Waiting... Update 2.6.1

NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
I cannot wait for a new update.

My party icon is missing and nothing suggested made it appear again. So I was told by in-game support that I should wait for the next update for it to be fixed.
PM to add

Comments

• Acthy95Acthy95 Registered Users 18 Posts
    When is the next update coming out?
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    New update is happening today or in the next few days???
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    BlacChyna wrote: »
    New update is happening today or in the next few days???

I know that we get a update (6.7.0) within 2 weeks from now... the update still has a lot to offer in events wise. Although they can release one for bug fixes anytime that they are ready with them, I'm not sure what kind of update did the in-game support told Nai to wait for.
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    I know that we get a update (6.7.0) within 2 weeks from now... the update still has a lot to offer in events wise. Although they can release one for bug fixes anytime that they are ready with them, I'm not sure what kind of update did the in-game support told Nai to wait for.

Ahhh oh ok.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Next update will probably be some new random location, some new stickers (for some reason they think we LOVE stickers) and a bunch of new glitches as bonuses.
  • ToxicUnicornsToxicUnicorns Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm really excited for a new update! I've been out of gigs for a while now, and I've been kinda bored with the game. Hopefully, it'll bring more than just stickers and a new location. :D
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I hope for much storyline, I always run out in a couple of days! It doesn't have to be deep and complex stories just simple and fun things.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I want cash hairstyles!
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I want cash hairstyles!

Now that I've think about it..have we ever had a cash hairstyle in the wardrobe before? Also just in general the last buyable hairstyle that we've had was around in July (Indio Update) of last year. That's about around 6-7 months from now?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Now that I've think about it..have we ever had a cash hairstyle in the wardrobe before? Also just in general the last buyable hairstyle that we've had was around in July (Indio Update) of last year. That's about around 6-7 months from now?

Yes we never had cash hairstyles before, from the start. Not everyone can afford the exceptionally high pricing of 1499 kgems on a hairstyle!
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Speaking of hairstyles, has anyone seen these 2 buns hairstyle with the side swept bangs,short wavy hairstyle,long sided wavy hair, and ponytail hairstyle?

I've noticed that the hairstyles aren't
    purchasable inside of my dolls closet:confused:.Does anyone know if these hairstyles were earn able or gift able?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Speaking of hairstyles, has anyone seen this 2 buns hairstyle with the side swept bangs,wavy short hairstyle,sided long wavy hair, and ponytail hairstyle?

I've noticed that the hairstyles aren't
    purchasable inside of my dolls closet:confused:.Does anyone know if these hairstyles were earn able or gift able?

I'll try to identify some of the hairs for you using the description that you have given.

The two buns with the bangs are yet to be released (this week), wavy short hair is from a #KrewGoals event (1st/2nd prize), the sided long wavy hair is from a Superstar event (giftbox), and the ponytail is also from a #KrewGoals event (1st prize).
    I'll try to identify some of the hairs for you using the description that you have given.

The two buns with the bangs are yet to be released (this week), wavy short hair is from a #KrewGoals event, the sided long wavy hair is from a Superstar event (giftbox), and the ponytail is also from a #KrewGoals event.

OK thanks for answering my question. Sorry about the confusion. I've tried to be descriptive as possible but I've just worded it wrongly and then I corrected my post by editing it.

This game needs a throwback sale/event just like in KKH. But I'm afraid that if Glu implemented that feature into the game, the throwback sale especially the throwback boxes will be pricy and the throwback event may be a challenge to complete.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

OK thanks for answering my question. Sorry about the confusion. I've tried to be descriptive as possible but I've just worded it wrongly and then I corrected my post by editing it.

This game needs a throwback sale/event just like in KKH. But I'm afraid that if Glu implemented that feature into the game, the throwback sale especially the throwback boxes will be pricy and the throwback event may be a challenge to complete.

No need to be sorry ahaha! I'm all for a throwback event but not a sale... knowing it can be abused by others but a event where we could earn boxes and have a 100% chance of receiving a previous event item from a palette would be great!

Also to lighten the mood a bit more K&K's 1-Year Anniversary will soon be here (February 23rd) of next month!!

***gee after just posting this comment I've just come to realized that the next update for the game should hopefully hit the anniversary date!!!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I cannot believe that double bun with bangs hairstyle is earnable! I feel so blessed! Can't wait to earn it!☺
    I cannot believe that double bun with bangs hairstyle is earnable! I feel so blessed! Can't wait to earn it!☺

I know right⁉

It looks so super cute:D! I'm curious what kinda event will it be though. It actually makes me wanna start playing my games again altogether :).
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I know right⁉

It looks so super cute:D! I'm curious what kinda event will it be though. It actually makes me wanna start playing my games again altogether :).

That hairstyle will be from a dating event.
    Daily iOS KKH player