Weekend event 20-22

kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
Super star event and throwback box😍 I'm so excited. Kalinda please a spoiler 😘
Prev1

Comments

• KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    I'm guessing Krew: #Krewgoals�� or the new Krew: party�� or superstar event��. Hopefully I'm wrong on the superstar event and hopefully there is an earnable hair�� And earnable #Throwback boxes
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I'm guessing Krew: #Krewgoals�� or the new Krew: party�� or superstar event��. Hopefully I'm wrong on the superstar event and hopefully there is an earnable hair�� And earnable #Throwback boxes

We won't be getting a #KrewGoals event this update. Looks like it'll be a Super Star event with earnables and throwback boxes.
  • KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    Angela, why aren't we going to have #KrewGoals?
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    We won't be getting a #KrewGoals event this update. Looks like it'll be a Super Star event with earnables and throwback boxes.

We probably won't have another krew goal event until the next update which is probably around their one year anniversary.
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Well I really don't like krewgoals format but still wished for one. :) but still we will get an event today so that's what counts:)
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're having a Super Star event! Here's a sneak peek at how you can get the throwback boxes.

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    We're having a Super Star event! Here's a sneak peek at how you can get the throwback boxes.

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

Really like the items but don't know if I wanna spend $50 for them. :(
    Also... it looks like there aren't gonna be random items in the throwback boxes. They'll be pre-chosen?
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Looks neat! The female items are beautiful! I'm a tad disappointed, though, because when it was said that boxes would be earnable, I didn't realize we would have to 'pay' for them.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Wait... I just realized, why are all the men's items throwback boxes? But the girls have items & throwback? :confused:
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    480 k-gems to open the throwback boxes?!? Yikes that seems a bit pricey.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    Omg I can't wait! I've been saving my k-gems and I finally have 4000 of them so I look forward to this event :)
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    480 k-gems to open the throwback boxes?!? Yikes that seems a bit pricey.

Yup, agreed. I wonder if every event they'll be 480. :(
    These throwback boxes are special because you are guaranteed to receive an item!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    These throwback boxes are special because you are guaranteed to receive an item!

So are we only getting these "special" boxes this event? Where we're guaranteed an item? Or will it be like that every event?
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Kalinda,
    I am just curious with other events be exactly like this?
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    There will be many chances to receive throwback boxes in the future.
    #VIPKalinda
    That was a really vague answer haha. But that's okay. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    So we can win for sure an item? Not cash or energy?? Yes that's wonderful 😍😍😍
    Even because I missed so many events!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • BlueTriggerBlueTrigger Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hold on.... they are 480 a piece? And you don't know what item it'll be?!?!?
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hold on.... they are 480 a piece? And you don't know what item it'll be?!?!?

It will be a random event item that you don't own.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The V.I.P. events are so freaking pricey and difficult to complete on this game. I don't spend rl money on this game, so it will literally take me forever to save up 4000 kgems. Meanwhile, on KKH I can save up to 500 kstars to complete the V.I.P. events. Why it's a combo of a V.I.P. event with throwback boxes anyways? Hmm...I'm a little hesitant about this before I start splurging on my kgems. I kinda wish that K&K took the KKH route and implemented a 5 throwback midweek event; with 6 throwback boxes just like for the male dolls. Like there's used to be midweek events on this game (when it was first released). I'm also wondering why glu discontinued the midweek events. :confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Wait... I just realized, why are all the men's items throwback boxes? But the girls have items & throwback? :confused:

Yep, I'm wondering the same thing too.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I am so happy it's Superstar event! I have been saving gems and wanted to finally spent them before I loose them due to glitch again...

I like the earnables and with throwback boxes? AWESOME! This kind of superstar events should be everytime.
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I'm sorry but these prices are too much, especially because some of the items aren't worth it at all. I'm a little disappointed to say the least.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Well 480 gems a bit extreme to open a box and some of the items aren't cute at all. I will be sitting this event out because I don't have cash like that to spend or give away I have other responsibilities to handle but good luck to those who are participating.
    I actually won't be opening up any extra boxes for 480 kgems. Dang that's so expensive glu❗-_-

On second thought , I'll just spend for the 2 throwback boxes for my second game and get two throwback items since it's a guarantee that I won't be receiving any cash or energy. And, on my new game I'll stop till I reached up to the gladiator boots.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Why does everything cost so many gems in this game? At 480 gems a box, that's over $5 per box! And if you didn't have any gems saved up but wanted to complete the event, it would cost almost $50 to buy 4000 gems. I don't understand Why the gem price is so inflated in this game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Do we at least get a gem for completing gigs this time?

And 480 gems for one throwback prize? Yeah, this is why I wasn't so stoked about this event before. That's a lot of gems for probably a bracelet or shoes that look like ones you already have. I like how buying one won't even get you the shoes in this event.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    In KK:H it costs 60 stars to open a box, that too is more than $5 in real life. So the pricing is fair!

The event starts in 50 mnts, right ?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.