Need help with the friendlist

xshehzadixshehzadi Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey.
Me and my friends are playing this game and we're in the same crew. I accidentally kicked one of my friends out of my friendlist while I was deleting NPC's. How can I get him back? He doesn't have Facebook and we're both on a Samsung.
Thanks already,
Mina.

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    xshehzadi wrote: »
    Hey.
    Me and my friends are playing this game and we're in the same crew. I accidentally kicked one of my friends out of my friendlist while I was deleting NPC's. How can I get him back? He doesn't have Facebook and we're both on a Samsung.
    Thanks already,
    Mina.

Hey, Mina! I believe there is currently no official way of retrieving your friend back onto your list. There are somethings that I can suggest that you can try but I'm not sure if it'll work.
    • Connect both of your games using Facebook/GooglePlay and adding each other from it, next time you load the game hopefully you should see each other again.
    • Leave the Krew that you're in and rejoin as it might trigger your friend from returning.
    again these are just my suggestion and it might not work but it's worth a shot right?