Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    A few suggestions:

* Sk8r girl clothes, plus a wearable skateboard for girls (guys already have)
    * A way to cancel a party if the house gets glitched. You wouldn't get anything but it would clear the house.
    * Occasional midweek stuff would be cool
    * More storylines!!
    * I would like to be able to wear tights under shorts. You could wear the shorts under a jacket for a "Chicago" look.
    * You should be able to take a longer selfie that shows your whole outfit down to the shoes. Maybe this would be something that you'd have to reach a certain level to unlock. But you get cute shoes and you make a good match with the outfit and then you can't even see them.
    FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm probably not the first to notice this but it seems like depending on what skin colour your doll is there are some makeup options that are filtered to one specific skin types. I believe that whatever the skin type that your doll has it can rock all of these colours!

That's why I'm making a suggestion to make it available for anyone to wear them! Please make it happen I don't even know why this is specialized to only certain skin colour types in the first place! Cmon Glu!

I've added some visual-aids and marked the colours from both types which are different. Also before I get any comments about one colour being the same I've made sure to check and even though it might seem like it the colour variations are different.
    4Qvf9S7.gif

Lips

PoMHgSI.gif

Eye Shadows

mazicmF.gif
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I'm probably not the first to notice this but it seems like depending on what skin colour your doll is there are some makeup options that are filtered to one specific skin types. I believe that whatever the skin type that your doll has it can rock all of these colours!

That's why I'm making a suggestion to make it available for anyone to wear them! Please make it happen I don't even know why this is specialized to only certain skin colour types in the first place! Cmon Glu!

I've added some visual-aids and marked the colours from both types which are different. Also before I get any comments about one colour being the same I've made sure to check and even though it might seem like it the colour variations are different.
    4Qvf9S7.gif

Lips

PoMHgSI.gif

Eye Shadows

mazicmF.gif

I agree! I think women of all shades should be able to wear whatever color makeup they'd like.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    • More storylines
    • Last played/ log in feature
    • More lip/eye/makeup colours
    • Advanced customisation on avatars
    • Purchase a vehicle
    • More tap-able objects
    • More clothes/accessories with updates
    • Midweek event (just like weekend event)
    • Lower prices on clothing items
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Where shall I begin :)
    - It would be amazing if tattoos could be placed on both hands instead of one
    -More clothing options for the guys
    -More destinations that have been left out like Africa *cute safari outfits would be much appreciated*
    -More storylines

And finally in as much as TB giftboxes are a fantastic idea, as a guy I need:
    -Earnable clothing and hair as the girls do instead of 6 TB boxes. It'll make it only fair. Guys also play this game you know! :)
    -The prize for opening one TB box reduced.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    I don't know if anyone already mentioned this, but..
    I just started thinking about the superstar event where you have to spend gems and realized that there could be an event for spending cash?? I think it would be cool! :rolleyes:
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
    Level: 21
  • okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    More party options like costume parties, where we can wear costumes and pool parties where we can wear swimsuits. Group selfies so everyone at the party can be in it.

Lower prices, more chats tabs, more in depth avatar customization, being able to filter the followers menu to only showing NPCs, krew members or just an online ranking board.

Being able to go on outings with friends, same like going on dates.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • ItsmeeItsmee Registered Users 11 Posts
    I was thinking if we could be able to purchase k gems with our earned cash in the game, like if I have $5000 I could buy 1000 k gems. Something like that
  • Cordelia_feelyaCordelia_feelya Registered Users 3 Posts
    The horse should be more rewarding than 3 energy. It's so expensive and gets you less than Malibu pup. Horses in real life are more expensive but are also more rewarding, I would argue. I wish I had known before buying!
  • dumdumdumdum Registered Users 6 Posts
    It'd be nice if when we went to an event and we invite a krew member, it went towards a gift box in the way sending kred in the chat does.
  • StopchelseaStopchelsea Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ava dark wrote: »
    Seeing information about a member that wants to join a private krew would be cool (the doll, how many followers they have, their level, etc.) because when someone wants to join, you have no idea what that person is like. Is he a newbie or an older player... It would be really helpful when managing a krew.
    Omg Ava! This is actually quite interesting because I wanted to ask if I could join the krew again? I left because I wanted to explore other krews but none ever seem to be as great as yours. :)
    dumdum wrote: »
    It'd be nice if when we went to an event and we invite a krew member, it went towards a gift box in the way sending kred in the chat does.

