K&K Fashion Thread 1-19-17 The Glam, The stars, The THROWBACK!

KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
The first fashion thread to come and hopefully not the last. ;)2C0AC665-B485-4DFA-B415-957FDB9DDD83_zps6cu8ciz4.gif
So test your glam squad and your #Throwback look. So show us you purchased goods, you vintage glam in a box (throwback boxes) , and your weekend sparkle
Kim Kardashian Hollywood
Doll: Brie
List: A
lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
Doll:Khloe
Followers: 1k
lvl: 8
Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks

Comments

• KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    C23BB982-E7E1-4612-A6C9-24E2673F8285_zpsc8pasacp.jpg
    Thank you spicy for posting, your doll is straight up boss this is my doll in her 1st 2nd 3rd box reward I just love the hair
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Kendall & Kylie game

Brie and Khloe's FB
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Spicyygal wrote: »
    Yayyyy for a fashion thread! Thanks Kueen :rolleyes:

Here's my doll out in Milano wearing her new to her, Throwback outfit. I managed to even win a new hairstyle (in my first box!!) and the whole outfit minus the jeans.... I'm basically over the moon. ^_^v Can't wait to see what else everyone has won!

IMG_3477.jpg

I got the shirt too from a throwback box! Now I just need the skirt that goes with it. :)
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Love all your looks! I'm defenitly most happy with these two wins

28jfqqd.png

rierk0.png

I also won 2 shoes and a bracelet which I dont really care for lol but that means they won't be in the pallettes next time so I'm still happy �� thanks glu I love these throwback events especially the dating and work it events where we can earn 3 free throwback boxes. Thanks Glu
  • Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    Spicyygal, I'm inlove with your hair and top!! :eek: and KueenKhloé1719's hair is fabulous too :) I want them!! ;) Shannen, your outfits are to die for! :O

So far I managed to spoil myself with two boxes and I got two hairstyles and I love the first one! I am more of a long hair kind of gal, haha

2ij4zrp.jpg
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
    Level: 21
    Shannen wrote: »

28jfqqd.png

rierk0.png

I also won 2 shoes and a bracelet which I dont really care for lol but that means they won't be in the pallettes next time so I'm still happy �� thanks glu I love these throwback events especially the dating and work it events where we can earn 3 free throwback boxes. Thanks Glu

I got that outfit in the first pic, and I'm dying for that orange dress! Congrats Shannen. :)
    I got that outfit in the first pic, and I'm dying for that orange dress! Congrats Shannen. :)

Thanks girl, you too! I'm so glad we're all happy this time
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ooh I love everyone's stylings with the throwback clothing. :cool:

Here's my dolls rocking their throwback and brand new exclusive clothing.:cool:
    2nDmg.jpg

original-3684775b26d499a1fa259be4ea63ccfa.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Ladies!!! You guys are serving me some fierceness today with these ootds. I love all the looks! Shannen that hairstyle you're rocking is my ultimate fav and at the top of my throwback wish list :rolleyes:

Girl tell me about it lol! I spent about €30 just opening box after box after box till I had the 50 stickers lol I really hope you get it ��
  • FineFine Registered Users 13 Posts
    heres a few items thrown together. theres more though haha.:rolleyes: IMG_0217.pngIMG_0218.png
    IMG_0221.png
    IMG_0219.png
    IMG_0214.png
    :p Kim Kardashain: Hollywood: lvl 19, a list
    Kendall & Kylie: lvl 17, 100k club
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    This is how I style the items from the TB boxes:
    Here from tb boxes are the earrings and the shorts, I quite like both of them! (Also the items from this outfit are all new except the bag and the hair, bought them cause is a Vip event and I wanted them since before)

Screenshot_20170120-233346_zpsdxdwdlkg_edit_1484951849865_zps5zizghzj.jpeg

Here from the TB box is this bright orange dress, not my favourite but quite nice.

