Help!! Krew and Gift Boxes are all gone!

kookiekookkookiekook Registered Users 2 Posts
So i'm a player of k&k since idk i forgot and i got busy with studies so i uninstall all my games including k&k and kardashian. so i reinstall both again after a few days of playing k&k suddenly it says i got kicked out of my krew and then my gift boxes and krew are gone! So I waited for a day since I saw one post here that its only a glitch but I've been waiting for 2 dat now and nothing happens. I uninstall it and reinstall again hoping for it to be back but no. I checked Apps store to see if there is an update but none. I also see some are saying Glu isn't responding to any. It annoys how they handle their customers. I've once had a problem about one of my games and emailed them and after 2 days they responded and said i should wait for their new update and after updating the game they gave me a compensation for the problem issue. Help me! I'm getting upset about this game.

Comments

• courtnizzlecourtnizzle Registered Users 2 Posts
    kookiekook wrote: »
    So i'm a player of k&k since idk i forgot and i got busy with studies so i uninstall all my games including k&k and kardashian. so i reinstall both again after a few days of playing k&k suddenly it says i got kicked out of my krew and then my gift boxes and krew are gone! So I waited for a day since I saw one post here that its only a glitch but I've been waiting for 2 dat now and nothing happens. I uninstall it and reinstall again hoping for it to be back but no. I checked Apps store to see if there is an update but none. I also see some are saying Glu isn't responding to any. It annoys how they handle their customers. I've once had a problem about one of my games and emailed them and after 2 days they responded and said i should wait for their new update and after updating the game they gave me a compensation for the problem issue. Help me! I'm getting upset about this game.

Hey!

The same thing is happening to me and others on this forum. I contacted Glu about 3 times and ultimately they are blaming me for their own technical hiccups! I talked to krew leaders and no one kicked me. It is the game itself glitching! I am currently waiting on another reply but I guess I will end up deleting the game if they continue not listening to me!
  • kookiekookkookiekook Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey!

The same thing is happening to me and others on this forum. I contacted Glu about 3 times and ultimately they are blaming me for their own technical hiccups! I talked to krew leaders and no one kicked me. It is the game itself glitching! I am currently waiting on another reply but I guess I will end up deleting the game if they continue not listening to me!

Hi! Really? They're so irresponsible for that. They should not blame any of us! Its already one week and there is still no progress. Btw, how can you contact the krew leader? Because even the chat for the krew is gone.
  • MajababbyyyMajababbyyy Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing happened to me only I got kicked out of my own krew the one I started myself and my gift boxes are gone ..
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    Sounds like a glitch.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia