Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    Seeing information about a member that wants to join a private krew would be cool (the doll, how many followers they have, their level, etc.) because when someone wants to join, you have no idea what that person is like. Is he a newbie or an older player... It would be really helpful when managing a krew.
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
    Level: 21
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Ava dark wrote: »
    Seeing information about a member that wants to join a private krew would be cool (the doll, how many followers they have, their level, etc.) because when someone wants to join, you have no idea what that person is like. Is he a newbie or an older player... It would be really helpful when managing a krew.

Well they can tell you how long they've been playing the game,the amount of followers they have as well as the level they are on themselves whenever they try to join your krew especially if you are recruiting krew members through the forum, one can only assume (by your etc) that wanting to know the amount of gems, cash, and homes someone has is kinda invasive they should want to provide that on their own not be forced to do so, if you want to get to know someone you can do that through the krew chat since that is kinda the point of it...
  • okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    Being able to switch the followers scoreboard from computers to only real players.

Being able to go out with your friend (same as dating), with relationship levels like starting at acquaintances to friends to BFFs.

Krews having an online scoreboard that adds how many 5 star events and followers everyone has. Also adding chat tabs and being able to have co-leaders or something like that.

Being able to go to a friends social media page and being able to like their posts even if it's "old news." (I always miss liking some posts) Also being able to add friends ingame.

Being able to assign an outfit for everyday of the week and having hats as accessories that go over your current hairstyle instead of it a hairstyle. More facial features, skin tones, and body sizes.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
    astray wrote: »
    Well they can tell you how long they've been playing the game,the amount of followers they have as well as the level they are on themselves whenever they try to join your krew especially if you are recruiting krew members through the forum, one can only assume (by your etc) that wanting to know the amount of gems, cash, and homes someone has is kinda invasive they should want to provide that on their own not be forced to do so, if you want to get to know someone you can do that through the krew chat since that is kinda the point of it...

I was not implying that it should show ALL of the info (sorry if I confused you), for example, seeing only the level or the amount of followers (which you can actually already see in the leaderboard so it's not like it's a secret) would be enough. It would also be nice if they could write a message why they want to join. I am suggesting this because sometimes it is really annoying when new people join and they have no idea what to do in the game and eventually they abandon it and become inactive. Of course, I understand that that's what experienced members are for, to teach them how to play, to advise them in the game but in my opinion that's what public krews are for, where anyone can join and do whatever, so that's why I think private krews should have this advantage, because some players are more focused on the game and want to manage a krew with active members to earn giftboxes and win weekend events that's why seeing even a teeny tiny bit of their info would be really helpful. As for today I don't really see a difference between having a public or a private krew, because when people want to join a private one all you can see is their name, which says nothing to me, so you accept pretty much anyone which kind of makes it like the same public krew. And when talking about the gathering of krew members through the forums - yes, it's helpful when they say their name if they apply, so I know who's who, but the forums aren't really that popular amongst the players, so not a lot of people reply to those posts (or maybe I don't know of a more active platform). That's just my opinion :)
    Kendall & Kylie game
    okayjon wrote: »
    Being able to switch the followers scoreboard from computers to only real players.

Being able to go out with your friend (same as dating), with relationship levels like starting at acquaintances to friends to BFFs.

Krews having an online scoreboard that adds how many 5 star events and followers everyone has. Also adding chat tabs and being able to have co-leaders or something like that.

Being able to go to a friends social media page and being able to like their posts even if it's "old news." (I always miss liking some posts) Also being able to add friends ingame.

Being able to assign an outfit for everyday of the week and having hats as accessories that go over your current hairstyle instead of it a hairstyle. More facial features, skin tones, and body sizes.

All of those are good suggestions we do need more skintones, noses, lips, eyebrows,facial, eyes and body types. They also need more makeup and nail polish as well as hair that you can purchase with money instead of Kgems and the ability to purchase cars, jets, etc etc so that we won't have to keep spending gems or money to get around for free for a certain amount of days.
    I was not implying that it should show ALL of the info (sorry if I wrote it confusingly), for example, seeing only the level or the amount of followers (which you can actually already see in the leaderboard so it's not like it's a secret) would be enough. It would also be nice if they could write a message why they want to join. I am suggesting this because sometimes it is really annoying when new people join and they have no idea what to do in the game and eventually they abandon it and become inactive. Of course, I understand that that's what experienced members are for, to teach them how to play, to advise them in the game but in my opinion that's what public krews are for, where anyone can join and do whatever, so that's why I think private krews should have this advantage, because some players are more focused on the game and want to manage a krew with active members to earn giftboxes and win weekend events that's why seeing even a teeny tiny bit of their info would be really helpful. As for today I don't really see a difference between having a public or a private krew, because when people want to join a private one all you can see is their name, which says nothing to me, so you accept pretty much anyone which kind of makes it like the same public krew. And when talking about the gathering of krew members through the forums - yes, it's helpful when they say their name if they apply, so I know who's who, but the forums aren't really that popular amongst the players, so not a lot of people reply to those posts (or maybe I don't know of a more active platform). That's just my opinion :)

