Any recent updates?

GlitternanaGlitternana Registered Users 16 Posts
I have not been getting any updates in this game lately. I am still not getting storyline tasks either. Anyone else having issues with this? Thanks!

Comments

• ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I have not been getting any updates in this game lately. I am still not getting storyline tasks either. Anyone else having issues with this? Thanks!

You're not the only once. I don't know why we don't get storyline anymore, not even with the weekend events. It's pretty boring without storyline so I hope one of the moderators can clarify why we aren't getting any.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I have not gotten any storylines for weeks, not from the last update nor from past weekend events... I'm just hoping they are preparing us for something awesome...
    And with K&K celebrating its one-year anniversary this Friday I'm actually anticipating an update today or tomorrow.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I have not gotten any storylines for weeks, not from the last update nor from past weekend events... I'm just hoping they are preparing us for something awesome...
    And with K&K celebrating its one-year anniversary this Friday I'm actually anticipating an update today or tomorrow.

I hope so too! We could use some new content and Work It events are hard to get through without any storyline gigs.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's not time for an update yet, but we do have a small surprise planned for the 1-year anniversary this week. Can't wait to celebrate with you guys!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Had a feeling we weren't gonna get an update but excited to see what y'all have planned for the 1 year anniversary. :)
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    It's not time for an update yet, but we do have a small surprise planned for the 1-year anniversary this week. Can't wait to celebrate with you guys!

Cannot wait for the one year anniversary this weekend
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! Can't wait!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    YASSS! Thanks Kalinda! I'm pumped up, cause I'm a girl in this game, and girls always get cuter stuff:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    YASSS! Thanks Kalinda! I'm pumped up, cause I'm a girl in this game, and girls always get cuter stuff:p

Like pharmacist lab coat *wink*
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Cant wait to see what's in store for the 1 year anniversary!!
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Haha you're lucky Vats! I low-key want to start all over with a female doll, they get new and fresh stuff compared to the guys ��
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm glad to hear there is at least a surprise for the 1 year anniversary! I'm hoping it involves a weekend storyline like the one that we had with Kendall's birthday bash. Do you guys remember? We had to do a 3 parter gig and and in the end we were rewarded with some K-Gems depending on the choices that we've made! Little touches like this makes the weekend events more enjoyable and memorable!
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    I'm so excited! Can't wait :-)