Lost progress - dodgy Glu support

Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
I backed up my game (it's connected with my FB account) to load it on my new iPhone 7 and instead it lost three levels of progress, lost 45 million followers, lost tons of kgem-bought & event items... and Glu Support "can't retrieve it". They've attempted to give me 100 free energy, but the first time it was only 22.. the second time? I clicked it & it gave me ZERO. Not only is the 100 energy nowhere near the amount of effort & lost progress/items, but even the free energy contained a glitch.

With the amount of posts regarding lost progress and glitches, the absolute LACK of support is ridiculous.

How does Glu expect to keep or gain customers if they don't provide a product that actually works, or proper support when it doesn't???

REPLACE the progress and items that were lost!!!

Comments

• Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    I've heard that people are getting at least SOME of their items back... is this only a service for some players?
  • Arianna517Arianna517 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Glu is out and out ripping us off. I have just got glitched for the 3rd time . Always happens when I collect from advancing on most followed and have just purchased gems. I will and have already been sending Kendall and Kylie tweets and will do so until they contact Glu over this. If we all do this maybe they will fix it.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    People like the jenners/kardashians so they're gonna continue to play this game whether it glitches or not tbh because a lot of people I've come across haven't had an issue with this game at all.
    Asking again...
    I've heard that people are getting at least SOME of their items back... is this only a service for some players?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Katie_yk wrote: »
    Asking again...

Contact GLU or a moderator on here with your issue perhaps they can help.
    Already have. Glu refuse to help apart from free energy or kgems to distract me, and the moderators haven't replied.