02/09/2017 Weekend event - Valentine's Day!

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
Twelve more hours till the weekend event starts! I can't wait to see what Glu has in store for us at K&K, hopefully some lovely Valentine's Day clothes!

9Y9SypWOSuTNm.gif

hwhKPPpiqKgNO.gif
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    I can't wait to open the throwback boxes ! Tee hee ;)
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Cannot wait to see what I win from the throwback gift boxes this weekend. I've been saving my gems but now I'm tempted to spend some on gift boxes. I've got a total of 15.7K worth of gems. Is it worth it?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Cannot wait to see what I win from the throwback gift boxes this weekend. I've been saving my gems but now I'm tempted to spend some on gift boxes. I've got a total of 15.7K worth of gems. Is it worth it?

Wow! That's a lot Krystal. :D
    If you don't want to spend them all, maybe you could buy a few boxes and save the rest of them for a later time? :)
    And yes! I'm excited to see what I'll get from my boxes as well. Keeping my fingers crossed I get stuff I really like & want! I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone else too! :)
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Wow! That's a lot Krystal. :D
    If you don't want to spend them all, maybe you could buy a few boxes and save the rest of them for a later time? :)

I purchased all the houses and their pets just now. I think I'll save the rest if we have another superstar event soon.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    I think we all assume the best choice would be a dating event :) . And Glu is on a streak of great hairstyles hope they don't ruin it :)
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
    I purchased all the houses and their pets just now. I think I'll save the rest if we have another superstar event soon.

Yeah. We should have one within the next few weeks. :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

How did you saved up a lot of kgems like that? Was it from the free offers?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I wish I were excited, but I'm kind of not. :/
    The throwback boxes are glitched for me and I always get items I already own so opening them is not even fun for me.

I do hope the event items are nice, though.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for creating that super cute opener for this thread, LindaVB!

Naturally, we're celebrating Valentine's Day a bit early this weekend with a dating event. And there's a hairstyle you can earn!

IMG_0839.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda!! Yay we get Throwback boxes again!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thanks Kalinda for posting the spoilers!

I'm not in luv with the earn ables since I was highly expecting red or pink Valentines themed clothing. The hairstyle does makes up for the outfit though. But, I'll complete it anyways since I absolutely adore dating events.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Thanks Kalinda for posting the spoilers!

I'm not in luv with the earn ables since I was highly expecting red or pink Valentines themed clothing. The hairstyle does makes up for the outfit though. But, I'll complete it anyways since I absolutely adore dating events.

Yeah I was hoping for some Valentine's Day themed items too... I'm just hoping there is something awesome in store for us for the 1-year anniversary next week..!?!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yeah I was hoping for some Valentine's Day themed items too... I'm just hoping there is something awesome in store for us for the 1-year anniversary next week..!?!

I hope there is some sort of one year anniversary event/celebration, too!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda!

I completely agree with Carol, it wasn't what I was expecting, tho I like the items, the hair <3

I really like date events on K&K!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    It's safe to assume that the guys are also getting the 6 TB boxes this time around?
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    It's safe to assume that the guys are also getting the 6 TB boxes this time around?

I would assume so, yes.
    The lack of new male clothing has me worried for the future of this game. I was hoping it would become/stay as successful as KKH but lately, I'm not so sure and it makes me sad.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Jane AireJane Aire Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks for creating that super cute opener for this thread, LindaVB!

Naturally, we're celebrating Valentine's Day a bit early this weekend with a dating event. And there's a hairstyle you can earn!

IMG_0839.jpg

Thank you so much Kalinda, so happy we have tbs again ❤❤
    Platform iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »

That's correct!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I wish I were excited, but I'm kind of not. :/
    The throwback boxes are glitched for me and I always get items I already own so opening them is not even fun for me.

I do hope the event items are nice, though.
    I'm kind of jealous that guys don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of k-gems to get a tb box but at the same time it's so lazy of glu? How hard can it be to design clothes for the male players? I'm really wondering what the reason behind this is.
    kiko.park wrote: »
    I'm kind of jealous that guys don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of k-gems to get a tb box but at the same time it's so lazy of glu? How hard can it be to design clothes for the male players? I'm really wondering what the reason behind this is.

Yeah, same! I guess they don't get enough inspiration for guys items, so maybe they are taking this update off to design some items for next update for the guys. At least, we can hope.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I would assume so, yes.
    The lack of new male clothing has me worried for the future of this game. I was hoping it would become/stay as successful as KKH but lately, I'm not so sure and it makes me sad.
    LindaVB wrote: »

I've been worried about K&K's future too recently! It's one of the first Glu game that had me really hooked and enjoyed playing for plenty of hours each day. I'm just not feeling the enthusiasm for the game in the past few updates. There has been lack of new major features, storyline, and weekend clothing for the guys. The only thing that's keeping me on playing the game is when there is a weekend event but that's all about it.

Aside from me being a debbie downer the hair looks a lot like Khloe's hair that she had in the Angel Ball! I love it!!
    VxrmqVa.jpg
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I've been worried about K&K's future too recently! It's one of the first Glu game that had me really hooked and enjoyed playing for plenty of hours each day. I'm just not feeling the enthusiasm for the game in the past few updates. There has been lack of new major features, storyline, and weekend clothing for the guys. The only thing that's keeping me on playing the game is when there is a weekend event but that's all about it.

Aside from me being a debbie downer the hair looks a lot like Khloe's hair that she had in the Angel Ball! I love it!!

Hey, Ladouuuce. Should I do/play this weekend event or will it be just a waste of time? Cuz 'til now nothing's changed with my stolen game data. I'm still waitin for the GLU rep's reply. -_- #tragic
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    I was playing my game and then this banner popup appeared on my screen. I thought that Linda may need to post this for future references for the weekend event encyclopedia thread.
    Ix4yWB.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    The lack of new storyline and no new clothes for men 3rd week in a row doesn't seem like it's a good thing.

And no fixes for all of us with houses "stuck" in party mode...
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Princess GarciaPrincess Garcia Registered Users 14 Posts
    I was playing my game and then this banner popup appeared on my screen. I thought that Linda would need to post this for future references for the weekend event encyclopedia thread.
    Ix4yWB.png

I saw this as well. And I thought oh my god. Is there a giftbox that I could open but glitching thats why don't see anything? 😂
    I saw this as well. And I thought oh my god. Is there a giftbox that I could open but glitching thats why don't see anything? 😂

Yeah it disappeared from my game quickly. I captured it so fast though. Lol :D

But is it really a glitch though?:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Oh gosh I hate how buggy my game is. It's glitchy, slow, and freezes. My game keeps on crashing and force closing. Smh:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Thank you, Carol Davida, I posted your pic in the encyclopedia thread!
    Does someone have a pic of the guys boxes? I know they are all Throwback boxes, but still would like to add them to the thread!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »

My sentiments exactly!! In as much as the TB events are an added bonus to the game, I'd rather I worked towards getting new and fresh stuff just like the ladies that play :) Cause at the moment the game looks like it's leaning majorly towards the ladies IMHO
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny