01-12 Weekend Event

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
Hey guys,

I hope you're having a good week. If you like winter sports, you're in for a treat this weekend!
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev1

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Ooh I can't wait for some early spoilers, thanks Kalinda! :)
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I've already seen the items for this event and I love them! They are so cute. Can't wait to earn them. :)
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Omg a Winter Theme!:) Like always hope there is a earnable hair
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    Where did you see them?
  • ehlipseehlipse Registered Users 11 Posts
    yess, i'm so excited!! :)
    Jasmine x
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Regardless of whether or not there's snow where you live, I think everyone can enjoy these items!

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    Omg love ❤️
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Those gift box shoes are crazy similar to the gift box shoes from last week.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thank for posting the spoilers Kalinda! Hmm...I'm don't love the earn ables so I'm not gonna grind this weekend. My dolls and I aren't even adventurous so that's why I don't want the snow boards inside of my dolls closet lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes!! I love the earnables! I don't have snow here but I really love the cold and the snow and anything related!

The gift box items are nothing to chase, but hoping for the girl's heels and guy's hair.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Work it is good!

Earnables are cute, but my fave is the boxes' top. I think I manage to get a box item that wasn't the first offer just once, so I won't put much hope on it.

Now KKH dev team should take notes from K&K team on how to make a long hair style with a hat on it for guys, just saying.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    Does anyone know when the event begins? I don't want to do any tasks in my game until the event starts!
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda, I love the earnable items!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Does anyone know when the event begins? I don't want to do any tasks in my game until the event starts!

It starts in five hours from now!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I hope we get some storyline with this event, I've been out of storyline for some time now and if I remember correctly some of the last events came with no new quests
  • xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It starts in five hours from now!
    Thank you! Can't wait for it to start!
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
    Emcat wrote: »
    Those gift box shoes are crazy similar to the gift box shoes from last week.

I've just got the GB shoes in the weekend event and they're so similar to the ones from last week!
  • Allison091291Allison091291 Registered Users 10 Posts
    How come the hairstyle is just a variation of the 1499 highlights hairstyle (which would be nice to have back btw)
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    UGH no storyline for a work it event?? I already asked a couple of times but never got a reply so I'll do it again. Kalinda or eggsandbananas, why are we not getting storyline? First we always got 3 new quests with an event. Now we're lucky if we get 5 quests with an update. I would like for one of you to explain why it's that hard to come up with stuff because I just don't get it. Now let me get back to my work it event with only 1-3 hr gigs that are nearly impossible to complete:(
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yeah we want our event storylines back.
    PM to add
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    The earnables are mediocre, not gonna grind out for that helmet and the jacket, although it's nice, look at my display picture. Incredibly similar. The giftboxes are better, in my opinion. I'll only be after the shirt and trousers, though, long hairstyles just aren't my thing.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
    I'm sorry to those who are out of storylines. The games gets very difficult just with Perry's gigs.

I always save my storylines to these kind of events, so I have little to do with it during the weeks.

Last night went for a Perry's gig, cause I got a good amount of energy on my first box, but it was not enough to fill two blue stars. I had to set the alarm to the middle of the night to be able to finish. Hate when that happens.:mad:

They need to improve that! Maybe a bigger energy bar would already help us.

Hey Ladouce! Yesterday I was checking my facebook after a while and I saw that you added me...Is that you right? lol

If so your doll is already showing up in my KKH game. Glad to have you there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm sorry to those who are out of storylines. The games gets very difficult just with Perry's gigs.

I always save my storylines to these kind of events, so I have little to do with it during the weeks.

Last night went for a Perry's gig, cause I got a good amount of energy on my first box, but it was not enough to fill two blue stars. I had to set the alarm to the middle of the night to be able to finish. Hate when that happens.:mad:

They need to improve that! Maybe a bigger energy bar would already help us.

Hey Ladouce! Yesterday I was checking my facebook after a while and I saw that you added me...Is that you right? lol

If so your doll is already showing up in my KKH game. Glad to have you there!

Hey Vats! Yeah that's me ahaha sorry for not informing you I was going through and just adding familiar faces from the forums :D. Is Angel connected to your FB? I can't wait to start hanging out with her!

You're seeing my KKH doll? I might've just lost it yesterday because I transferred all of my games from my phone to a tablet because I'm finding my self needing the memory on the go and Glu's games are taking the majority of the space ahaha.

I assumed that KKH's saving process was the same for K&K and now wondering why nothing is popping up on my new device. I went to the KKH Q&A section to see that it's a more complicated process. I'm going to try to see what I can do later when I get back home or might have to just re-start.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hey Vats! Yeah that's me ahaha sorry for not informing you I was going through and just adding familiar faces from the forums :D. Is Angel connected to your FB? I can't wait to start hanging out with her!

You're seeing my KKH doll? I might've just lost it yesterday because I transferred all of my games from my phone to a tablet because I'm finding my self needing the memory on the go and Glu's games are taking the majority of the space ahaha.

I assumed that KKH's saving process was the same for K&K and now wondering why nothing is popping up on my new device. I went to the KKH Q&A section to see that it's a more complicated process. I'm going to try to see what I can do later when I get back home or might have to just re-start.

I'm so glad you didn't lose anything in the transfer!!
    As for the event, I got no clothing from any of my free boxes. I really wanted the shoes, even though they are so similar to last weekend's. And I agree that we should get storylines again. They really help with the Work It weekends.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I'm so glad you didn't lose anything in the transfer!!
    As for the event, I got no clothing from any of my free boxes. I really wanted the shoes, even though they are so similar to last weekend's. And I agree that we should get storylines again. They really help with the Work It weekends.

I just read the pages from the KKH Q&A and it does looks like I lost my game... I never knew I had to keep my game on my old device while trying to transfer it to the new one!

I don't mind since apart from a few TB prizes from last wee and a few event prizes from recent events I didn't had much into it.

I guess I have to re start but at least this time around I'm going to be smart with my decisions on certain things ahaha.
    Oh I'm sorry Ladouce.

Guess I have a terrible timing. I had like 100+ friend requests, so I checked the list to look for those who I knew and you was there. I added couple of 'wrong' people that's why I was asking.

Does the facebook connection works for K&K too?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh I'm sorry Ladouce.

Guess I have a terrible timing. I had like 100+ friend requests, so I checked the list to look for those who I knew and you was there. I added couple of 'wrong' people that's why I was asking.

Does the facebook connection works for K&K too?

Yes it does, also unlike KKH the game gets saved through FB too!!
    Looks like Kylie was this week's inspiration!

IMG_4380.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I just read the pages from the KKH Q&A and it does looks like I lost my game... I never knew I had to keep my game on my old device while trying to transfer it to the new one!

I don't mind since apart from a few TB prizes from last wee and a few event prizes from recent events I didn't had much into it.

I guess I have to re start but at least this time around I'm going to be smart with my decisions on certain things ahaha.

Oh no, Ladouce! Good to know you did not lose too much progress & items.
    Remember the tips I shared with you? Do it right this time, girl. (wink wink)
    Each time you went MIA from our chat in Nicki's game, I have to come find you on the forums. :p
    Hopefully your NM game gets fixed soon.

Linda, Thank you for posting those Kylie's pictures. It's always nice to see where our event items are inspired from. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Done!
    7VLm5OH.png?1
    Yes it does, also unlike KKH the game gets saved through FB too!!

I always thought that the facebook connection was glitched at K&K, back in time I remember that people were getting in trouble because of it, so I never connected my game there.

Thanks for showing us the inspirations Linda!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!