Options

01-26 Party Weekend Event

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
Hey guys, it's party time again! And I bet you'll be happy to see that we lowered the # of points required to complete the event. Let us know what you think of the items and get ready to hang out with your friends.

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Omg Thankss Glu and Kalinda for lowering the point value it looks like it went down 15 points I'm so happy I might have a chance now :)
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    The hair are must have definitely. I even love the top. And throwback boxes? Wonderful!
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I love everything! Thanks Kalinda!
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    In love with that hair! Definitely will be grinding hard for it. Thanks KalindaKing! :)
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Omg I love the hair so much! I need it! Thank you Kalinda! Hope Glu fixed also some glitches for the parties :)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda, for spoiling us with your spoilers! I love all the items!
    And thank you Glu for lowering the points! I wonder if some of our other suggestions were used such as more points for the host of the party.

Does anyone know when this event will start? Regular time or at the same time as Krew events?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I can't wait, I want the hair so baddd
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Can I ask why the men only get throwback boxes? Seems a bit unfair to me since us girls have to pay up?
    Glad about the changes though!
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Thank you, Kalinda, for spoiling us with your spoilers! I love all the items!
    And thank you Glu for lowering the points! I wonder if some of our other suggestions were used such as more points for the host of the party.

Does anyone know when this event will start? Regular time or at the same time as Krew events?

I think it's at the same time of when the #KrewGoals event starts.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Scared to open any boxes because I see items that I already have in my palettes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    gellianndgelliannd Registered Users 16 Posts
    Thank you for lowering the points required! I think I might have a chance to complete this event. Can't wait! ��
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Scared to open any boxes because I see items that I already have in my palettes.

I thought this was only happening to me. I opened a box and got bracelets I already had. Of course that's the item I forgot to take a screenshot of so I couldn't report it. But I think other than that, everything I've seen, I don't have yet so that's good. But that one box totally got wasted on an item I already had and shouldn't have gotten again. :(
  • Options
    PauliahhPauliahh Registered Users 4 Posts
    Omg, the hair is so pretty and thank you so much for lowering the points! It felt impossible to get the NYE hair, last time we had this event, so I will try my best to get the hair. So excited!
    society doesn't define your beauty, you define beauty for yourself - lady gaga
  • Options
    I thought this was only happening to me. I opened a box and got bracelets I already had. Of course that's the item I forgot to take a screenshot of so I couldn't report it. But I think other than that, everything I've seen, I don't have yet so that's good. But that one box totally got wasted on an item I already had and shouldn't have gotten again. :(

I reported it, along with pictures, and was told it's being looked into but I'm not sure if it will be fixed in time for the event. :/
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thank you so much for lowering the # of points required to complete the event and the Throw Back Boxes!! I'm definitely gonna complete the event with my two dolls! (happy dance :))
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the previews Kalinda. And thanks Glu for lowering the points of the event (just hope it is enough)!

I appreciate that we're going to have free throwback boxes, thought that they would belong just to superstar events.

The hair is a dream come true. Would be a shame if they hadn't lowered the points, cause even loving it I wouldn't sacrifice myself on this kind of event again, just would throw some parties to help my krew girls and bye-bye hair to me.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks for the previews Kalinda. And thanks Glu for lowering the points of the event (just hope it is enough)!

I appreciate that we're going to have free throwback boxes, thought that they would belong just to superstar events.

The hair is a dream come true. Would be a shame if they hadn't lowered the points, cause even loving it I wouldn't sacrifice myself on this kind of event again, just would throw some parties to help my krew girls and bye-bye hair to me.

We're getting throwback boxes with every event this update! :)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My event has not started yet, so I guess it will start at the regular time of all events (not the time the Krew Goals events start)...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Do you have to be in a Krew to do parties? I've never been playing while a party event was happening.
  • Options
    krystal wrote: »
    Do you have to be in a Krew to do parties? I've never been playing while a party event was happening.

Yes, because you need help from your krew members to finish the parties.
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm loving the hairs in this update so far. I'm definitely going to be grinding for this!!
  • Options
    SheismishaSheismisha Registered Users 21 Posts
    krystal wrote: »

Join us Krystal! We'd love to have you! Just search X&O ;)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hey guys, it's party time again! And I bet you'll be happy to see that we lowered the # of points required to complete the event. Let us know what you think of the items and get ready to hang out with your friends.

IMG_0777.jpg

I the shoes and the hair, but I'm not too crazy about the top.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    My Krew and I are looking forward to this event!! We're all up and waiting lol
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    My Krew and I are looking forward to this event!! We're all up and waiting lol

Mine too! Can't wait for it to start. Definitely gonna be grinding. :)
  • Options
    About the TB boxes, I wish for the guys we had actual outfits and hairstyles instead of the gift boxes! You might end up getting bracelets or other unnecessary stuff lol then still cough out 480k gems for another bracelet
    But I'm thankful to Glu for reducing the number of points this event! :)
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Mine too! Can't wait for it to start. Definitely gonna be grinding. :)

I just hope I won't get bracelets or not-so-cute items lol #fingerscrossed
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    I just hope I won't get bracelets or not-so-cute items lol #fingerscrossed

Yes! I'm all about hairstyles, tops, and bottoms. :D
  • Options
    So far, in both of my TB boxes, I have received an item of clothing that I already own. :):):):):):)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    So far, in both of my TB boxes, I have received an item of clothing that I already own. :):):):):):)

Oh no! Ugh. I'm so sorry to hear this. Guess they haven't fixed the problem yet...