New Year event?

KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
Will there be a New Years event? If so what is your guess as what it might b.
Kim Kardashian Hollywood
Doll: Brie
List: A
lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
Doll:Khloe
Followers: 1k
lvl: 8
Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
Prev1

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    There should definitely be a New Year event, I'm guessing that it would be a Work-It event or even better a Dating event since I find them more easier and a great way to get fans.
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    There should definitely be a New Year event, I'm guessing that it would be a Work-It event or even better a Dating event since I find them more easier and a great way to get fans.
    I totally agree with you Ladouce espically in the dating
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    I hope is not a krew event, we will be really busy partying in real life lol
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I'm hoping for dating event because I'm gonna be working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so it would be hard to finish a work it event. :(
    fwmelo wrote: »
    I hope is not a krew event, we will be really busy partying in real life lol

Oh gee, I haven't even thought of that like a #KrewGoals New Year event party... hopefully not!! :eek::D:D
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Kalinda, any chance for some spoilers? We are very excited!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Kalinda, any chance for some spoilers? We are very excited!

Yes I keep refreshing this page!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Of course we're having an event to celebrate the New Year!

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    omg whaaaat!?! are these?? do you mean by Krew parties?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're introducing a new kind of party event! This is not the same as #KrewGoals
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    We're introducing a new kind of party event! This is not the same as #KrewGoals

Thanks for the spoilers!! I can't wait to see how this new event type will play out!
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Ohk...this is unexpected, so if its not the same as #krewgoals then it means we are not going to have to depend on our krew members to get the rewards? Are we in store for individual parties maybe?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Sounds fun! Kalinda, could you explain more? How many points do the host & guest get from a party? I hope the host can get much more points than the guests. In the Krewgoal event, the host only gets 10 points but has to spend a full energy bar to throw a party. Meanwhile, each guest only spends 2 to 7 energy bolts and gets 5 points. I hope the points for the host to earn will be increased in this new party event.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Wow I like the outfits and I'm excited to see this new event!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! I especially like the hourglass pendant and the gb dress and hair, and I appreciate that we're getting an earnable hair!

I am also intrigued by this new type of event. Countdown to it starting!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    haftime wrote: »
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! I especially like the hourglass pendant and the gb dress and hair, and I appreciate that we're getting an earnable hair!

I am also intrigued by this new type of event. Countdown to it starting!

Oh I did not even notice the pendant was an hourglass, cute detail!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Eleven420Eleven420 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hi Kalinda! When does the event begin? My krew and I have been waiting with bated breath all day!
    I can't wait for this event! Hopefully the parties will be pretty easy to complete. :)
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I was expecting work it event, but that's even better! A new type of event? I like! Hope it will be working some similar as in KKH.

I love the giftbox hair! Isn't that haircut same as that christmas hair?
    Sounds fun! Kalinda, could you explain more? How many points do the host & guest get from a party? I hope the host can get much more points than the guests. In the Krewgoal event, the host only gets 10 points but has to spend a full energy bar to throw a party. Meanwhile, each guest only spends 2 to 7 energy bolts and gets 5 points. I hope the points for the host to earn will be increased in this new party event.

I'm not sure but I think Kalinda means we'll be throwing parties on our own. She did say the event will not be like #KrewGoals.
    Acrually... I'd like to know how this works too because I've just started a party and now I'm confused. :(
    Acrually... I'd like to know how this works too because I've just started a party and now I'm confused. :(

It's exactly just like a #KrewGoals parties but without the competition and you still need your Krew members to complete the event!
    It's exactly just like a #KrewGoals parties but without the competition and you still need your Krew members to complete the event!

I feel like it's just gonna be harder now. :(:(
    I feel like it's just gonna be harder now. :(:(

It really is so much harder, especially with the features of being able to click on our furniture for extra points not part of the event!? I kind of wished the this party event is more similar to KKH's where you can just choose to invite any friends and be rewarded extra points. Once I've partied most of my houses 50% of the event will just be me waiting for them to get clean up. What about to the smaller Krews out there because I know that some like to keep their numbers low at least with #KrewGoals event they get paired up with similar Krews but for this one it will be impossible for them to even get halfway through it.
    It really is so much harder, especially with the features of being able to click on our furniture for extra points not part of the event!? I kind of wished the this party event is more similar to KKH's where you can just choose to invite any friends and be rewarded extra points. Once I've partied most of my houses 50% of the event will just be me waiting for them to get clean up. What about to the smaller Krews out there because I know that some like to keep their numbers low at least with #KrewGoals event they get paired up with similar Krews but for this one it will be impossible for them to even get halfway through it.

I agree. I wish it was more like party events on KKH. I won't lie... I've been really busy lately and for #KrewGoals events, I've been leaning on my krew to do well in the events so we'll win. Don't get me wrong... I do as much as I possibly can for my krew in #KrewGoals events, but when you work a lot and can't use your phone at work, it gets hard to participate as much as you'd like. So with this more format, it's gonna be really hard for me to finish the event, seeing as though I'm working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I was really hoping it would be an event where we could party ourselves without needing help from krew members. I'd honestly rather it go back to the old format at this point. :(
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I wish there was a happy medium between Krew goals and this event. I like Krew goals, but I hate when my team gets over 3000 points and comes in 2nd. Like all that hard work while other Krews are paired up with groups that don't even really try, it just makes you feel frustrated. With this NYE event, it's nice, but as long as the houses need to be cleaned up and the glitches, it's going to be tough to finish for each individual person.

It also doesn't help that my game constantly crashes still. Seriously, I don't have enough fingers or toes for how many times this game has crashed tonight. Why can't Glu fix that finally?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Great concept but I agree with everyone else and on top of that... how are we supppsed to finish with 3 day cooldowns on our homes and clothing?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I have to admit that this new "party" event is really hard. I really want to like this game, but more often than not, I'm wondering why I keep playing and spending money on it.

BTW, has anyone been getting new storylines? It's been two weeks since I've gotten any.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    one issue is that we don't seem to be getting any bonus points for getting event items, like we do in every other event on KKH and KKG (except Krew Goals, which is totally different, of course)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Still so much glitches, like on one of my game I don't even have the party icon in all my homes :mad:
    PM to add