02-02 Weekend Event

RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
Hello! Just looking for spoilers for today's event?! 😊 thank you!
Prev1

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    koko edited out quotes of allegedly leaked info

We can't say that the only real official spoilers are from KalindaKing and that's it. I remember back then that someone said using the same source that it will be a Work-It event and then to our surprise it was a Super Star event.

I hope you guys can understand that I'm not trying to be bossy of what can be said but lets try to refrain from talking about those spoilers too far in advance on the forum. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Ladouce is right. No leaked info ok? I made some deletions, and deleted quotes of leaked info. Talk about what you hope or imagine, but don't talk about currently in-authorized info. Thanks so much for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    It doesn't matter to me what kind of event we have. I don't know what else to say without using the "leaked info," so... lol.
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    I think it will be a dating. I know I know V-day is next week but hey KKH did a work event for Christmas event when they could have done 2 party events
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
    I think it will be a dating. I know I know V-day is next week but hey KKH did a work event for Christmas event when they could have done 2 party events

I mean you could be right but I think they'll save it for next week and give us Work It this week.
  • Olivia PopeOlivia Pope Registered Users 9 Posts
    I mean you could be right but I think they'll save it for next week and give us Work It this week.

I'm really hoping it'll be a Work It event! Dating weekend events can be quite tedious lol
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Work it this weekend! Let us know what you think of the items. Guys can get more throwback boxes like last weekend.

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yay! I just Posted. & after it went there was KALINDA! yessss thank you so much
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    I knew it will be a work it event :D I love the black top !
    The ponytail looks like a rat tail though... yuk
    I'm loving the earn ables especially that lace top and the striped pant suit! Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Ah was really hoping we'd get earnables instead of TB boxes only! *Sigh* But thanks for the spoilers Kalinda
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda!! I love the top and the hair!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Can't wait to earn the hair!
    Hate that the tb glitch won't seem to be fixed yet. Hope I get no duplicates again!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    The lace top is just a bomb. Wow, I love it. I am happy with new hair too. And throwback boxes again yay!
    Thank you Glu.
    Work it this weekend! Let us know what you think of the items. Guys can get more throwback boxes like last weekend.

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

Love the spoilers. Not crazy about those pants though. Excited for more throwback boxes. :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay throwback boxes! The ponytail is a goal. 'Work it' is fine, I saved my storylines to this moment. Thanks Kalinda.;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yay for earn able hair:)! And nay for professional events :mad: since I have to be glued to my devices and babysit those darn gigs:(!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I just updated all of my Glu games and they all have a pretty pink gradient background for Valentines. It's kind of hard to see K&K not getting the love! :p
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    The ponytail is super cute! I love more hairstyles that show off earrings :)

Yay Throwback boxes! I'm dreaming of finding this item:

3e428ae6fd.png
    Can someone please post the guy's boxes? I know they are all Throwback but I want a pic for the Encyclopedia thread I make!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Glu please bless us with some storyline. Six more weeks without any new gigs is just too long.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Can someone please post the guy's boxes? I know they are all Throwback but I want a pic for the Encyclopedia thread I make!

Linda, Here is Jon's picture. Thank you for doing the Encyclopedia thread! :)

IMG_0633.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Thank you, Angeline & Jon!
    You are welcome, it is a lot of work, but fun to do!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Thank you, Angeline & Jon!
    You are welcome, it is a lot of work, but fun to do!

Thank you Linda so much! I really wanted an enciclopedia for KKG like the KKH's one because I lost so many events when my game didn't work perfectly and thanks to you now I can see all of the items that I missed :)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Linda, Here is Jon's picture. Thank you for doing the Encyclopedia thread! :)

IMG_0633.jpg

I couldn't agree more. Thank you Linda. You are really wonderful to do these. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Allison091291Allison091291 Registered Users 10 Posts
    The throwback boxes have let me win a lot of stuff I wish I'd owned earlier so I'm happy that it's a thing and I hope the continue it for some time.
    Here's my dolls boxes:

wsSin.jpg

original-bfa238c2336ac27af3e9b0bb4cd43a81.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Here's my dolls boxes:

wsSin.jpg

original-bfa238c2336ac27af3e9b0bb4cd43a81.jpg

Carol, the hair on the bottom right corner of the second photo, don't you already have that hair?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Carol, the hair on the bottom right corner of the second photo, don't you already have that hair?

Well my new doll doesn't own that hair yet.:o

But, my other doll does though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Well my new doll doesn't own that hair yet.:o

But, my other doll does though.

Oh okay! Congrats! I was just asking because some people, myself included, have experienced having items we already own in our throwback palettes. I really hope they fix it soon.
    Daily iOS KKH player