02/16/2017 Weekend event - 1 Year Anniversary!

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
Twelve more hours till the weekend event starts!
It's not time for an update yet, but we do have a small surprise planned for the 1-year anniversary this week. Can't wait to celebrate with you guys!

I can't wait to see what Glu has in store for us at K&K!!

But from all of us:

giphy.gif

IMG_6281.jpg
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Twelve more hours till the weekend event starts!

I can't wait to see what Glu has in store for us at K&K!!

But from all of us:

giphy.gif

IMG_6281.jpg

I'm excited just as you are LindaVB about the 1st Anniversary surprise Glu has in store for us! :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Princess GarciaPrincess Garcia Registered Users 14 Posts
    OOOOH YEAH! I do hope they give us something good! ��
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm sensing that it'll be a party event since it's K&K game's 1st anniversary.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Maybe it'll be a Superstar Event?!
    Haven't had that in a while. And since it'll be their 1 year anniversary, maybe they'll mix it up by giving us double the kgems purchased just like the Black Friday event last year? #WishfulThinking Ooh and a decent storyline!

Can't wait!
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Yeah i'm sure it will be a superstar event, it's been a while!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for starting the thread, LindaVB

We're having a Super Star event, plus a special sale! You can see the surprise from Perry at the beginning of the 1-Year Anniversary event :)

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thanks, Kalinda! I love the earnables! and I'm excited to see what i get in my TB boxes!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I really hope the special sale isn't the 1st year anniversary surprise...cause i'll be very disappointed haha. And i'm glad it's a superstar event, i really don't like those earnables :D
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I really hope the special sale isn't the 1st year anniversary surprise...cause i'll be very disappointed haha. And i'm glad it's a superstar event, i really don't like those earnables :D

No it is not! Look what Kalinda said
    You can see the surprise from Perry at the beginning of the 1-Year Anniversary event :)

So sad we need 4K, really, I'll never finish one superstar event
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
    Oh ok good! I thought that when she said "you can see the surprise from Perry" she was talking about the sale because she talks about it right before!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Welp I won't be participating in their one year anniversary event but good luck to everyone that's participating :)

plus the earnables aren't cute to me
    Thanks for the spoiler Kalinda!! :)
    I'll definitely sit this one out and spare my k gems, but good luck to everyone that will be participating!
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Ugh, my free flights don't end til the 23rd so I have to save enough gems for that. Wish we could save up flight miles.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Ugh, my free flights don't end til the 23rd so I have to save enough gems for that. Wish we could save up flight miles.

Is there a way to check when they end cause I have no clue when mine do XD
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow I'm quite disappointed about this one. I really wanted a party event. Thanks anyway Kalinda! At least, I'll have the weekend off though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    Is there a way to check when they end cause I have no clue when mine do XD

I wondered that too and I don't think there is. I only remember cause I started on my brother's birthday lol.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    When do weekend events start for KKG??
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    When do weekend events start for KKG??

In an hour and 8 minutes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    ISQz6DJ.jpg

Happy one year anniversary guys! I actually just got the high fever today and have been feeling so weak but I thought i'd hop in and celebrate with you guys. I'm so excited for the small surprise only 20 minutes left!!

Anyone els see this banner going around social media from Kylie and Kendall. I'm not sure if it's just me but I took a few graphic design class here and there and learned to work with gradients etc. The eyes that the male and female dolls have looks very different! It has more depth than the solid eye colours that we have right now and I love it. Could it be something that we can look forward to in the near future? :o
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    It's pretty messed up how all the he clothing prices end in 49 or 99, but the prize levels are all multiples of 50. So, for example, I wanted to reach the 250 points, meaning I would have to spend 250 gems. I couldn't just buy something that cost 249 gems, because I'd be one gem short to recieve the box. So I was forced to buy something that cost 299 gems. Luckily I had ~320 gems, but what if I had only had 280 gems?? In theory, it should be enough that I should be able to win the 250 gem prize, but in reality it would not be possible, as there at is not way to spend at least 250 gems without spending at least 299. Just another example of the shady little tricks this game uses to manipulate us into spending more.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    It's pretty messed up how all the he clothing prices end in 49 or 99, but the prize levels are all multiples of 50. So, for example, I wanted to reach the 250 points, meaning I would have to spend 250 gems. I couldn't just buy something that cost 249 gems, because I'd be one gem short to recieve the box. So I was forced to buy something that cost 299 gems. Luckily I had ~320 gems, but what if I had only had 280 gems?? In theory, it should be enough that I should be able to win the 250 gem prize, but in reality it would not be possible, as there at is not way to spend at least 250 gems without spending at least 299. Just another example of the shady little tricks this game uses to manipulate us into spending more.

You know, I thought about it as well when I bought something a while ago. I was targeting the 250k-gem prize but I was 2 k-gems short! I have about 248 frikking k-gems. Such a bummer. I bought another item which costs 49. SMH -__- Maybe they should put more items with reasonable price. Cuz we're not all rich here. -__-
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy First Anniversary Kendall&Kylie!

Thanks for the good memories, nice clothes and amazing friends/krew that you brought me!

Can't believe it's been a year that I was playing the game crazily during all night to be able to unlock the krossover event!:p

Hope the future will be even more bright and that the dev team start to listen more the players from now on
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Good luck everyone :)
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    That can be frustrating! When I get stuck and have only one more K-Gem to spend, I "charm" a romantic contact at a hangout spot to help push me I to the next prize level. Only five K-Gems (but obviously not an ideal solution) :-)
  • Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    HGal wrote: »
    That can be frustrating! When I get stuck and have only one more K-Gem to spend, I "charm" a romantic contact at a hangout spot to help push me I to the next prize level. Only five K-Gems (but obviously not an ideal solution) :-)
    Oh that's pretty good! I'll have to remember that one. What I did was refuse all of Perry's gigs, then called him back like 5 minutes early (I set a timer). But your way is a lot easier!
    FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
  • Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    I totally noticed the k-gem situation too! But I guess you can get around it by charming someone, like HGal suggested. I don't see it as a really big deal though, since you can get around it easily.
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
    Level: 21