That's a good idea, each event you finish with a friend will earn points towards a gift box for both people. Maybe also add bonus points towards a gift box if the friend is in your krew. There can also be a limit on how many times you can use the same friend, so you will have to use multiple friends which could make the game more social.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
    Also it would be cool if you can carry your pets around in a bag or by a leash so you can get some extra energy wherever you're at instead of having to go back to your house.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    Omg Ava! This is actually quite interesting because I wanted to ask if I could join the krew again? I left because I wanted to explore other krews but none ever seem to be as great as yours. :)

Hey,Chelsea.You should have let me known that you are leaving so I was aware that you might be coming back. I can't kick anyone out now since everyone is active enough, if there's a free spot I'll let you know.
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
    Level: 21
    Okay thank you! Sorry I didn't let you know before.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    okayjon wrote: »
    Also it would be cool if you can carry your pets around in a bag or by a leash so you can get some extra energy wherever you're at instead of having to go back to your house.

This is an amazing idea okayjon! Just like in KKH where you walk your pet outside the home and different destinations :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    This is an amazing idea okayjon! Just like in KKH where you walk your pet outside the home and different destinations :D

I've never played KKH, but I do think it'll be cool to be able to take your pet with you. Maybe also if you can customize your pet with collars and little outfits. It would also be nice, if you can walk your dog with another friend and take selfies with them.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
    Like others have asked before, I will like to be able to buy a private jet and a car/bike/motorcycle so I don't have to spend money traveling. I'll also like to see realistic prices for clothing/accessories and also being able to save whole outfits.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Kendall and Kylie needs new looks! Here are some that I think would look great for their dolls.

169rx1u.jpg

I love all of those <3
    new hair colors (for ex. Cherry red, burgundry, and gray)
    add new nail polish colors
    3 new comebacks (it's getting kinda boring now being on the #1 spot on my faux social media account glu)
    lower the required points of the throwback/V.I.P. events and the pricing of the boxes too
    add a dark brown/black eye color (it kinda bothers me that my dolls don't have my eye color in rl when I started customizing them)
    add purchasable vehicles and a private jet (so that it's a one-time fee and then traveling would be free permanently)
    increase and boost up the energy bar on this game (gig events are so time consuming on this game)
    be able to send friends gifts in-game (whatever happened to sharing is caring glu⁉)
    add a bonus star for gig events (that would be helpful for the nonstop grinding)

I love those suggestions Carol
    I have made some ideas for additions for the game!

Start our own... *can introduce a new rival in the game, angry author/business owner.
    • clothing pop up shop, Kylie helps us out with the idea of it and eventually start one to receive weekly cheques. can do part time to earn cash.
    • book series, K&K can talk about their success with their own book and persuade us to make our own! actually receive royalties. (hi NMTE players) do book signings, vlogs to promote, get on the best seller list, etc.
    Expand more on the mobile system in game! Be verified and start having partnerships with different companies to earn new prizes.

More storylines involving walking down the runaway... NY fashion week, red carpets, social parties, etc.

New VIP's and storyline involving K&K BFF's, introduction of private chats with more of our friends aside from the
    #KrewGoals!, benefit from increasing our friend points with our contacts (max points=increase in bonus event points on weekend events when invited), and like what others say bring the gifting feature to K&K.

Bring new facials involving Kylie's makeup line (Kylie Cosmetics)... coloured eyeliners, new lip colours, eye shadows, etc.

