Update 2.7.0

A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
Its that time again...waiting for the new update that will hopefully be released between tomorrow and Wednesday. Does anyone have any expectations in general or about the weekend events?
Prev13

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    A.P.T wrote: »
    Its that time again...waiting for the new update that will hopefully be released between tomorrow and Wednesday. Does anyone have any expectations in general or about the weekend events?

Love the idea!! Although I think there is still one more event stored for this update! I'm expecting a nice event for the game's 1 year anniversary, bug fixes to the #Krew parties event and glitches in general. If it's not asking much more purchasable hair in our closets been 7 months since we've had the last one.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Love the idea!! Although I think there is still one more event stored for this update! I'm expecting a nice event for the game's 1 year anniversary, bug fixes to the #Krew parties event and glitches in general. If it's not asking much more purchasable hair in our closets been 7 months since we've had the last one.

Yeah. There will be a work it event before the update. So around this time next week we should get an update. :)
  • kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    will be updated for the week. was another weekend event
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Yeah. There will be a work it event before the update. So around this time next week we should get an update. :)

Im also guessing next week's event will be SuperStar event or a #Krewgoals but who knows mabye a new event will be introduced to the mix:)
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    definitely won't be participating if it's a superstar event since they just had one in December for Christmas
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Im excited about the update this coming week,I hope it will be an awesome one with cool gigs and maybe something that we can own...
    I forgot about this thread thanks for bringing it up... moved my post from the spoilers to here where I feel like it is more appropriate.

We might've over speculated it for the 1 year anniversary being included for next month's update. I decided to check up on the dates and I noticed that now we get 5 different type week events (#KrewGoals, Superstar, New Party Event, Love@FirstSight, and Work-It) per update. If we get the update this coming week it wouldn't hit the date of the games 1 year anniversary. (February 23, 2016) The last 5th event will hit the day of "February 16, 2017" a Work-It Weekend. Now does that mean the 1 year anniversary will be a #KrewGoals event... compete for the prizes LOL?

Anyone els would like to see some new Kendall and Kylie's attire for their dolls? We already had a chance to purchase/earn 4 individual looks that their doll has worn. So not until they have added new looks for them we wouldn't be having anymore SMC real soon!

Please don't take my word on it as it's just my speculations using the information from this update! Glu has been really inconsistent with the event formats after the #KrewGoals update, little do we know they might mix it up again so the 1 year anniversary event would land on a Work-It or Love@FirstSight. If any of the Glu moderators sees this please don't make it into a party event... I don't want any hard issues on such a remarkable day!
    No 3.0? 😭😢
    No 3.0? ����

I still don't understand the whole numbering system from what I thought is that it just increases by +0.1.0 and if a mini update for bugs and fixes comes it increases by +0.0.1. Unless if they have a very big feature that's coming out is when they would increase to the nearest whole number? someone please correct me if I'm wrong... i'm probably just blabbering nonsense LOL
    I think the update 3.0 will be the occasion of one year of Game
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I'm just hoping Glu fixes a lot of our glitches with this update. Can't wait, hope it comes today!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I'd like GLU to give me the items i didn't receive during the Work It Event even though I completed it.
    @Astray sorry that you didn't receive your items,I hope that you will get the help you need to get them

Since our dolls got recruited to model for Eleanor Calaway we haven't had any storyline after that, I hope they refocus on that part again as we were all left with a question mark
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    I'd like GLU to give me the items i didn't receive during the Work It Event even though I completed it.

Do you have screenshots? If so you should PM eggsandbananas or kalinda and they wikl give you your items back
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hoping for an update this week, too. Would love more storylines. I don't know why we don't get them anymore, either. D: But we'll see what happens. :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    definitely won't be participating if it's a superstar event since they just had one in December for Christmas

Well we'll definitely get one soon since we get one per update...
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I need some storyline. Some LONG storyline.

I used to play during weeks, just to leveling up, but I don't do it anymore. I'm quite bored in this game without weekends updates. Not even free gems are motivate me now to play during week.
    Don't take my words wrong, I still love this game, I am still excited when it's time for event. But I just need some reason to play this game when it's not event.

STORYLINE STORYLINE.
    Sooo it's Tuesday! Hoping for an update and I'm going to keep my eyes on the play store as the hours go...
    Shannen wrote: »
    Do you have screenshots? If so you should PM eggsandbananas or kalinda and they wikl give you your items back

yep i sent them the screenshots and they sent me my items
    Well we'll definitely get one soon since we get one per update...

I know since it is apart of their new system (i usually participate in superstar events if i have the money to spare), i was stating about the event that just ended which turned out to be a work it event instead.
    I forgot about this thread thanks for bringing it up... moved my post from the spoilers to here where I feel like it is more appropriate.

We might've over speculated it for the 1 year anniversary being included for next month's update. I decided to check up on the dates and I noticed that now we get 5 different type week events (#KrewGoals, Superstar, New Party Event, Love@FirstSight, and Work-It) per update. If we get the update this coming week it wouldn't hit the date of the games 1 year anniversary. (February 23, 2016) The last 5th event will hit the day of "February 16, 2017" a Work-It Weekend. Now does that mean the 1 year anniversary will be a #KrewGoals event... compete for the prizes LOL?

Anyone els would like to see some new Kendall and Kylie's attire for their dolls? We already had a chance to purchase/earn 4 individual looks that their doll has worn. So not until they have added new looks for them we wouldn't be having anymore SMC real soon!

Please don't take my word on it as it's just my speculations using the information from this update! Glu has been really inconsistent with the event formats after the #KrewGoals update, little do we know they might mix it up again so the 1 year anniversary event would land on a Work-It or Love@FirstSight. If any of the Glu moderators sees this please don't make it into a party event... I don't want any hard issues on such a remarkable day!

I agree the party event was so difficult because the homes and parties glitched alot
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    I need some storyline. Some LONG storyline.

I used to play during weeks, just to leveling up, but I don't do it anymore. I'm quite bored in this game without weekends updates. Not even free gems are motivate me now to play during week.
    Don't take my words wrong, I still love this game, I am still excited when it's time for event. But I just need some reason to play this game when it's not event.

STORYLINE STORYLINE.

I feel the exact same way!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're releasing a new update today and the best part is that we're making throwback gift boxes available this weekend. Start checking the App Store & Google Play!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Thanks for informing us about the throwback boxes
    Kalinda! OMG this sounds so exciting :D!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

we're releasing a new update today and the best part is that we're making throwback gift boxes available this weekend. Start checking the app store & google play!

can you hear me screaming!!!!! This is so exciting. I hope the prices of the boxes aren't too astronomical.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    not to be pushy but could I ask heads up towards the release of the update,like in in few hours or whatever time you can say? I ask due to being in Europe I end up missing whole lot in events and such
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    not to be pushy but could I ask heads up towards the release of the update,like in in few hours or whatever time you can say? I ask due to being in Europe I end up missing whole lot in events and such

The update is already in the app store for me.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    The update is already in the app store for me.
    really? cool ;) may I ask if you're also in Europe? I just checked and nothing is on mine yet.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    We're releasing a new update today and the best part is that we're making throwback gift boxes available this weekend. Start checking the App Store & Google Play!

Awesome best news yet! Thanks Kalinda :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    really? cool ;) may I ask if you're also in Europe? I just checked and nothing is on mine yet.
    I'm in Europe and I have the update in my app store!
    Thank you, Kalinda!!
    So excited about the the Throwback boxes!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________