouldn't even be unimaginable to win energy back!!! 😠😠😠😠😠
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    It's not fair to open 80 k gems box to win energy! This ****ed my off so much! And I win energy 3 times!! We are talking about real money and if I decide to buy k gems to open the boxes it shouldn't even be unimaginable to win energy back!!! ����������

I also opened a couple of boxes with 50-125 cash and no hair in sight lol but I did notice the amount of stickers were higher like I got 5 stickers at a time so that's better imo
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    I also opened a couple of boxes with 50-125 cash and no hair in sight lol but I did notice the amount of stickers were higher like I got 5 stickers at a time so that's better imo
    Lucky you I spent 280 k gems to only get all the 4 times energy, energy, energy AND energy. This is ridicoluos if I had the thought to buy k gems yesterday now I'll definitively not buy any of them.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    Lucky you I spent 280 k gems to only get all the 4 times energy, energy, energy AND energy. This is ridicoluos if I had the thought to buy k gems yesterday now I'll definitively not buy any of them.

Aw I understand, I know from experience how annoying that is
    I agree with of all of you about the V.I.P. events on this game. It's 10× more expensive than KKH😞. I was being extremely picky on what I was gonna buy for my new doll smh. And I couldn't even participate on it on my higher leveled game since I haven't saved up enough kgems smt😒. And my gifrboxes were ****pie as usual.
    oazoyq.jpg

All I bought were the slipper booties and I love wearing them irl. They're super comfy:)☺.

Here's my doll chilling at home by her fireplace and keeping cozy nearby her Christmas tree.

Merry Christmas /Happy holidays and have a happy new year!!!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    twitter_2_6_holiday_promo.jpg

Happy holidays! I'll share all of your feedback about the event with the team.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I agree with of all of you about the V.I.P. events on this game. It's 10× more expensive than KKH��. I was being extremely picky on what I was gonna buy for my new doll smh. And I couldn't even participate on it on my higher leveled game since I haven't saved up enough kgems smt��. And my gifrboxes were ****pie as usual.
    oazoyq.jpg

All I bought were the slipper booties and I love wearing them irl. They're super comfy:)☺.

Here's my doll chilling at home by her fireplace and keeping cozy nearby her Christmas tree.

Merry Christmas /Happy holidays and have a happy new year!!!

It actually isn't more expensive. Enough stars on KKH is just as expensive as enough gems on KKG. I understand that everyone feels like the gift boxes are a rip off because the odds aren't as in our favor as they are in KKH but as for the actual VIP portion of the event... it isn't more expensive. 460 stars is $39.99 and 4.6k gems is $49.99. 460 stars isn't even enough to complete a VIP event assuming that there aren't already stars in the person's account.

Just saying. I really do understand the frustration of people. I agree that it would have been better to give us a way to earn the holiday outfit for free since it is the holidays and all, but people saying that these events are more expensive.. that just isn't true.

Happy holidays to everyone! I hope you all have the best time with whoever you're spending them with!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    IMG_6361.png

MARSHALL
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg