01-26 Party Weekend Event

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's what my doll won from her first throwback box:
    l8vi1.jpg

I don't what's up with my game. I cannot tap on none of my pets for energy. My chat room is super glitchy. It's lying and saying that I'm using profanity and I never cussed on the chat feature before, and that's foul right there. I can't even communicate with my crew, so that's extremely annoying.-_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Here's what my doll won from her first throwback box:
    l8vi1.jpg

I don't what's up with my game. I cannot tap on none of my pets for energy. My chat room is super glitchy. It's lying and saying that I'm using profanity and I never cussed on the chat feature before, and that's foul right there. I can't even communicate with my crew, so that's extremely annoying.-_-

I love that shirt! I haven't gotten it yet so I'm waiting to get it from a throwback box. :)

I was wondering why you were being so quiet. I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your game! Hopefully it clears up soon and we can talk in the chat. :)
    Here's what I've gotten from my three free throwback boxes :

9E131508-48CE-4AD7-9992-ACDD9ED6CB2C.png

21695F9E-2482-49FA-AF7A-E69204F2ADD1.jpg

3783BF83-FCCF-4056-AF2D-C09D19F6D7BF.jpg

I might open some more boxes but I haven't decided yet.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    So far, in both of my TB boxes, I have received an item of clothing that I already own. :):):):):):)

Sorry about that mate, Glu should look into this matter
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    So far so good for me with the few TB boxes I've opened[IMG][/img]qoj8ms.jpg[IMG][/img]20ivrrb.jpg
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Yeah, I actually remembered that I couldn't finish the event that day when glu used to have midweek events (when the game was freshly new since last yr). I'm not sure why glu discontinued it. :confused:

I'm hoping that glitch goes away so that I can send my messages on the chat room.
    I love that shirt! I haven't gotten it yet so I'm waiting to get it from a throwback box. :)

I was wondering why you were being so quiet. I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your game! Hopefully it clears up soon and we can talk in the chat. :)

My other doll won the blue jumpsuit on her first throwback box.:)
    original-bf3a99eb5c4bb99da8a4a35be2062f26.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Yeah, I actually remembered that I couldn't finish the event that day when glu used to have midweek events (when the game was freshly new since last yr). I'm not sure why glu discontinued it. :confused:

I'm hoping that glitch goes away so that I can send my messages on the chat room.

My other doll won the blue jumpsuit on her first throwback box.:)
    original-bf3a99eb5c4bb99da8a4a35be2062f26.jpg

your doll looks beaut!

Also, I have the same problem in chat with the profanity thing. I have 0 idea what they mean since I def do not cuss on my games.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I got hair and clothes in my TB boxes so I was happy! The shirt from the event is also really nice. I like it a lot.

My Calabasas house is glitching lol. I can't get energy from my pet. The party I threw there ended long ago but like there's still options to spend energy on party tasks..

I also got messages numerous times about not using profanity in the chat even when I didn't use any at all..

Otherwise all has been good so far. I never played in this event previously but judging by everyone else it seems the new point values are pretty great at what they are!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    You guys absolutely look fabulous in your throwback outfits! I didn't notice this from Kalinda's spoilers but kind of disappointed on how the hair sits on my doll, looks so high up and gives the illusion of a lengthy forehead.

SvDW9qF.png

When can we start tapping on our furniture again for extra event points? That profanity glitch has been here since as I can remember the Krew feature first came out. (supposedly the word Japanese is a profanity!)

**I thought that it would've been fixed by now but the glitch where the parties on our "Goals" get stuck is still occurring. I have about 5 finished parties with blank names still counting down and it's so confusing/unorganized.
    krystal wrote: »
    My Calabasas house is glitching lol. I can't get energy from my pet. The party I threw there ended long ago but like there's still options to spend energy on party tasks..

Mine has done that for awhile. I just leave it alone since I've tried to see if anything would happen and it doesn't except waste your energy lol

28i68v7.png

the dress, the shoes, and that blue purse were my TBs this week
    IOS

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    krystal wrote: »

That home is possessed! I remember this one time a friend would always tell me that she would see some freaky stuff happening in her Calabasas home and we would joke that it's the ghosts. LOL :D

Not only is there a lot of bugs and glitches that occur in that house, from my own experience it takes forever to finish parties than it would normally do with others.
    You guys absolutely look fabulous in your throwback outfits! I didn't notice this from Kalinda's spoilers but kind of disappointed on how the hair sits on my doll, looks so high up and gives the illusion of a lengthy forehead.

SvDW9qF.png

When can we start tapping on our furniture again for extra event points? That profanity glitch has been here since as I can remember the Krew feature first came out. (supposedly the word Japanese is a profanity!)

**I thought that it would've been fixed by now but the glitch where the parties on our "Goals" get stuck is still occurring. I have about 5 finished parties with blank names still counting down and it's so confusing/unorganized.

I think the extra points from furniture is only a #KrewGoals thing. We might not ever get it in Party Events, but since they lowered the points so much, I don't even think we'll need it, personally. :)
  • KingKhloe0011KingKhloe0011 Registered Users 15 Posts
    So happy with the event so far and that hair 😍😍
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    I'm a lot happier with how this event is going. Much more friendly for budget users with earnable items & the option to go further for those who do spend money.

