How to date real life contacts?

RileyFoxhartRileyFoxhart Registered Users 3 Posts
Pretty simple question, how do you date real life contacts? I'm connected to my girlfriend on Facebook and we play together, but she only shows up in game as a "friends" contact. So I'm able to invite her to events sometimes, but never on dates. I've read that you can date real life contacts, so... how?

Thanks!

Comments

• RileyFoxhartRileyFoxhart Registered Users 3 Posts
    Anyone? This seems like a pretty straightforward question.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Pretty simple question, how do you date real life contacts? I'm connected to my girlfriend on Facebook and we play together, but she only shows up in game as a "friends" contact. So I'm able to invite her to events sometimes, but never on dates. I've read that you can date real life contacts, so... how?

Thanks!

If your girlfriend is not showing up as a eligible contact to date with, you might've used her doll as a profession contact before meaning you can only invite her for your gigs, photoshoots, and broadcasts. From what I read before in the past there is currently no way of changing her contact type to another...

If you're looking out for a suggestion you can always date other NPC's and once you're finished you can swap them out for your girlfriend's doll at the end. I know it might not be ideal but that way in your feed your friends can see your girlfriend's doll instead of the NPC.
  • RileyFoxhartRileyFoxhart Registered Users 3 Posts
    Used her doll? I don't think I ever interacted with her in game, she was just added through Facebook?