Suggestion Thread

Comments

• KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Ewa250365 wrote: »
    you can add frieds to your friend list by Facebook :) That's why I have Facebook account for games :D

Yes that's true, you can add through Facebook. There's also the option for Game Center if you use iOS. I'm not sure of the Android counterpart though, as I don't use those devices.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    - Show all the members whit relative points during the krew events.
    - lower the price of the gift boxes during the different events, I think 80 k gems are a little too much.
    - gain more money from gigs because is very hard to save and have money
    Last but not least a suggestion for the forum: is it possible to do an "events' encyclopedia" here like the KKH one? I'm really curious to see all the events since I lost a few myself!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    IMG_5297.jpg

I get. 289 $
    I will give. 1150 $
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    - more skintone options
    - more racial diversity in the game: different eyes & noses mostly
    - more items you can pay for with cash
    - after a certain amount of followers there are no more rewards. It'd be nice to get a reward everytime we reach another million or something
    - please reward us with more kgems
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    You are right & I agree more skintones & racial diversity eyes and more noses and more makeup would be nice in this game Kiko, I've noticed that some skintones didn't exactly get the makeup and lipstick during the really old update preferably the dark tones i think didn't get them only the lighter skintones, they did add new eyes I think they're new I'm a bit confused on that, idk if they're glitching or not because they look weird sometimes and sometimes they don't the only reason i noticed that is because of your picture showing how odd the eyes were looking maybe it's a glitch & glu will fix it, idk.

more autumn clothes would be nice too it still feels like they're stuck in the summertime still and more shoes and hairs that you can buy with cash and not gems like Kiko suggested.
  • lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    - more skintone options
    - more racial diversity in the game: different eyes & noses mostly
    - more items you can pay for with cash
    - after a certain amount of followers there are no more rewards. It'd be nice to get a reward everytime we reach another million or something
    - please reward us with more kgems

TOTALLY agree with the follower thing...!!! yaaas!
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
    More clothes for the cold, thigh high boots and more make up options, thanks
    If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks
    IMG_5357.png

It is the prize after 27 level... It could be more... 😔
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Sigh wrote: »
    More clothes for the cold, thigh high boots and more make up options, thanks

that does sound nice
    IMG_5435.jpg

IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg

image posting

My homes , I bought home in Hong Kong during this event 😍
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
    IMG_5442.jpg

Now When I bought free travelling it is much nicer to play
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    More "Shop My Closet", I feel like we get one every update on KKH, so why not offer the same here? We only had two, and while Kylie's look was flawless, Kendall' was pretty basic (her 2016 coachella look, with the lace top, was to die for!) Make it happen Glu, please!
  • -Casey--Casey- Registered Users 8 Posts
    Right now there is no reason to buy furniture except for aesthetics.

Glu developers should make it so that you can earn an achievement for buying furniture, like how you can earn an Achievement for buying hair, shoes, and clothes! That way, people will have an incentive to buy furniture in their houses.

I would buy furniture, but right now it just feels like a waste of money. If I could earn some gems, even just a few with an achievement, then I would be much happier to deck out my houses with cool furniture! I would actually have fun and have a reason to spend that money :)

What do y'all think about that suggestion?
    Casey, USA (Pacific), Android 🏝
    Level 22, every day active player ☇
    #KingKrewKuties 👑
  • SighSigh Registered Users 17 Posts
    King Kylie wrote: »
    More "Shop My Closet", I feel like we get one every update on KKH, so why not offer the same here? We only had two, and while Kylie's look was flawless, Kendall' was pretty basic (her 2016 coachella look, with the lace top, was to die for!) Make it happen Glu, please!
    That would be great
    If somebody can gift me those thigh high boots with a yellow stripe, I will give you a gift as thanks
  • SundaeSnapsSundaeSnaps Registered Users 3 Posts
    I understand that you have a system in place already for those who cheat during #KG events. However cheating krews can be hundreds of points in front still making it impossible for genuine players to catch up/win fair and square.

I was wondering if it were possible to deduct points from the krew total. We already have individual scores and the top 10 are listed, so if a player were removed from a krew (for whatever reason) their personal score will also be deducted from the overall score of the event.
    Seeing as the krew events require 30 points to be given prizes, I think that there should be a little display on how many points you have when you're not in the top 10.
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    We ought to have weekly updates so we never run out of gigs.
  • BlueTriggerBlueTrigger Registered Users 16 Posts
    I think Krew pages. Like you can see whos in the Krew, whos the leader and all that but also an About Krew section and announcement section- and for the love of all things good, can we have the ability to find our friends easier with pictures? I hate having to scroll ALLthe way to the bottom.
    I've been thinking recently and I'd like to make a suggestion for gift box prices during events. 80 K Gems is a fair price for if you want to buy a few, however, when you're trying to get the 50 point item, it can be a little pricey in real life money and not necessarily affordable when it's every week.