I've gotten a dress & two tops so far, but I can't wait for the hair:)
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    6c59f3bb79af46a990563de282b435e4.png

Thank you Glu ! Party events are easier now :D
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I love seeing the items you're getting in your throwback boxes! I really want those black and silver sandals, AngelaLauren.

We're aware of the glitches you described. If you're experiencing an issue with the Calabasas house or you can't get energy from your pets, try to throw another party in the same location.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I love seeing the items you're getting in your throwback boxes! I really want those black and silver sandals, AngelaLauren.

We're aware of the glitches you described. If you're experiencing an issue with the Calabasas house or you can't get energy from your pets, try to throw another party in the same location.

What about the glitch of getting items you already own in Throwback boxes? I got items I already owned in all 3 of my boxes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're still investigating it. Me or E&B will contact you when we have a solution.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    I'm also having a glitch where after my party in my Malibu home ended, there are still action bubbles all around the home, although nothing happens when you tap/extinguish them. (Just FYI, I'm on iOS 10 and restarting the app and device doesn't resolve the bug.)

I wanted to show you guys the items that I got in my Throwback boxes last week and this week. So far I got the skirt, top, and shoes from this outfit. I'm not crazy about these items but the skirt will be a good basic item and the top is kind of cute and girly in its own way. The (presumably pleather) white boots are not my favorite.

b830060783.jpg

I also got these platform boots and I'm kind of crazy about them because they would fit in with my existing wardrobe for my doll and myself probably.

b83082ed4c.jpg

My wish list for what I'd receive from Throwback boxes would probably be statement earrings (I can't get enough earrings in the game!) and lots of cool jackets :) I'm really enjoying looking at what everyone got because we all have such different stuff :)
  • Allison091291Allison091291 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Extremely happy with how the team has dealt with the party event. It's a lot more manageable to win now. Also the throwback boxes are amazing and I hope it's a feature that stays beyond this weekend.

Just thought I should add here, our Krew is facing a glitch where if two people throw a party at the same location, and one ends, then the clickables for the other ongoing one disappear too.
  • kawaiianniekawaiiannie Registered Users 23 Posts
    So much better now that the points have been lowered for this event, however it would be great if it wasn't so expensive to clean up homes or took less time to clean up giving other people in our krew an equal chance of winning all the prizes.

Thanks for the throwback boxes again!
    Thanks Kayla.

KaylaJ wrote: »
    your doll looks beaut!

Yes, I've noticed how glitchy the party events are. When I click on the action buttons while I attended to one of my crew's party, the tappables takes too long to refresh and then we end up failing miserably at the party without scoring 5 🌟.

Just thought I should add here, our Krew is facing a glitch where if two people throw a party at the same location, and one ends, then the clickables for the other ongoing one disappear too.

Yes, oh my gosh :eek: I was just about to mention that. I complained about that to one of my crew members on the chat room. Like why can't we reuse the same property for partying over & over again though? -_- Glu should improve that because parties should always be free permanently and the waiting time is way too long for future events in particular.
    So much better now that the points have been lowered for this event, however it would be great if it wasn't so expensive to clean up homes or took less time to clean up giving other people in our krew an equal chance of winning all the prizes.

My doll won the hair like she floated on top of nine :cool:
    lcWh4.png
    lcv1S.gif

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

We're still investigating it. Me or E&B will contact you when we have a solution.

I've gotten an item I already owned too in a throwback box but unfortunately I don't have proof. Just want you to know it's happening for other people too.
    Thanks Kayla.

Yes, I've noticed how glitchy the party events are. When I click on the action buttons while I attended to one of my crew's party, the tappables takes too long to refresh and then we end up failing miserably at the party without scoring 5 ��.

Yes, oh my gosh :eek: I was just about to mention that. I complained about that to one of my crew members on the chat room. Like why can't we reuse the same property for partying over & over again though? -_- Glu should improve that because parties should always be free permanently and the waiting time is way too long for future events in particular.

lcWh4.png
    lcv1S.gif

Oh my god, congrats! That's so lucky. I want that hair really bad. :(
    Anyone else also experiencing this? [IMG][/img]1414ndw.jpg
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • paperrosepaperrose Registered Users 2 Posts
    Really happy with the points needed for the event being lowered, but it still feels like the people in my crew are competing against each other to get the rsvp spots, especially since you can pretty much only use a house once during the event without paying a crazy amount of k-diamonds to clean up after the party.

It would super helpful for the time or amount of k-diamonds to be lowered so that there's a better chance for everyone in the krew has a chance to finish the event.
    Opened some boxes and this is what I got :

758B89AA-A468-4F07-90D5-9FFF0502ECC9.jpg

DE1029D2-C30C-4E6E-B3DA-C4FC6116CEA3.jpg

CD6A8F38-C304-482D-87AE-C8E2230795AB.jpg

7050120C-5A12-4975-A4C5-55594439E6B5.jpg

D71B20A7-6126-4815-95F8-D39760A2E57E.jpg
    Oh my god, congrats! That's so lucky. I want that hair really bad. :(

Thanks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and wishing you good luck to get that hair on your wishlist.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Thanks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and wishing you good luck to get that hair on your wishlist.

Thank you Carol! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well. :)

lcWh4.png
    lcv1S.gif

I've seen that hair several times in my palettes but so far no luck, congrats on it!

In fact, the only hair I've gotten so far is the blonde hair lol It looks so strange to see my doll not wearing red
    IOS