Options

kkg krew shout out!

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Wanna give a shout-out to your kkg crew and show your appreciation and thanks for helping you out with the parties, krew goals, and sending creds? Then, this thread is the perfect spot to represent your crew for their support.

Always remember that a friend in need is a friend indeed.

original-90449bf43fecb614f63fdc24d68887fb.gif

For example, my dolls would say something like this:

Carolena Davena: first and foremost, I wanna give a shout out to my crew Kweens & Kings. I truly appreciate y'all for always being there for me in-game and for always having fun chatty conversations during the events.

Carolee Dee: shout-out to my crew Glam Patrol. I'm thanking y'all to the fullest extent for being extremely generous with sending my creds. A doll always gonna need new clothing. Also, I'm grateful for y'all for always having my back because y'all are the realest.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I'd also like to shout out to Kweens & Kings! When I first made this krew, I didn't really know what it was gonna end up like, but today, we are an amazing, supportive, and fun krew. We haven't lost a #KrewGoals event to date and it's because of each and everyone's hard work. All of you have made the krew what it is and I cannot thank y'all enough! Let's keep grinding and make this krew the absolute best we can! Again, thank you all! :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'd also like to shout out to Kweens & Kings! When I first made this krew, I didn't really know what it was gonna end up like, but today, we are an amazing, supportive, and fun krew. We haven't lost a #KrewGoals event to date and it's because of each and everyone's hard work. All of you have made the krew what it is and I cannot thank y'all enough! Let's keep grinding and make this krew the absolute best we can! Again, thank you all! :)

I love your shout out to our crew! It would be so cool if they could've publicly read what we wrote since they're not members of the forum.

I'm gonna always be on a lookout for the crew especially when it comes down to attending the parties. :cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I love your shout out to our crew! It would be so cool if they could've publicly read what we wrote since they're not members of the forum.

I'm gonna always be on a lookout for the crew especially when it comes down to attending the parties. :cool:

Actually, a lot of them are members of the forum. Maybe they'll see this thread and give a shout out too! ��