Looking for a Krew - very active

emmaahpottsemmaahpotts Registered Users 22 Posts
Hey hey hey

I am a girl looking for a very active krew to join. I have 12,5m followers, i am very fast to send kred and i Am very active myself.

Comment if you have a group or you know a krew i could join? ;););)

Comments

• Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    I just created a krew myself looking for people to join would love to have you :) name is Custom Cool
  • emmaahpottsemmaahpotts Registered Users 22 Posts
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    I just created a krew myself looking for people to join would love to have you :) name is Custom Cool

Cool! How many members is in the krew so far and are they active? :rolleyes:
    As I said I just created it late last night, am asking around for people to join and build up a great krew.so far it's just me.....
    As I said I just created it late last night, am asking around for people to join and build up a great krew.so far it's just me.....

okay cool, good luck with it - sorry if i don't pick yours, but maybe! glad you wrote!
    thank you and hope to see you :) best of luck whatever you decide
    thank you and hope to see you :) best of luck whatever you decide

thank you! i am just going to check your thread - see if anybody else maybe wants to join:)
  • RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Hey hey hey

I am a girl looking for a very active krew to join. I have 12,5m followers, i am very fast to send kred and i Am very active myself.

Hello! Are u still looking for a very active krew? If so how many homes do u own in the game?
    I have a krew 17/20 EVERYONE sends kredd daily. Everyone has many homes also. We are very friendly & chat a lot!

We are ADDICTED players looking for other addicted players! Haha
    Do you think you'd like the fit?
    Please write me back on here!
    Hello! Are u still looking for a very active krew? If so how many homes do u own in the game?
    I have a krew 17/20 EVERYONE sends kredd daily. Everyone has many homes also. We are very friendly & chat a lot!

We are ADDICTED players looking for other addicted players! Haha
    Do you think you'd like the fit?
    Please write me back on here!

HI! i AM still looking for a krew, i only have 1 or 2 homes, but I'm very active :confused:
    maybe they'll overlook that and give you a chance regardless.....good luck. :)
    Naomi - thank you sweetheart! you know I'll have yours in the back of my mind ;)
    above all this is a game meant for fun and friends :)
    above all this is a game meant for fun and friends :)

you're right! - but i would really like to chat with a lot of active players and stuff!
  • JennMafiaJennMafia Registered Users 5 Posts
    Join my krew mafia krew!! Very active fun krew I have 100.1M followers and 10 houses
    Hey hey hey

• JennMafiaJennMafia Registered Users 5 Posts
    Anyone looking for an active krew come join MafiaKrew looking for a few new members preferably with atleast 6 homes and lots of followers. I have 10 homes and 100.1M followers!! Must be active and send kred!!
    JennMafia wrote: »
    Join my krew mafia krew!! Very active fun krew I have 100.1M followers and 10 houses

sounds great, thank you, but have like.. 1 home.. so ://
    try flying hippies they are AWESOME very active friendly and helpful