Another missing giftbox icon..

xChajxChaj Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
I got kicked out of my krew and started missing icons as everyone else did. Okay, i just want to get things straight. I have contacted Glu Support around 5 times, and they still have not done anything to improve my game. They have always sent the same message over and over again about playing on only one device and not using exploits/cheats/hacks. I have ALWAYS played on one device only and i have NEVER used hacks/exploits/cheats. I even wrote in the Customer Support thingy that i didnt play on multiple devices and didnt use exploits/hacks/cheats. I STILL GOT A MESSAGE SAYING I SHOULD NOT PLAY ON MULTIPLE DEVICES. Tbh i am starting to wonder if they really read our messages, or just dont care and send the same message. Im getting pretty mad about not having giftboxes and events, because i get notifications about new events. Fix this. Now.

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Contact a GLU moderator
  • xChajxChaj Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Contact a GLU moderator
    How do i do that?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    xChaj wrote: »
    How do i do that?

If you're on the mobile version of this site

Click full site

go under your name and type send a private message that way or go under KalindaKing or eggsandbananas profile and message them that way or contact Glu support again.