I get what you're saying (it was a bit confusing how you worded it but i get what you are saying now aha) some krew members try to invite their friends in real life to the krew and because they've never joined the forum and asked themselves you take their word for it and it gets frustrating BUT to keep that from happening in the future if you recruit on the forum stress to them that they must put their information down in your krew member recruiting thread or PM you their name, level and a photo of their doll in order to be accepted into your krew no exceptions, if they fail to go by your rules then you deny their request and if they do decide to create an account or a krew member asks why you denied their friend you explain the rules and situation to them as well that way you won't have unreliable krew members.
    astray wrote: »
    I get what you're saying some krew members try to invite their friends in real life to the krew and because they've never joined the forum and asked themselves you take their word for it and it gets frustrating BUT to keep that from happening in the future if you recruit on the forum stress to them that they must put their information down in your krew member recruiting thread or PM you their name, level and a photo of their doll in order to be accepted into your krew no exceptions, if they fail to go by your rules then you deny their request and if they do decide to create an account or a krew member asks why you denied their friend you explain the rules and situation to them as well that way you won't have unreliable krew members.

well, as I mentioned, I noticed that the forum isn't that popular amongst K&K players since i recieved just a couple of replies from people wanting to join and a krew has 20 slots for new players so I somehow need to fill it with reliable players. And this counts to people who don't really have many friends playing. I, for example, have only one friend who is still playing, and other few lost interest in the game. I guess another suggestion would be to promote the forum in the game or elsewhere (maybe post about it on facebook or instagram) and make it clear that it exists, because actually It took me a couple of months to play the game and find out about this place (I don't know how I didn't encounter it earlier) and I think I am not the only one. I see this as a place where players can really communicate and gather krew members (if they won't decide to put in some profile about members that want to join) and so on. :)
    Kendall & Kylie game
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    VIP/pay weekends should have the gem for gigs offer
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Spicyygal wrote: »
    ashtray, I don't think Ava dark was trying to invade on a player's privacy by asking for predisposed information to be more available. After all, this is a just a game we all play for fun. I think we should be fair to each other's suggestions. Krews are a place for us to team up against other krews, so I think this would be great from a strategic and competitive standpoint.

On another note; my krew has had a couple of odd and strange encounters with new members who turned out to be not so nice. Since then we've become more cautious about who joins us. By being able to preview a player's profile before accepting, this would help ensure we're adding like minded players who enjoy the game just as much as the rest of the krew.

I'm sure she knows i wasn't trying to offend her i accept everyones suggestions and i comment on them as does everyone else but if i am confused on something someone says i will comment on it and it's astray not ashtray, lol. You can read what i suggested to her as well as her responses to me since obviously you didn't.

I will say the same as i said in my previous comment even if you do accept people or they do this as helpful as it might be their level, how many followers they have as well as how long they have been on the game isn't gonna tell you what kind of person they are, you can't tell what someone is like based on how many followers and the level they are on or how long they have been on the game you will have to learn them through the chat tbh and that is where the frustration lies within the game because I've been in your shoes where the krew members turn out to be not so friendly or even unreliable especially when it comes down to events that need a group effort.

She respected my opinion and I respected hers so there isn't a reason for you to try and start an argument when it's just a friendly conversation between two people who can converse without drama being needed, buh bye now.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    VIP/pay weekends should have the gem for gigs offer

I agree. I think they should just randomly do it... but would it really make a difference on Super Star weekends? No one can do that many gigs and save up enough for one box so would it really help? Again... I think they should offer the 5 k-gems for a 5 star gig but would it even really help people get boxes during Super Star events?
    well, as I mentioned, I noticed that the forum isn't that popular amongst K&K players since i recieved just a couple of replies from people wanting to join and a krew has 20 slots for new players so I somehow need to fill it with reliable players. And this counts to people who don't really have many friends playing. I, for example, have only one friend who is still playing, and other few lost interest in the game. I guess another suggestion would be to promote the forum in the game or elsewhere (maybe post about it on facebook or instagram) and make it clear that it exists, because actually It took me a couple of months to play the game and find out about this place (I don't know how I didn't encounter it earlier) and I think I am not the only one. I see this as a place where players can really communicate and gather krew members (if they won't decide to put in some profile about members that want to join) and so on. :)