Loving this idea Ladouce
  • MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Update the graphics, the game looks very dull.
  • MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Also, their should be a way to send items to other krew members, like hairstyles!
  • MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    new hair colors (for ex. Cherry red, burgundry, and gray)
    add new nail polish colors
    3 new comebacks (it's getting kinda boring now being on the #1 spot on my faux social media account glu)
    lower the required points of the throwback/V.I.P. events and the pricing of the boxes too
    add a dark brown/black eye color (it kinda bothers me that my dolls don't have my eye color in rl when I started customizing them)
    add purchasable vehicles and a private jet (so that it's a one-time fee and then traveling would be free permanently
    increase and boost up the energy bar on this game (gig events are so time consuming on this game)
    be able to send friends gifts in-game (whatever happened to sharing is caring glu⁉)
    add a bonus star for gig events (that would be helpful for the nonstop grinding)

I echo all of these, but especially the travel one I bolded. I didn't mind paying for Falcon Travel at first because it saved money up for me, but now that I haven't had storyline for months and the only time I use it is on weekend events, it's not worth it to plunk down gems every month for the service. Please just give us a one-time purchaseable option for travel.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I would welcome some storyline with Kylie about opening her new shops and adding her cosmetics to the game.
    Also she started with clothing line, this would be great storyline too and adding them to game would be fine.

Why this game can't keep up with girls real life and is based just on weekend events without any story & any career?
    New clothing, especially affordable tops.
    More hairstyles, maybe some that are cash instead of k-gems.
    Definitely more quests for the story line, many people don't have much to do in the game now.
    or4nPEg.png
    Hey! What ever happened to this NPC? Scotty Cunha!? Let's not forget that he is still in the game! I'd love to see more of him from what I recall when he was first introduced I only had 1 or 2 encounter with him and it wasn't even that long. Why not make use of him I believe that his hair stylist career can be more involved in the game when we have to do appearances. Like extra fans when we call him over to do our hair? Re-introduce him! Have him available as a contact, raise your friendship level with him and each time it increases we are rewarded with an exclusive hair!

So much possibilities and it doesn't even just have to be him with this kind of feature. Raise your friendship with Emily again after your big conflict! I mean she can give me a friendship bracelet in the first level, it might be pretty childish but that's what her attitude is like (still holding grudges) LOL. We can have Lars Owen, and Zoe Pereira introduce a new photo career, I mean did you see Kendall's photos for LOVE magazine?! She has an eye for photography this way we can unlock new background for our phones!

Speaking of photos we can also have a whole line of missions for our own Calendar, like Kylie! Make it interesting where we actually have to dress up in a theme for each month of the year, it can introduce new locations, and in the end we can see its final product! Did I also mention how fast the year has been going? Next thing you know it's already Coachella month again! Now that's something to think about since the Jenner sister are pretty involved in that.

I'm an avid fan of KUWTK and from it I can tell that K&K are very into animals and I'm not just talking about cats and dogs. I'm talking about farm animals remember Kendall's pet pig? Or Kylie's chicken? Introduce a rural location away from the city! Walk or ride our pets I mean that horse needs some exercise from time to time! Speaking of walking, it's has already been a year and there is no single vehicle introduced in the game. I really feel like the game has so much potential especially when you know K&K and what their personality is like.

If Glu feels like they need K&K so start thriving, a great way to attract the teen demographic is by introducing youtubers like they did in the past with Joey Graceffa! I'm a big fan of him and love his videos and when I saw his avatar in the game advertisement It made me so excited! If you guys also don't know Kylie and Gigi Gorgeous (another successful youtuber) are friends.
    yuB2UQn.jpg
    yuB2UQn.jpg

Did they actually do this? Looks pretty awesome, I watch a lot of Joey Graceffa.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
    okayjon wrote: »
    Did they actually do this? Looks pretty awesome, I watch a lot of Joey Graceffa.

Yep! This was a legit advertisement for Joey's show when it first came out. I also remembered something about unlocking a puzzle once you have watched the show.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I completely agree with you, Ladouce! This game has such potential. I'm just hoping they take some of these suggestions into consideration.
    yuB2UQn.jpg
    Oh and this looks so awesome!! I have been playing since day 1, but never saw this!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________