Screenshot_20170120-233541_zps90geqyh1_edit_1484951888360_zpsdmssuboc.jpeg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Olivia PopeOlivia Pope Registered Users 9 Posts
    35mp934.jpg
  • Olivia PopeOlivia Pope Registered Users 9 Posts
    125s555.jpg

Also got this gorgeous outfit and the hair bun <3
    omgomgomgomg!!! Shannen are you my fairy god mother?! I caved and bought some more k gems and look at what I opened...

IMG_3517.jpg

=) this hair gives me LIFE!

Yayyyy it looks so great with your skin complexion, congrats! :)
    Had to start over (glitch) so here are all my new looks[IMG][/img]05271B9C-F93D-40E0-9953-68C22DCA99F6_zpsojr7ukcd.jpg
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Kendall & Kylie game

Brie and Khloe's FB
  • Princess GarciaPrincess Garcia Registered Users 14 Posts
    I love the outfits I got from the Throwback boxes despite me spending all of them kgems I've saved up for months. I was actually super hesitant cause it is a gamble after all. Like what if I regret this and not get something I'll like. Lol but thank goodness the odds were in my favor! Here are my two fave looks!!!
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2017-01-22-14-21-20-1_zpsf3wvfpzt.png
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2017-01-21-22-42-12-1_zps8ygxr9in.png
    Had to start over (glitch) so here are all my new looks[IMG][/img]05271B9C-F93D-40E0-9953-68C22DCA99F6_zpsojr7ukcd.jpg

I love that blue top was it in a throwbacl box? :)
  • lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    I love the outfits I got from the Throwback boxes despite me spending all of them kgems I've saved up for months. I was actually super hesitant cause it is a gamble after all. Like what if I regret this and not get something I'll like. Lol but thank goodness the odds were in my favor! Here are my two fave looks!!!
    [IMG][/img]Screenshot_2017-01-22-14-21-20-1_zpsf3wvfpzt.png
    UOTE]  So in love with that dress!! Looks beautiful, you're workin' the gear gal! X
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
    I love that blue top was it in a throwbacl box? :)
    yeah but it's one of those hard to get items.
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Kendall & Kylie game

Brie and Khloe's FB
    yeah but it's one of those hard to get items.

I also saw it on a krew member but before that I had never seen it. Hope I get it one day :)

28jfqqd.png

rierk0.png

I opened another box and that long wavy hair and orange dress were both in the palette but unfortunately I didn't get them. It does make me hopeful that I will though! :)
    I opened another box and that long wavy hair and orange dress were both in the palette but unfortunately I didn't get them. It does make me hopeful that I will though! :)

Omg yes I also saw sooo many items I never knew I missed out on and defenitly very excited about the earnable boxes coming up and I might buy some more gems lol so Irresistible
    Omg yes I also saw sooo many items I never knew I missed out on and defenitly very excited about the earnable boxes coming up and I might buy some more gems lol so Irresistible

Exactly! Once you open one, you want to open a bunch more! ;)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm loving the Throwback boxes! I won two hairstyles, two tops, a dress and earrings!

IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts

3e428ae6fd.png

Yessss I want that overall jumpsuit so BADLY! Wish me luck with the Throwback boxes this weekend, fingers crossed!
    HGal wrote: »
    Yessss I want that overall jumpsuit so BADLY! Wish me luck with the Throwback boxes this weekend, fingers crossed!

Good luck girl I hope you'll get it :)
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts

28jfqqd.png

rierk0.png

I also won 2 shoes and a bracelet which I dont really care for lol but that means they won't be in the pallettes next time so I'm still happy 😊 thanks glu I love these throwback events especially the dating and work it events where we can earn 3 free throwback boxes. Thanks Glu

I'm so jealous of you right now! I haven't been quite as lucky as you @Shannen.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    I'm so jealous of you right now! I haven't been quite as lucky as you @Shannen.

We still have lots of TB boxes to come so you're chance isn't over :)