Game crash

Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
This weekend event my game start to crashing every few minutes. And everytime I move in same scenario, game keeps freezing just for about 1-2 seconds.
Due this crashing glitch I already lost one throwback box. When I was about to open one, game crashed. When I re-open the game, of course there was no option to open my throwback box again.

Android 4.4.2.

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm also experiencing this and I thought it was just me! Last night I couldn't even continue with the event and just decided to go to sleep. It would either freeze or crash and give me the notification of " Kendall&Kylie has stopped working".
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me as well, game keeps crashing & I collected the throwback box then I missed out on the item when I checked my closet it's not there. Please help us!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Game crashed again when I was about to collect the hair. I finished event, but hair not added to my wardrobe.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do you have any screenshots showing you finished? I would submit that to customer care, explain you didn't get the hair. And I'll tell glu about the crashing.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    This weekend event my game start to crashing every few minutes. And everytime I move in same scenario, game keeps freezing just for about 1-2 seconds.
    Due this crashing glitch I already lost one throwback box. When I was about to open one, game crashed. When I re-open the game, of course there was no option to open my throwback box again.

Android 4.4.2.

I experienced the same thing on the weekend. It continued to freeze and lag all the time. But everything is now running smoothly.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17