Kicked out of Krew missing box button

EmilyCEmilyC Registered Users 22 Posts
Another person who was removed from a crew and gift boxes missing for no reason.
I can't imagine as the sticky suggests I have done anything to break the rules as I am an Adult.

I have sent in two in game help messages and had no response.
Not very happy about being ignored like many others on your FB page and on here.

Comments

• EmilyCEmilyC Registered Users 22 Posts
    EmilyC wrote: »
    Another person who was removed from a crew and gift boxes missing for no reason.
    I can't imagine as the sticky suggests I have done anything to break the rules as I am an Adult.

Not very happy about being ignored like many others on your FB page and on here.

Don't worry about sorting mine out going to unintelligible and avoid your games from now on.
    Very disappointed
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi Emily,

Please send me a private message with your ID and platform so I can look up your game.

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) Your ID is listed in the middle of the HelpPage
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Bunny1887Bunny1887 Registered Users 2 Posts

Im having the same problem!!! I've yet to hear from anyone. What can I do??
  • Bunny1887Bunny1887 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was kicked out of my krew a few days ago, after that the option to find a new one disappeared. Shortly after my gift box button on the bottom left of the game disappeared. I've spent a lot of money on this game. I've made an account and play legitimately? I too would appreciate some service and this problem to be corrected as well as compensated in the game for the days it has been working incorrectly. Customer service is key here. I'm patiently waiting to take steps on my end. I sent you a PM KalindaKkng. Plz help. Thanks so much.
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    I been Having the same problem . I'm a loyal Glu fan I've played KKH , K&K , and NM:TE since there release . I also sent you a PM Kalinda, please help us. I really don't care about getting a thank you for being patient reward I just want K&K to be playable . Thank you so much for paying attention to our complains :)
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • ElissaElissa Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
    Kalinda i sent you a message, please try to resolve my problem ، I've sent a lot of messages and no one replied me!!!
  • Audrilopez40108Audrilopez40108 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do we private message you??
  • DeenyweenyDeenyweeny Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you Kalindaking for offering to help us all with this issue.
    Move PMd you about two days ago, but I know you will be quite busy given how many this major issue has affected!
    Looking forward to receiving a reply!!

- Deenyweeny (Adina in K&K game).
  • FleurFleur Registered Users 2 Posts

I have the same problem and i really don't know what to do :(
  • FleurFleur Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Emily,

Please send me a private message with your ID and platform so I can look up your game.

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) Your ID is listed in the middle of the HelpPage

Can i do this too?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    You guys usually 9/10 when your krew & gift box icons disappear & you've been kicked from the krew it has nothing to do with cheating or your account being flagged, this game has had this problem since it came out, I've gone through it, every time the box and krew icon would come back after a GLU moderator would fix it (i say a GLU moderator cause the GLU staff would say they're gonna fix it and the box and crew options would still be gone and I'd have to keep messaging them to see if they're gonna actually do their jobs) and it was sooooo frustrating because you miss your krew and you miss out on all the events whilst everyone else is enjoying them which makes you not want to play the game any more and restarting is never an option for me, I'd delete this game before I'd start over.
  • Bayleaf9Bayleaf9 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've been having this issue since before Christmas and I was hoping it would be fixed by now but it hasn't. I even got another message from Glu support accusing me of cheating YET AGAIN. I haven't cheated or hacked nor have I even purchased anymore currency as I'm afraid I might lose my account. I really hope they fix this soon, I've almost had enough.
    astray wrote: »
    You guys usually 9/10 when your krew & gift box icons disappear & you've been kicked from the krew it has nothing to do with cheating or your account being flagged, this game has had this problem since it came out, I've gone through it, every time the box and krew icon would come back after a GLU moderator would fix it (i say a GLU moderator cause the GLU staff would say they're gonna fix it and the box and crew options would still be gone and I'd have to keep messaging them to see if they're gonna actually do their jobs) and it was sooooo frustrating because you miss your krew and you miss out on all the events whilst everyone else is enjoying them which makes you not want to play the game any more and restarting is never an option for me, I'd delete this game before I'd start over.

Every time I ACTUALLY get an in-game Glu support person to reply to me, it's always just the same excuse. That I've cheated or breached terms and conditions by using too many devices. I'm sorry, but considering I've been playing this game for over two years, the amount of devices I've used is consistent with the general population upgrading technology due to want or necessity with malfunctions etc.
    If I don't get this sorted soon, I'm done. I'm not playing anymore. And I've already contacted Apple about it, but will get into requesting a refund for the real money purchases I've made in this game along the way if it's not all sorted out soon... :(
  • Paige240793Paige240793 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ive just been removed from mine too, for no valid reason.
    Whats going on?
    Deenyweeny wrote: »
    Every time I ACTUALLY get an in-game Glu support person to reply to me, it's always just the same excuse. That I've cheated or breached terms and conditions by using too many devices. I'm sorry, but considering I've been playing this game for over two years, the amount of devices I've used is consistent with the general population upgrading technology due to want or necessity with malfunctions etc.
    If I don't get this sorted soon, I'm done. I'm not playing anymore. And I've already contacted Apple about it, but will get into requesting a refund for the real money purchases I've made in this game along the way if it's not all sorted out soon... :(