Also, every so often for a weekend event, make it possible to earn K Gems instead of clothes? Like for example, if you reach 200 points, you get 300 K Gems or if you reach 500 points, you get 1,000 K Gems.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Can we have rings for both genders?
    PM to add
  • NephrysNephrys Registered Users 5 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    kinda like a fierce/ firey red or a coca cola kind of red or like Mary Jane Watson's hair colour?
    I definitely had a more Mary Jane red in mind, but any of those would be better too! I mean, sure the orange is a little more life-like as far as natural red hair goes, but no one's hair is naturally as purple or turquoise like the games starter options, so I figure an artificial red isn't too much to ask for ;)
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    I agreed with everything costing so much maybe lower the prince of things & events are kinda hard to do with. Like for the Christmas one you have to buy a lot of kstars to get it i just find it unfair to others who didn't have anything.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
    Spicyygal wrote: »
    First things first I just wanted to say that Glu really hit the mark with KKG's interactive game play; something that was lacking in KKH. The storyline is much more personal and the addition of krews are the highlight of what makes this game fun and different. However it seems like Glu just treats KKG and their players like we are the disliked stepchildren because all they do is ignore us. Despite a great concept, The game is still full of bugs and glitches. What's the point of expecting us to throw more parties for individual prizes when parties end abruptly? Then we are expected to wait for another 8hours-3days for that house to be used again? My game crashes every 10 mins or so constantly (my device has 3gb of available data btw) and today was the second day that I had to leave and rejoin my krew because of a party glitch which prevented me from seeing tasks in my own party. A lot of my krew members also have problems with their chat not working and not being able to connect to parties that aren't full.

Glu needs to update its severs for a better flowing, smoother gameplay and I don't think that's asking for too much. Parties and krews are the heart of this game and Glu is frustrating what's left of their enthusiastic players by not paying attention to the severity of these bugs and glitches.

lastly, Glu, you have a real problem with the consistency of how things are priced and acknowledged in the KKG game. There are basically no achievements for buying houses, building personal professional relationships (I've maxed out 3 NCPs), no achievements for pets, buying in app purchases, and no form of free travelling permanently like a jet plane in KKG. Instead you expect players in KKG (which I'm assuming is targeted towards a younger demographic) to pay 400 k gems a month to travel free? And really Glu, why are the weekend event gift boxes opened one after another and not 3 at a time like in KKH? The introduction of the stickers was a great idea of sucking your players dry because you have to collect 50 just for a hairstyle and it costs 80kgems to open just one.. I know a lot of KKH players feel like their palettes are unfair, so imagine how us KKG players feel when our odds are even more drastically reduced.

It's really not cool Glu, and I hope you hear us out cause we all enjoy the game, but I think I speak a lot for us when we feel cheaped out because this game has so much potential. So please Glu Gods and Goddesses, bless us with a new and improved game in the new year!

peace out Dolls

I play this game from the begining and I love your suggestions Spicyygal :)
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • KardashianLoverr33KardashianLoverr33 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Can we please have throwback boxes for Kendall and Kylie so that whoever missed the past events can have them now....
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Can we please have throwback boxes for Kendall and Kylie so that whoever missed the past events can have them now....

There's a special thread for that. It's a petition for Glu to make a throwback event for K&K.
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Gameplay
    *Party events to work
    * Walk pets like in KKH
    *SYS events that would be fun
    *Marriage (well Kendall and Kylie aren't so I see why it's not an option yet ;) )
    Style
    * Girl friendly tattoos like the flower one from a long ago event
    *longer hair styles and kash hair stylesu
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Allison091291Allison091291 Registered Users 10 Posts
    A 30 day special where all clothing and hairstyles from previous weekend events are available for purchase with money/kgems? Mainly for people who've only recently started playing and missed those weekends.
    A 30 day special where all clothing and hairstyles from previous weekend events are available for purchase with money/kgems? Mainly for people who've only recently started playing and missed those weekends.

I completely agree with this if throwback events never happen.
    Small clothing/accessory suggestions.

- Tattoos on both arms/legs, my left side feels a little blank.
    - Tattoos that can cover the hand. Hoodies and jackets nullify the effect of having tattoos if you can't even see them.
    - Barefoot option and shirtless option for the guys? When there are beach events or swimwear shoots, it'd be nice to have this little touch.
    - Options to have backpack straps on the outfit rather than a jacket with a backpack or carrying a backpack in your hand.
  • okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    I would like to see subsections in the wardrobe menu. For example tops would have: jackets, tank tops, button shirts, etc. It'll also make browsing accessories easier if there were in subsections like: tattoos, piercings, handbags, etc.

I'll also like to see different body sizes for our avatars. Also if we could take group krew pics (not sure if that's already a thing). And maybe a short game manual that can be pulled up in the options menu with location details like which locations are found where, and a list of purchasable homes and where to find them.

Being in a krew is pretty fun, I can't think of any ideas of what to add to it, but I think that can be expanded on to make it awesome.

There are also some bugs that could be fixed like sometimes the energy timer doesn't countdown correctly and the screen freezes as well.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS