strange krew glitch?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I've noticed that whenever I tried to search up a krew name and my game cannot find it. So, therefore I can't join the crew and send in an private request. Why my game is having this strange glitch for?:confused:
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey Carol, Sorry you're having trouble with the krew feature. Try to make sure you're connected to WiFi while using the app and try to fully exit and then re-open it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Strangely enough, I've tried your suggested method Kalinda but it didn't worked out for me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry that didn't help resolve it. Keep checking the game periodically and trying to search for krews. Even though it doesn't work now, it might work later.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.