Free Kgem option

ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
Hey guys, I heard from a krew member that she has the option to do offers for free Kgems. When I tried looking for it I couldn't find it. Is this where I'm supposed to be looking?

1536uqd.png

2iudulw.png

Comments

• KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    There should be an option before the others, I don't know why you don't have it:confused:
    :(
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    That clear spot at the top is where it's meant to be. That sucks! I hope it can be fixed:(
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    Hey guys, I heard from a krew member that she has the option to do offers for free Kgems. When I tried looking for it I couldn't find it. Is this where I'm supposed to be looking?

1536uqd.png

2iudulw.png
    did you buy any kgems?
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    did you buy any kgems?

Yes I have bought kgems before
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts

1536uqd.png

2iudulw.png

Huh, that's weird. I've had the option to watch videos and do other tasks for k-gems for a while now. I hope Glu looks into this and can get it fixed.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I never had this option and I have been playing since day one... would be great if Glu could add this feature!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I never had this option and I have been playing since day one... would be great if Glu could add this feature!

Maybe it's because we're both located in the Netherlands, because it seems like the rest of my krew who are mostly grom the USA have it
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Maybe it's because we're both located in the Netherlands, because it seems like the rest of my krew who are mostly grom the USA have it
    Hmmm, you may be right, could be a US-based featrure... which unfortunately does not make it any better for us haha...!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts

That's possible! I'm in Germany and we have lots of free K-gem offers at the moment.
  • Allison091291Allison091291 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm in NZ. We stopped getting free kgems in November 2016. Not sure why...
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I'm from Australia and I'm still able to complete other offers for K-Gems. See screenshots below as proof.

sq31u1.jpg
    2a4v8i.jpg
    ifu7i9.jpg
    9bke21.jpg
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    I'm from Australia and I'm still able to complete other offers for K-Gems. See screenshots below as proof.

sq31u1.jpg
    2a4v8i.jpg
    ifu7i9.jpg
    9bke21.jpg

Thanks for the screenshots girl! OMG I really wish I had that too... it sucks that there's nothing anybody can do. You either have the option or you don't :(
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thanks for the screenshots girl! OMG I really wish I had that too... it sucks that there's nothing anybody can do. You either have the option or you don't :(

Maybe it's because there aren't any valid offers in your country for you to complete. That's a shame though, because I've definately taken advantage of it. So far I've gathered nearly 8500 K-Gems in a week.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Maybe it's because there aren't any valid offers in your country for you to complete. That's a shame though, because I've definately taken advantage of it. So far I've gathered nearly 8500 K-Gems in a week.

What kind of offer do you do? Because most of the time I'm not able to do them because I have to use money etc
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram

Yes I think you're right. It probably depends on where you are, it sucks for now but it might change. I'll just keep hoping
  • AngieGoLightlyAngieGoLightly Registered Users 11 Posts
    I am in the US and I don't have this option either. So disappointed !
    Too bad none of the moderators are clarifying. I've asked Kalinda through PM but she didn't aswer me and instead gave a link to the FAQ which didn't make me any wiser lol
  • KingKhloe0011KingKhloe0011 Registered Users 15 Posts
    From the US and have never once seen an option to earn kgems, only buy.
  • MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Not giving everyone a free gems option, is not fair! They either add one for everyone or no one should be able to have one!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts

sq31u1.jpg
    2a4v8i.jpg
    ifu7i9.jpg
    9bke21.jpg

Wow. I am just surprised by the amouth of your gems in offers. I can barely get 10 k gems. And that's a maximum. Your offers are crazy. I want them too. The highest offer for me is 800 gems but I have to pay 300$.