Tips on recruiting new krew members

SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
Hey !

So I created my new krew a few days ago and i wanted to know how did you guys recruit new members ? Do you post messages on some sites ? I still don't have any members which bugs me because I play daily and used to give kreds to krews I previously was in every single time I was connected ! So I'd like to have tips from leaders ! I posted a message on this forum about my krew but it did not help at all :(

Thank you ! Krew : Velvet Roses

Comments

• KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    It's okay, people will gradually come to you. :)

I started out with three people in my krew, I posted a thread on here promoting it and a lot more people joined. People will randomly join from in game as well when they're just starting out and are allocated to a random krew. Also, post a selfie in game with a little promotion, people from past krews you've been in that see your feed will see and maybe join! It takes a small amount of time but you'll have a full krew soon enough.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Thank you for your answer ! Looks like you were luckier than me, my message here did not bring me a single soul haha.
    It's frustrating not having anyone especially when you play daily ! I created one because the krews I have been in were always inactives and now I'm feeling a bit lonely ! Haha.
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    You're welcome, aha.

Personally, I would say the selfie method works the best. My new krew consists of a lot of people from previous inactive krews.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Well then I'm looking for lost souls with no krew family haha

Please join ! VELVET ROSES (please I'm desperate) :D
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts

Im one of those lost souls:DIs there a spot left I would love to join after the Krew button issue is fixed in my account :(
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • MussMuss Registered Users 21 Posts

It's full :(
    If there is a free spot, pls let me know, I am looking for active krews, i play every night after work and am also active during krew goals, also curious about how other krews look like ��. I left my krew bc my lil bro needed a krew where he can learn how to play well.
  • ilanailanailanailana Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm expiriencing the same issue! If any active players are looking for a krew, I currently have no members 😭 My krew Peaches&Queens !
  • Anna_BancroftAnna_Bancroft Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Omg guys! I created my own krew a while ago and it’s a bit disheartening to come back for the game everyday and see no one. 

Please feel free to join my krew: Navo. I promise I’m nice.

So… what are you waiting for? Join NAVO 
    👁👄👁‼️