Awarded 200 k-gems disappeared without a reason

GemaGema Registered Users 3 Posts
I've reached 1m followers, (there was a task to reach 1m followers and the award was 200 k-gems) but all these 200 k-gems disappeared after I reentered the game an hour later, just as if they were never given to me.

The glu support told me that the reason was the lack of free space on my phone (i have 1.99 gb free), that's why the progress didn't save correctly.

This isn't the first time kgems awards disappear from my game account with no reason! I just think it is deeply unfair. Why then all of my other progress was saved, including the fact that I've completed that task? What is the point of playing then, if such situations may happen again and again? 200 k-gems for me is hella a lot to miss without any reason.

I don't even know where to write, and whom should I ask for help, if Glu Customer's Care people are so terribly ignorant.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry, but Customer Care would be the final say in this. I've seen a lot of problems when you don't have 2GB free, can you try deleting any old programs or things you no longer need or use? And, write back to them on the same ticket, I would thank them for the advice, tell them you made room, you now have XXXX room free, and point blank ask them if they will restore those gems for you. Be polite, and good luck. This is what I'd do if it were me. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    When I reached #5 position in my friend list, I was supposed to get 200 k-gems and 25000 dollars, and I didn't receive them. I sent a ticket to glu and after few days, I received everything. I sent screens too, even if if I had no "proof" because I couldn't know this would happen.
    I hope you'll be able to receive them :(
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Avakkg wrote: Β»
    When I reached #5 position in my friend list, I was supposed to get 200 k-gems and 25000 dollars, and I didn't receive them. I sent a ticket to glu and after few days, I received everything. I sent screens too, even if if I had no "proof" because I couldn't know this would happen.
    I hope you'll be able to receive them :(

Same with me! Though I'm supposed to only get 50k-gems for reaching 10K followers (if I'm not mistaken with the # of followers required) I got 50 k-gems at first but when I tried to exit and load the game again I'm 55k-gems short. Sooo weird. I have about 4gb free storage. Really weird. I also sent a ticket to GLU about this and screenshots and still nada from them. Did GLU respond to you Avakkg???
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • GemaGema Registered Users 3 Posts
    One more thing happened. I passed my rival Aubrey on the follower's list and again 200 k-gems disappeared right after I entered a closet. I contacted Customer Care and explained the issue once again, telling them how I now miss 400 k-gems! They responded to me after about 3 days, asking me to send a screenshot showing me being above my rival Aubrey on the Followers list. I have a screenshot, but can not send it to them, can you imagine?? Every time I attach the screenshot it keeps on saying "Something went wrong, try again, etc." I guess it's all because of an internet restrictions that I have in my country on internet communication. I've asked them about any other way to send screenshots, but still haven't heard anything back. They probably won't accept any other ways, so I guess it is all pointless in my situation, but you may have yours back, since you sent them a screenshot. But they have only asked a screenshot from me passing rival, which means they won't compensate reaching followers milestone awards... idk

(Btw, I remember how not much of k-gems disappeared first time when I reached that first milestone, just like you described, though I forgot about it then, and thought that it will be back, this might be just some kind of mistake, until it happened again, and now AGAIN)

It's ironic to see every time I enter the game the pop up text under the loading bar saying "reaching followers milestones awards you with lots of k-gems". Yeah..lol.
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Same with me! Though I'm supposed to only get 50k-gems for reaching 10K followers (if I'm not mistaken with the # of followers required) I got 50 k-gems at first but when I tried to exit and load the game again I'm 55k-gems short. Sooo weird. I have about 4gb free storage. Really weird. I also sent a ticket to GLU about this and screenshots and still nada from them. Did GLU respond to you Avakkg???

They replied and I received everything
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • GemaGema Registered Users 3 Posts
    Asked for help multiple times, and have got no compensation at all. In case you ever talk to Glu support representative named XXXXXXXXXX (and for some unfortunate reason I only have him to reply to every of my thread) just keep in mind that the conversation will be pointless. Even when he said he returned a half of gems (only for passing Aubrey) I haven't got anything, and for my multiple complaints never again did I get a reply. Bye - bye, my k-gems... I guess ://
    I hope one day Glu will be more attentive to its players, or at least check if every of their Customers care people do their job. "Customers care" they call it, while don't really care about their customers at all. Too disappointed.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Gema, I'm sorry but I had to edit out the name of the glu rep. The use of real names when talking about others is not permitted. I'm sorry you weren't able to fully get back what you were looking for.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary