My giftboxes have gone and I got kicked from my krew please help

Rhi_xRhi_x Registered Users 1 Posts
I updated the game and it started coming up with a message saying there's been an error, I'm not completely sure what's going on but on here I've seen that people have been having the same problem. If this is about hacking, I can assure you I've never hacked a game in my life. I've got quite far in the game and I don't want to re-install. I've looked for a customer support button but it seems that I don't have one, please help:(

Comments

• dudesbeckerdudesbecker Registered Users 10 Posts
    Me too and now i was did a new game and the giftboxes doesnt appear
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    The giftbox usually doesn't appear until perry mentions kendall sending you giftboxes if you're starting a new game
  • BlaqkAudioBlaqkAudio Registered Users 12 Posts
    I've been kicked from my active Krew and my giftboxes have disappeared, too. I've contacted support and after a couple of days I got a response that my account has been flagged for "inappropriate use" and that I should basically just restart the game for a full access to everything. Well, I'm not about to go down like this, because I've been playing since the game came out and I don't want to lose all the items I have from past events. I've never used any hacks and the only "inappropriate use" may be that I've downloaded the game to my second device (a tablet with the same GamePlay account) when this issue started to check if maybe that was my phone's fault since "there was an error loading my save data". My only regret is that I didn't make screenshots of the error message, because after the message disappeared, the Krew and giftboxes disappeared as well. I've made a polite inquiry about this since they haven't closed my ticket yet, so fingers crossed!
  • KylieObessedKylieObessed Registered Users 2 Posts
    Happened to me too! Im doing a bit more research hoping they'll responed to my message with hope in receiving my account back to normal. I made a krew and a week later I got kicked (today) and the gift box option left. I spent $40 on this game yesterday so I hope they will help me fix it because I really, really dont want to restart the game.
  • KylieObessedKylieObessed Registered Users 2 Posts
    I updated my phone, but that didnt do anything, so im anxiously waiting for a reply.
  • CJDCJD Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing has happened to me and I've contacted Glu support three times now. I learned (the 3rd time) that I've apparently been playing the same game on multiple devices. Which I guess constitutes cheating.
    The only mistake I made was moving the game onto a new device and not deleting it from the old one right away, for fear of losing my save data.
    I really don't want to restart my game because I'll lose 10 months or thereabouts of progress.
    I'd been getting weird error messages about "a discrepancy in your save data" on my original device, which was part of why I moved my game—that, and to lessen crashing and other glitches.
  • Bayleaf9Bayleaf9 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same exact thing is happening to me. I contacted support and they said I was using hacks and cheats to get currency even though I haven't and I have receipts from apple to prove I've purchased currency. It's ridiculous. I did find that when I logged out of game centre I was able to click on the gift box tab but it didn't show my gift boxes, just a kgems sale they're having. I really hope they fix this soon or refund all of the money we've spent.
  • ehlipseehlipse Registered Users 11 Posts
    it happened to me as well :(
    Jasmine x
  • BlaqkAudioBlaqkAudio Registered Users 12 Posts
    I think I'm going to give up on K&K since it doesn't seem like I'll get my game back :(
  • NeneMonroeNeneMonroe Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have have been contacting glu support and I still haven't got a response my krew and gift boxes disappeared after finishing a party for the event
  • candiraynecandirayne Registered Users 8 Posts
    same thing happened to me as well kicked from a krew and not the krew tab has disappeared also reached the 100k followers and the gift tab has also disappeared i did receive some errors and had to restart the game as well the game is only on one device and i have not used any hacks at all...PLS fix this issue some of us spend our hard earned cash because we enjoy the game and would like it to work properly!!!!