That's true this forum isn't that popular because people dunno it exists but tbh even if they do as you suggested which would be somewhat a benefit to the krew leaders/members so that they can cut down the confusion and stop accepting inactive players that can still be unreliable as well what if the person just ups and goes to another krew or just stops playing the game of course you can kick them from the krew but some people aren't always active due to work or what if their game glitched and their krew icon and gift box icon disappears, what if they can't get through to you to let you know what is going on? I get what you're saying Ava but this game is so glitchy that sometimes stuff happens beyond our control, you make excellent points but based on what you are saying i would be frustrated as well but if they would add a private message option in this game like they have in NM: TE so that way if people want to join your krew they can PM you in the game OR if their game glitched they can let you know what happened that way you can save them a spot and not think they left that would help out you all as well cause I'm not a krew leader so i can't say that i understand your frustration of accepting people you think you can depend on and you end up not being able to depend on them, as you stated this forum isn't really popular even though the option to view it is in the game but not everyone is up for making a account on here so again i see your point in what you are suggesting and of course you're not gonna always be on the forum so even if people do comment in your recruiting thread or PM you on here 9/10 you might not see it because you won't have the time to respond but if they have it in the game you can respond on the go and it'll make things less frustrating for you all so you won't have to sign into the forum just to respond to them and also so you won't have unreliable krew members, also a lot of people usually join just so that they can win stuff in the krew goal events which is unfair to the entire krew so your suggestion i agree on since people usually join a krew and dont send kreds or even talk in the chat so you dunno if they are active or not so i understand what you are saying it was just how you worded it, hopefully they add the PM option to help out as well. :)

Oh and they do promote the glu forum in the game Ava it's in the settings under help when you're tryna contact them it says community forum instead of GLU forum which is probably why a lot of people dunno it exists, their Facebook is under the help option too i think that is how I discovered this forum.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I agree. I think they should just randomly do it... but would it really make a difference on Super Star weekends? No one can do that many gigs and save up enough for one box so would it really help? Again... I think they should offer the 5 k-gems for a 5 star gig but would it even really help people get boxes during Super Star events?

Considering I have ~400 gems, it very could help me open another box.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Considering I have ~400 gems, it very could help me open another box.

Assuming you had less than that though, it probably wouldn't help, at least as far as the boxes for that weekend are concerned.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    new hair colors (for ex. Cherry red, burgundry, and gray)
    add new nail polish colors
    3 new comebacks (it's getting kinda boring now being on the #1 spot on my faux social media account glu)
    lower the required points of the throwback/V.I.P. events and the pricing of the boxes too
    add a dark brown/black eye color (it kinda bothers me that my dolls don't have my eye color in rl when I started customizing them)
    add purchasable vehicles and a private jet (so that it's a one-time fee and then traveling would be free permanently)
    increase and boost up the energy bar on this game (gig events are so time consuming on this game)
    be able to send friends gifts in-game (whatever happened to sharing is caring glu⁉)
    add a bonus star for gig events (that would be helpful for the nonstop grinding)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Kendall and Kylie needs new looks! Here are some that I think would look great for their dolls.

169rx1u.jpg
    Kendall and Kylie needs new looks! Here are some that I think would look great for their dolls.

169rx1u.jpg

I agree! It seems like they are frequently updating Kim's look on KKH but not doing the same for Kendall & Kylie. I love all these looks and I'd like to see them in the game. :)
    I have made some ideas for additions for the game!

Start our own... *can introduce a new rival in the game, angry author/business owner.
    • clothing pop up shop, Kylie helps us out with the idea of it and eventually start one to receive weekly cheques. can do part time to earn cash.
    • book series, K&K can talk about their success with their own book and persuade us to make our own! actually receive royalties. (hi NMTE players) do book signings, vlogs to promote, get on the best seller list, etc.
    Expand more on the mobile system in game! Be verified and start having partnerships with different companies to earn new prizes.

More storylines involving walking down the runaway... NY fashion week, red carpets, social parties, etc.

New VIP's and storyline involving K&K BFF's, introduction of private chats with more of our friends aside from the
    #KrewGoals!, benefit from increasing our friend points with our contacts (max points=increase in bonus event points on weekend events when invited), and like what others say bring the gifting feature to K&K.

Bring new facials involving Kylie's makeup line (Kylie Cosmetics)... coloured eyeliners, new lip colours, eye shadows, etc.
    I have made some ideas for additions for the game!

