Do your avatars resemble you?

Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
Hi all,

just out of curiosity I wanted to ask, do you make your avatars look like you in real life? Do you dress as you would in real life and do you make the face look as close as you do in real? Or is it more like what you would want to look in real? haha :D
Kendall & Kylie game
Name: Ava Dark
Level: 21

Comments

• KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    No, my avatar doesn't resemble me. She has those long pink hair��
    Plus, in real life I have a rather boring style, while she is always dressed up like she's going to a party or something ahah
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow what an interesting thread! :cool: I would say that my dolls kinda resembles me in rl; except they're flawless with no imperfections lol:D. My style is very versatile in rl and I'm always dressing up my dolls differently from each other. One doll has an edgy style and my other doll has a chic style.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    Kaykash, Wouldn't you want to have pink hair in real though? haha :cool:

Carol , i feel you! lol

I think I dress my doll up like if I was a celebrity, haha, but definitely not how I dress in real. But I do make the face and the skintone as similar to me as I can
    :rolleyes:
    Kendall & Kylie game
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    No, my doll is how I wish I could be lol only the eyes which are impossible to change and also the height ahahahah
    No really she is always flawless with her style and makeup, I'm pretty lazy instead.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    For me, eye shape and color and skin tone are the same but my doll dresses a lot more edgy than I do. Oh and I have brown hair, not purple 😉
    FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
  • KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    Ava, How did you guess it? ;) I'd like green hair too, or light blue!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ava, my dolls and I have the same dark-skinned complexion in rl and I love how realistically we have the same body types. How cool is that? :cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    Kaykash, lol, lucky guess ;)

Carol, haha, yeah! I wish we could actually have body types and heights in the game. I think I saw people asking for it in the suggestion thread.. I wonder what this game has to bring in the future :confused:
    Kendall & Kylie game
  • KingKhloe0011KingKhloe0011 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I tried to make my doll look like me the best I could feature wise such as face shape, eyes, etc. but I could only wish to have hair like I do in the game lol
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I made my doll similar too me. Of course she doesn't like like me because of the limit options. But she has tattooes just like me haha.
    And I dress her like I would dress me with her wardrobe. My style isn't really some pink skirts with cute t-shirts, so I guess my doll will never wear clothes like this.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    As for hairstyles and hair color, yes. And accessories too. But I'm rl, I'm definitely a lot more laid back in my style, and on the game, I always have my doll dressed up in clothes I wish I could afford in rl haha. :)
  • PauliahhPauliahh Registered Users 4 Posts
    Kind of!! I use and combine clothes as I would've done irl. My doll's face look a little like me, but not so similar because there's not so many options. :)
    society doesn't define your beauty, you define beauty for yourself - lady gaga
  • Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    And I dress her like I would dress me with her wardrobe. My style isn't really some pink skirts with cute t-shirts, so I guess my doll will never wear clothes like this.

I love the way you put that! And I feel you on the pink skirts and stuff. Though after we won the pink heart shirt in one of the events I tried pairing it with a pink skirt and the pink purse from one of the boxes and I actually am starting to like that outfit now 😀 I also wore it with the thigh-high stockings from the NYE event for a fun naughty/nice look. It's definitely not my normal style but it's one I will wear now.

Frida
    FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This is a solid discussion! I dress my dolls based on my own personal style, but they're usually more glamorous in the game than I am. And they wear dresses way more often.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • GigifreakeGigifreake Registered Users 13 Posts
    Mine does, except she's more tan. I also wear very similar clothes to what I style her in. The black dress and boots with my glasses, I never wear things on my doll I wouldn't own already.