New krew?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I need to join a new crew ASAP on my second game. My crew is barely active and rarely communicates on the chat room. So if anyone has a spot/opening that's left, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks in advance.✌
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Sorry if I'm hijacking my own thread, but recently I just got kicked out of the random crew that I've joined because apparently I was busy trying to complete this week's event since my former crew member started a party (I wasn't even available at the moment to partake at the festivities.)-_-

My former leader took it the wrong way like I wasn't gonna help out, and then I got kicked out all because of a misunderstanding. Trust and me believe me. I'm not that kind of person whose cold-hearted and meanspirited. I'm a gracious kindhearted person towards my other krew members.

I'm usually helpful with my crews though by sending creds and with the party events as well. I even host parties and complete my tasks for my crew's parties.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey, Carol! If you're still looking for a new Krew, mine is always open for forum friends. :) It's filled with amazing girls whom some has been with me since the beginning of Krews. We aren't as active as before in the weekdays since everyone's life has been quite hectic since then and sometimes we have other priorities that we have to put first in our list. We've always reached 1st place on #KrewGoals and managing with the new party event.
    What's the name of your crew so that I can send a request to join in? I'll be happy to be apart of your crew.:)

My doll is so tired of switching and leaving crews because the last 2 were the lamest.-_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

What's the name of your crew so that I can send a request to join in? I'll be happy to be apart of your crew.:)

My doll is so tired of switching and leaving crews because the last 2 were the lamest.-_-

It's COALESCE, not sure if the all capitals matter since It's what I placed it as at the time lol.
    Oh no! I types it in and my game couldn't even find your crew:(.:confused: Is that a glitch or something like that?:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Oh no! I types it in and my game couldn't even find your crew:(.:confused: Is that a glitch or something like that?:confused:

I'm not sure but this is the name yVyRRxX.png.
    I think that my game is acting glitchy. Is it possible that you could send me a request to join your crew? Or if not, then I could try to search for your crew again later and send a request⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I think that my game is acting glitchy. Is it possible that you could send me a request to join your crew? Or if not, then I could try to search for your crew again later and send a request⁉

I can send you a invite if you're visible in my contacts is your game connected to FB? I know I have you on FB for KKH and my KKG game is also connected to that.
    My game is only connected to Google. Unfortunately, Facebook glitches up my game and it was all due to 'a saved game has been found' popup glitch. I heard that glu never fixed that issue and a lot of forum members complained about that to me, so I wasn't the only player experiencing that problematic glitch.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Okay, I'll just keep an eye out for your invite request hopefully this glitch ends soon.
  • Sweet_TiaSweet_Tia Registered Users 3 Posts
    Might be a silly question but how do you join a new krew? I'm new to the game and my krew does nothing :(
    Okay, I'll just keep an eye out for your invite request hopefully this glitch ends soon.

I've tried to search up your crew and still my game can't seem to find it. But, then this krew appeared and I saw your doll's in-game name (I couldn't see your doll's avatar pic either). Oh BTW is that really your doll? I remembered I left that krew on my new game when my former crew members became inactive. I've send in a private request and my doll's name is Carolee Dee.
    original-158653a28d7c7e62e051975e90e4fba4.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Carol! That's is one of the oddest thing I've ever seen! It does have some resemblance to my Krew especially the motto, my doll's name, and the amount of Krew members. You say you've sent a request anyways? I haven't receive anything with Carolee Dee's name except this morning I got someone named a-something Aliyah?

I know in the photo it says JC is the Krew leader but that's is just a bug I'm the one who deals with the leader options.

Also I noticed last night you have gave me some gifts in KKH! I'll take the time to say thank you! ahaha I love every single one of them especially the shoes! thank you! :)

gT7eBpJ.png
    Oh gosh I should've realized that it's just a bug. Silly me! My bad!:o But, just by looking at your screen shot your game looks buggy too.:confused: I'm assuming that my game still can't find your krew then.-_-

Oh your welcome for the gifts. I'm glad that you luv them.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG