Is there any active crew that I can join?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Does anyone have any spots/openings left so that my doll can join a crew? Most crews that I'm trying to find are either full and it feels kinda weird to join any random public crew at any given moment lol:D
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Does anyone have any spots/openings left so that my doll can join a crew? Most crews that I'm trying to find are either full and it feels kinda weird to join any random public crew at any given moment lol:D

I'd offer you a spot in mine, but unfortunately we're all full at the moment. I wish you luck on finding one though. I'll let you know if a spot opens up in mine. We'd love to have you. :)
    If you're still looking for a krew, you can join Kweens & Kings. I know I said we were full, but the krew decided to kick a few people due to inactivity so we have a few spots open. We are a very active and friendly krew. If you want to join, feel free! Like I said, we'd love to have you. :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Angela Lauren! My doll Carolena Davena has joined the crew :)!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Thanks Angela Lauren! My doll Carolena Davena has joined the crew :)!

I never received the invitation. Could you please try to send again? :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I never received the invitation. Could you please try to send again? :)

Oh sorry about that! :eek: I've mistakenly joined another crew and switched the name around when I typed it. :rolleyes: Silly me! My bad! Haha :D

I've send the request this time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

No problem! Haha. I've accepted your request. :)
  • gellianndgelliannd Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi Angela! Do you still have a spot left in your krew? I'm currently looking for one. Although i'm in a krew wherein most of the members are active, they kinda ignore people on the krew chat.
  • Princess GarciaPrincess Garcia Registered Users 14 Posts
    No problem! Haha. I've accepted your request. :)
    Hi angela is there a spot for me too? The current Krew I'm in aren't active anymore.
    Sorry to take over your thread Carol Davida, but it looks like the krew is full at the moment. Sorry guys! If a spot because available, I'll let you know. :)