Apple might not give you a refund especially if you've used the items you purchased already or if it's been over the time you can receive a refund but I'd do what KalindaKing stated and contact her tbh the moderators on here are way more helpful than the actual GLU staff, they can check your game and see if you are cheating or not so it is strange that they are accusing people without actual proof of them cheating into cheating, someone else stated that they had to start over but their items that they had bought or received during events were sent to their new game so perhaps you could chat with a moderator and see what they can do to help you, good luck i hope it gets sorted out.
  • AnnelizieAnnelizie Registered Users 32 Posts
    It happened to me, i started a new game, and guess what? Happened AGAIN!
    This is so frustrating, I love this game but it's unplayable...
    astray wrote: »
    Apple might not give you a refund especially if you've used the items you purchased already or if it's been over the time you can receive a refund but I'd do what KalindaKing stated and contact her tbh the moderators on here are way more helpful than the actual GLU staff, they can check your game and see if you are cheating or not so it is strange that they are accusing people without actual proof of them cheating into cheating, someone else stated that they had to start over but their items that they had bought or received during events were sent to their new game so perhaps you could chat with a moderator and see what they can do to help you, good luck i hope it gets sorted out.

its been almost a week and had no reply yet and literally every Glu support person (no matter how I contact them) copy and Oates the same response with no additional information...that's when they actually reply.
    Even when I ask more direct questions that would prompt a more customised response or questions for them to answer to give me more insight into what I've done.
    If they think that IM a boy and have cheated in that regard, they are acting more like bots rather than actual people from what I've encountered in copy and paste responses that are word for word identical with a different persons name slapped on the end.
    Im waiting on my latest reply from Apple in regards to the refund now. Technically under consumer law in australia, the game is faulty and I could take it further if need be.
    Not really wanting to do that, but let's see what happens :/
  • ShadowpressShadowpress Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having the same problem!
  • Chaos-the-ZombieChaos-the-Zombie Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been having this issue as well. I was the most active member of my Krew and for some reason I was kicked out. Immediately afterwards, my gift box icon disappeared and I am unable to join any other Krews. I'm really annoyed with this and I'm a high enough level that it would be annoying and pointless to reset the game. What can I do?
    Annelizie wrote: »
    It happened to me, i started a new game, and guess what? Happened AGAIN!
    This is so frustrating, I love this game but it's unplayable...

That's happened to me before this game had this same issue when it first came out which doesn't seem like they've fixed properly andit'll be a year next month since this game has been out and it doesn't seem like hardly any of the glitches people have complained about are being fixed, it was just as frustrating for me as it is for you all but eggsandbananas or KalindaKing helped me out quite a lot with my issue, i didn't get labelled as cheating of course since i don't use cheats or anything but i know how it feels to not be able to participate in events but get the events notifications and to also lose your krew and gift box icon it isn't fair tbh i hope they fix your issue.
    Deenyweeny wrote: »
    its been almost a week and had no reply yet and literally every Glu support person (no matter how I contact them) copy and Oates the same response with no additional information...that's when they actually reply.
    Even when I ask more direct questions that would prompt a more customised response or questions for them to answer to give me more insight into what I've done.
    If they think that IM a boy and have cheated in that regard, they are acting more like bots rather than actual people from what I've encountered in copy and paste responses that are word for word identical with a different persons name slapped on the end.
    Im waiting on my latest reply from Apple in regards to the refund now. Technically under consumer law in australia, the game is faulty and I could take it further if need be.
    Not really wanting to do that, but let's see what happens :/

Well they are investigating it to make sure that you should be awarded a refund if they find that you don't deserve one then you won't receive one that's with any business tbh, they're not just gonna give you a refund because your game glitched and you're not happy about it not being corrected properly, it doesn't work that way trust me i know they'll more than likely contact GLU and get their side as well if they find what went on to be acceptable cause I'm sure GLU has themselves covered just in case something like this were to happen regardless of the consumer laws in Australia they still don't have to give you a refund if Apple rules in their favour, they're not just gonna go by what you told them, I've been there and done that and as frustrating as it is you'll have to wait, hopefully they will get through to GLU or you can get a refund. Contact the moderators on here is all i can tell you to do, you're not the only person who's gone through this your account could be flagged and they can probably get it unflagged as they have done for others in the past who have been wrongly accused of cheating apparently so you should probably contact either of the moderators that monitor this game, hopefully they can change GLU's mind i do hope that your account gets fixed tho.
  • Moon01Moon01 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can someone help me I got kicked out of the crew and the free gift box 😢 the game is no fun with out it