Start our own... *can introduce a new rival in the game, angry author/business owner.
    • clothing pop up shop, Kylie helps us out with the idea of it and eventually start one to receive weekly cheques. can do part time to earn cash.
    • book series, K&K can talk about their success with their own book and persuade us to make our own! actually receive royalties. (hi NMTE players) do book signings, vlogs to promote, get on the best seller list, etc.
    Expand more on the mobile system in game! Be verified and start having partnerships with different companies to earn new prizes.

More storylines involving walking down the runaway... NY fashion week, red carpets, social parties, etc.

New VIP's and storyline involving K&K BFF's, introduction of private chats with more of our friends aside from the
    #KrewGoals!, benefit from increasing our friend points with our contacts (max points=increase in bonus event points on weekend events when invited), and like what others say bring the gifting feature to K&K.

Bring new facials involving Kylie's makeup line (Kylie Cosmetics)... coloured eyeliners, new lip colours, eye shadows, etc.

I think all of these are really good ideas, especially being able to have private chats and getting royalty checks or something like that.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Implement a 5 throwback midweek event pretty please glu with a cherry on top:rolleyes:?

Including with 6 earnable throwback boxes (that's showing the male doll on the spoiler).

If that happened, I would be all over 9.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Cross body bags! All the purses I buy and use are cross body bags. I think they'd look super cute on our dolls. :)
    I think a sub-forum for the Krew's would be nice. I find that many of the discussion threads are getting lost in a sea of invites and it would just organized things a bit more.
  • HadleeAshtonHadleeAshton Registered Users 11 Posts
    I don't know if this has been suggested yet. BUT. I would love an option for Krew leaders to send out some messages as a notification instead of being sent in the chat and disappearing into the void of party messages.
    Maybe like a "Message of the Day" type thing?
    I think a sub-forum for the Krew's would be nice. I find that many of the discussion threads are getting lost in a sea of invites and it would just organized things a bit more.

I think this would be a great idea! So we could talk to our krew members and send screenshots without having 10 million people comment and ask if they can join our krew. It gets a bit frustrating at times.
    I don't know if this has been suggested yet. BUT. I would love an option for Krew leaders to send out some messages as a notification instead of being sent in the chat and disappearing into the void of party messages.
    Maybe like a "Message of the Day" type thing?

I like this idea. Sometimes I like to do active checks, and I feel like the message just gets lost in the krew chat and I can never really see who's active and who isn't.
  • HadleeAshtonHadleeAshton Registered Users 11 Posts
    Sometimes I like to do active checks, and I feel like the message just gets lost in the krew chat and I can never really see who's active and who isn't.
    There also needs to be a way to check activity, it gets tiring. Maybe like a tag under the names of people in the Krew saying "last login 2 days ago" that only the leader can see or something like that.
    There also needs to be a way to check activity, it gets tiring. Maybe like a tag under the names of people in the Krew saying "last login 2 days ago" that only the leader can see or something like that.

Yeah, I totally agree! It's hard to keep track of who is active and when they were last active. If they could add a tag under the players name, that would be so helpful. Especially if they decide to increase the amount of people we could have in a krew. It would be really difficult if we had to keep track of 30 or 40 people.
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    "Last played/logged in ##mins/hrs ago" is a feature in other big games that'd be really useful for krews here.
    So many times it's difficult to tell if someone isn't active or just logging on at different times.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Since I decided to "return" to the game...

-The option to buy/gift our NPC boyfriend/girlfriend clothes (this option is in KKH and should be implemented here as well). Let's not stop at just clothes either Glu. How about customizing their whole appearance as well.

-Emojis for our feed. My doll can only do so many smiley faces and red hearts :mad:

-I would like to be able to tag a person in a picture, something similar to Instagram.

-A male rival for both genders, I'm thinking a total j-e-r-k with this bad boy image, he acts, sings, famous on social media. He flirts with Aubrey, owns his own pop-up store.

-More lip colors and eye colors, KKH got a customization update, well it's time for KK to get one too.

-Logan Prescott as a rival as well for girls (Aubrey as a rival for boys) surely some storyline can be done introducing them.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

This is a great idea!! I am working on the KKG Encyclopedia and you would not believe how many threads there are named 'I need a Krew'... I will pm KalindaKing on this, as this should be easy to be implemented.

Edited to add: just sent Kalinda a pm on this!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Lol. I just did too. I was running down new posts and it just cried out for a sub forum, like friends &Gifting in kkh.
    ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I just heard back from Kalinda and they took our suggestion and created a sub-forum for Krews, yay! All existing threads have been moved, so soon this part of the forum will look tidy again!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________