No gift box button kicked from krew no response from glu

Rhiannon517Rhiannon517 Registered Users 19 Posts
Again i am posting. I have been kicked from my krew, no gift box button for days now. No response from glu. I just passed 225 on most followed didnt get my gems or cash for that. When i passed 250 is when my game glitched. My First game was totally lost when i updated. I had spent almost 100.00 on gems and no response from glu on that game so i started over. When is this going to be fixed. My krew tried reinviting me i cant join . i spent gems to start that krew. You guts need to compensate me for all i have lost. I would like a response also and not be ignored.

Comments

• Rhiannon517Rhiannon517 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hello. Is anyone going to address my issues? Going on a week now,still no response here or my ingame message to glu.
  • WhimsicaldreamsWhimsicaldreams Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been facing the same problem too. Sent a message to the help desk but no response. I'm assuming it is because of the holidays. I hope to get a reply ASAP from them too!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks for your patience. Customer Care will respond as soon as possible, and Whimsicaldreams is right, the holidays are slowing things down a bit. Glu appreciates your patience and wants to see you playing again soon.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I sent gly messages before the holidays. My first issue they didnt respond to was 2 weeks ago.
    When if ever will these be fixed. Maybe we all need to tweet to kendall and kylie how no one is helping us and they will call glu if enough complain. If my game isnt fixed by tomorrow i will tweet to both of them. Im not gonna sit back when i have bought over 80.00 in gems and get no compensation.
    Hi. I merged your duplicate threads, I'm sorry you're going through this, and your issue will be answered as soon as possible. I'm sorry for your wait, glu appreciates your patience.

(I'm trying to clean up so that issues aren't getting lost in a sea of duplicate threads. THanks for understanding.)

And yes, the holidays are affecting the response time. If you've submitted a ticket, please wait for your response, and again, thanks for understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lea WLea W Registered Users 2 Posts
    So while I was playing the game three nights ago, I noticed that I had never collected any of my rewards for moving on the most followed list. I started going down the list collecting the ones that I had passed, when I was suddenly ejected from my krew and my gift boxes disappeared. I did nothing cheating, I don't use any other devices, AND I frequently by Gems. So with this I lost all the progress on my event that I was doing and I have ads in my game now and I can't read join the krew. I do not spend money on a game to have it mess up without being fixed. This needs to be corrected or I will uninstall the game, and I will have my bank reversed all charges I have made on my card for this game. You can't charge people money for services they are not getting. Somebody needs to fix this. My name in the game is Lea @Lea. I play on an iPad. And I would like a response soon. I am not going to wait days and days to hear from somebody who's job is to make sure the people playing this game are not getting ripped off. The people who are in charge of customer service on this game need to make sure their customers are being serviced. And yes we are customers not players, spending money makes us customers.
  • Bayleaf9Bayleaf9 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same issue as many others are having. For almost a week I haven't been able to open gift boxes or join a krew. I contacted customer support and they accused me of cheating a hacking to get currency even though I haven't cheated or hacked and I have the receipts from my purchases to prove it, and on top of that they also said they would ban me. I signed out of game centre and it actually brought the gift box tab back so I can click on it, but it just shows a sale they're having, I can't see or open gift boxes still. I'm actually offended that they would say that just days after I pay for currency. I don't understand why Glu isn't doing anything about this.
    Hi. I merged some threads, same issue by same posters, thanks for understanding. Posting the same issue, making multiple threads on the same issue just isn't effective. Hope the issues are resolved for you all.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lea WLea W Registered Users 2 Posts
    My issue will be resolved because tomorrow night if I've gotten no reply from somebody in some sort of tech-support here I'm just going to get all my money refunded through my bank. I spent several hundred dollars on this game, and if I'm not going to get the services that I have paid for then I'm going to get my money back. And you were absolutely right multiple post for the same user are not effective. I see several different people here posting. The most ineffective thing happening is nobody replying to their customers. I don't know about you but I work hard for my money and I'm not going to just throw it away. Somebody who works for this game and their tech-support needs to contact me and resolve this. A lot of the people on here are probably kids who don't know that you can't get away with charging me for things and not delivering. I'm an adult and I know better. You have to give me what I paid for.
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    Lea W, exactly!! While this is a 'game', it's a product that isn't being delivered as it should be.

It's becoming very difficult to think of reasons to stay (pretty much the only reason is that I like my krew).
    Glu said that someone would contact me, and in the same breath, told me off for replying to customer support because it's "not a live chat system". Still waiting for someone to contact me...
  • Bayleaf9Bayleaf9 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I don't understand why after so many complaints and hundreds of views on threads about this issue no one is doing anything about it. It's obvious it's not due to cheating or hacking and most of us can't even get a reply. I'd at least like some assurance that they are working to fix this.