Update 2.7.0

Comments

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    really? cool ;) may I ask if you're also in Europe? I just checked and nothing is on mine yet.

I'm not in Europe, sorry!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    We're releasing a new update today and the best part is that we're making throwback gift boxes available this weekend. Start checking the App Store & Google Play!

You made my day 😀👍
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I can't wait for throwback boxes. Chance to gain my lost item from the beginning!

Just got update. Europe.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    can you hear me screaming!!!!! This is so exciting. I hope the prices of the boxes aren't too astronomical.

I have a feeling they will be. There's always a catch...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Game Update is available for Android in NY. Hope this helps. I can feel the excitement. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Is there something wrong with my game?! Because there's literally nothing NEW in it, just as blank as before the update!

Looks like Glu is effortsly trying to make this an only weekend-to-play game. Our krew has 20 very active players, but it's easy to see that during the week, most of us just pick the daily boxes, send kreds and trade some words at the chat.

The game has a huge lack of goals. It does feel like if we want something all we can do to get there is to pay somehow. Even to raise cash in this game, or we need to buy it from the store or to pay in k-gems EVERY month to be able to enrich.

Then if we pay, we have to content ourselves with Perry's looooooooong and boring gigs, since the game doesn't have loads of storylines.

And the glitches, ah the glitches! Don't need to talk about them right?!

Don't know how to feel about the throwback boxes, I know that I missed lot of good stuff, but the only item that I really wish to have probably will be tagged as one of those impossible to get, same dynamic as KKH's rigged throwback boxes.

Since probably with this throwback stuff you'll get plenty of new (hacked)players that will have everything on a snap while we struggle to play, so how about to make things a bit easier to us too from now on please?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Is there something wrong with my game?! Because there's literally nothing NEW in it, just as blank as before the update!

Looks like Glu is effortsly trying to make this an only weekend-to-play game. Our krew has 20 very active players, but it's easy to see that during the week, most of us just pick the daily boxes, send kreds and trade some words at the chat.

The game has a huge lack of goals. It does feel like if we want something all we can do to get there is to pay somehow. Even to raise cash in this game, or we need to buy it from the store or to pay in k-gems EVERY month to be able to enrich.

Then if we pay, we have to content ourselves with Perry's looooooooong and boring gigs, since the game doesn't have loads of storylines.

Don't know how to feel about the throwback boxes, I know that I missed lot of good stuff, but the only item that I really wish to have probably will be tagged as one of those impossible to get, same dynamic as KKH's rigged throwback boxes.

Since probably with this throwback stuff you'll get plenty of new (hacked)players that will have everything on a snap while we struggle to play, so how about to make things a bit easier to us too from now on please?!

Thank you Vats! This is exactly how I feel about this update... I read the description on the newest update and all they're bringing in are the new gift boxes during the events.

I'm sorry if I sound so selfish but I kind of like the exclusivity aspect of the game. If the new boxes can be purchasable a part from being earned the hacked players can literally earn everything in a few, while it would've took me 2 days of my every week to earn.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Now... I'm wondering will these Throwback boxes are just a new implement into the event that we already have? Will we still have our normal Work-It, Dating, #KrewGoals, Parties, and Superstar events to do with the upcoming weeks right?
    or is it just like when the #KrewGoals event first came out we had a whole update just dedicated to that?

NSg0cbQ.png

sorry for the questions but Kalinda's comment and the update description is confusing me.. :D
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats, I completely agree with you about the hackers/cheaters. I'm so sick of them being showoffs on their social media accounts publicly displaying that they've completed the events within fast-paced seconds/minutes and they'd probably own all earn able & gift able items anyways. So, they'll most likely can't or won't participate for the throwback event/sale.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'll cheer about throwback boxes if I see they are something that can be available without paying an arm & a leg. If they're some sort of exuberant price like everything else in this game, I won't be impressed.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Vats wrote: »

I honestly wasn't surprised to see there was nothing new with the game besides the throwback boxes. It seems like Glu is really trying to do the bare minimum with K&K. Am I disappointed? Certainly. But not surprised. Not anymore. I'm getting so bored with the game. I've become a weekend only player because that's when the excitement and new content is avilable.
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I'll cheer about throwback boxes if I see they are something that can be available without paying an arm & a leg. If they're some sort of exuberant price like everything else in this game, I won't be impressed.

