Kicked from Krew/Missing Krew & Gift Box Button/ Failure to Respond to my Emails

FashionDivaFashionDiva Registered Users 4 Posts
I have sent you multiple emails with complaints of the glitch that keeps kicking me from my krew which causes the krew icon as well as the gift icon to disappear. You have failed to respond to any of my emails so until i get a response im going to be emailing you every 30 min. Enjoy hearing from me & also if i dont hear from you i will begin the petition to have k&k removed from the app store. I suggest that you reply to me asap & fix this problem. I also want all my purchases restored & i was 1 date away from finishing the weekend event. Next email will be sent in 30 min. Good day.

Comments

• PoyayoPoyayo Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the exact same problem, sent them a help support from the game, and it didn't even get delivered!
    Worst part is, I didn't even break the rules like they say we are😩
    I'll sign the petition if you make one.
    You can contact me on Instagram yuckmaxwell is my username.
    I will gladly sign it. They are being lazy and unfair with this game.
    Instead of fixing problems they blame the customers and ask for proof when something goes wrong.
    This is just a game and they act like its real life.
    Can't even fix their problems and inconvenience the customers. Very unprofessional

If they don't help me I plan on contacting iTunes. If you use Apple iPhone please tell me your iTunes name/username for iTunes game and I will contact them with your name so they know it isn't just me.
  • Bayleaf9Bayleaf9 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same thing here. If you both haven't yet messaged KalindaKing I suggest you do. I contacted her and she unflagged my account, unfortunately that didn't fix the problem but she's getting the team members to take a look at my account to try to fix the problem. She could do the same for you. She replies a lot quicker than the customer support. It's taking her a bit long to reply right now, I'm assuming it's because there are a lot of people messaging her with this same problem. Best of luck to both!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Harassing them with emails every 30 minutes isn't gonna get you what you want, as bayleaf9 suggested if neither are busy with having a life as they are humans then contact KalindaKing or eggsandbananas with your ID and tell them your situation that is if their inboxes aren't full but of course they're not gonna respond right away they get thousands of service tickets from people so they get backed up they tell you that in their FAQ or when they respond to you just try to be patient this happened to me constantly and it was so annoying but I was patient and I didn't go around making threats towards them either (it might just get your game completely deleted and you completely banned from playing the game so be careful with what you say and how you say it), a petition isn't gonna get KK removed from the app store btw I get it you're angry but just calm down cause making threats and harassing them isn't gonna help you in fact each email you send them actually pushes back your chances of them actually getting to your issue and actually investigating it and helping you that is why it is good to wait until they actually respond and close out that first service ticket then once that first ticket is closed out that is when you message them again but constantly bombarding them with messages would make anyone ignore you or block you completely just remain patient contact KalindaKing like bayleaf9 said and hopefully she can get down to the bottom of it, good luck to the both of you.
  • marcoswaldorfmarcoswaldorf Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here, ugh
    This is so annoying!!!
    How i contact KalindaKing?
    Same here, ugh
    This is so annoying!!!
    How i contact KalindaKing?

Through a private message

If you're on the mobile version of the site

Click "Full Site" it'll be next to "Log Out"

That will cause the site to go to the desktop version

1zoixxg.png

2ry3x5k.png

I posted a photo to show you
  • akeith71akeith71 Registered Users 1 Posts
    how do you PM her?
    akeith71 wrote: »
    how do you PM her?

i already explained it in a previous message read the response above yours....
  • marcoswaldorfmarcoswaldorf Registered Users 3 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Through a private message

If you're on the mobile version of the site

Click "Full Site" it'll be next to "Log Out"

That will cause the site to go to the desktop version

1zoixxg.png

2ry3x5k.png

I posted a photo to show you

Thank you so much!!!!