I'm done with this game

Bayleaf9Bayleaf9 Registered Users 9 Posts
I've been waiting for weeks for my game to be fixed and just now I got a message from KalindaKing saying she agrees with the support team and that i've been breaking the rules even though I HAVEN'T BEEN!! I spent $60 on the game then a day later i wasn't able to play the full game. I haven't cheated or hacked and I haven't even purchased any currency lately, I've just been playing the game. Either give me a full refund, unflag my account, or I will take legal action as I have literally been scammed right now. I'm contacting Apple to see if they can do anything.

Edit* As of now I have reported that the app is faulty to Apple and I have requested a refund. Considering a bunch of people are having the same issue, it's impossible that all of us are hacking/cheating at the same time( it started doing this at almost the same time for all of us is what I mean). Even people that started new games had this issue, so how does that make sense? Because this is all happening without reason and the game is not available to us, that makes the game faulty. I have proof, and have sent in proof that I purchased currency with real money and still Glu is accusing me of cheating. Faulty app, faulty support, faulty moderators. Just shut the app down if you're going to be like this.

Comments

• Btru3Btru3 Registered Users 9 Posts
    M4b wrote: »
    I AGREE WITH YOUU they did the same thing to me right now ! They made start a game like twice , so unfair
    Crazy right, same exact thing happened to me I also contacted apple