Yup. Exactly. That's why I'm not getting my hopes up yet. The throwback boxes could end up being really expensive and then we would have gotten excited for nothing. I'll hold off until we get some more details on this. But so far, I'm not really impressed.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Yeah, I am also disappointed in the lack of content in this update. Excited for the prospect of TB boxes but like others have said, that excitement will die if they are too expensive which is quite a possibility.

I'm gonna try to stay positive, though. Maybe they have something great in store for the game's anniversary/version 3.0.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Oh wow I must say that I'm quite disappointed with this update. There's nothing new in the wardrobe and there's also no new storylines that came along with the update. At first I was so excited about the throwback sale/event, but now just like everyone else; I'm reconsidering if I wanna actually splurge on my kgems. :eek: I'm trying to stay positive but I won't keep my hopes up too high knowing that the throwback gift boxes will most likely be pricey on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Huh, I DID get new storylines so I was happy about that. As far as the smaller amount of content, I am okay with that if it was because they were focusing more on the bug fixes this time. I think they sometimes get ahead of themselves releasing bug fixes but adding new things at the same time that create other bugs. It's pretty normal for software companies to have some releases that are ONLY bug fixes (and TBH KKG probably needed some of those releases). So if I can get through an entire party event with no glitches I will be pretty happy with that. But, we'll see.

I am curious about the throwback boxes and hope there is some fairness in how you get items. I am definitely not going to spend lots of gems chasing throwback items, but if there's a way to earn them by playing hard, I will do that :)

Crossing fingers...

Frida
    FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I also got storyline, about making the dark defenders trilogy. Weird that not everybody got that...If the no new clothes mean they focused on bug fixes I don't mind at all. Also I dont play KKH so I'm curious and excited for the throwbacks!
    Frida42 wrote: »
    Huh, I DID get new storylines so I was happy about that.
    Shannen wrote: »
    I also got storyline, about making the dark defenders trilogy. Weird that not everybody got that...

I'm thinking that my game has a glitch then since I didn't get the new storylines from the update.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I'm happy we will have TB boxes to "earn" during weekend events!
    Just hoping it's not only one TB item in each palette. :(
    I hope this update also fixed the party event glitch. I'm so ready to do another party event. I did some calculations. My male doll has enough homes to throw 21 parties, and has to join 18 parties in order to finish a party event. That's 39 pairs of pants he needs. He currently has 47 pairs of pants so he has 8 pairs to spare. He can only afford up to 8 parties to be glitching. Am I crazy?! Thanks to the GLU moderators we have on the forums who are always so helpful with the game issues. :)

IMG_0453.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I think I understand that the throwback boxes will be instead of the 80 k gems boxes during the events, so we have three chances to win something.
    I hope it's like the KKH's ones when we can win at least one item and there isn't any energy or cash.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

We will continue to update the game, fix bugs and have weekend events that offer a mix of throwback and new items. The throwback boxes will be earnable! Our support team and I will also be available to help you out as needed.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Wow. Just saw the spoilers for event items and they are to die for! So many earnable hairs and cute clothes! :)
    Wow. Just saw the spoilers for event items and they are to die for! So many earnable hairs and cute clothes! :)

Where did you see them? ��
    GiaLola00 wrote: »
    Where did you see them? ��

Sent you a pm. :)
    Sent you a pm. :)

Thanks Angela ��
  • Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts

Hey, girl. Can I see the spoilers too? :eek:
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
    Level: 21
  • heartpinkmanheartpinkman Registered Users 12 Posts
    Would there be krew goals? :(
    Would there be krew goals? :(

No #KrewGoals this update but there will be the new party event.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Redownloaded the game today and want to get back into it. Sad I lost my Krew but I'm survive I guess lol.
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    Sooo it seems like this event is unattainable unless you spend money on it.

Fun.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm still having issues with opening the game and getting "unable to connect to chat". yesterday I got it twice and then when I finally got into chat, it was blank.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College