Saved games that isn't mine.

AnnelizieAnnelizie Registered Users 32 Posts
Why my game is finding saved games that isn't mine? This has happened 2 times already, i'm starting to get worried....

Comments

• AnnelizieAnnelizie Registered Users 32 Posts
    OMG I LOST MY DOLL I CAN'T BELIEVE !!!!!!!!
    My game was replaced for god knows who, what the hell???? How could this happened???? OMG I seriously can't believe in this
    The game is connected on my Facebook and my google play, HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?????? Another save game that isn't mine!!! OMG I'm so mad right now
    What the hell???? Omgggg
    Me before

http://m.imgur.com/cWH4Z3T

Me after (print took by my friend)

http://imgur.com/mTI9FtL

I'm crying
    Before level 21
    After level 6

I'm so frustrating
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    You aren't the first person that's happened to me as well as a lot of other gamers i never click on it i exit the game every time and play as my own game because if you click on it, it's gonna give you that person's game and 9 times out of 10 they have yours or you and that person are gonna be playing with the same account whereas your doll and your hard work and progress is gonna be lost forever, you are never ever supposed to click on that pop up when it says that they've found a saved account because you know that it isn't yours so why click on it??? Next time just screenshot it and exit the game then message GLU and tell them what's going on because most times those are hackers trying to get into your game. Since you did that, Glu more than likely can't do anything about it but you can try and message them however if you don't have proof about that saved game pop up they still probably won't do anything...I'm sorry that happened to you tho.
    astray wrote: »
    You aren't the first person that's happened to me as well as a lot of other gamers i never click on it i exit the game every time and play as my own game because if you click on it, it's gonna give you that person's game and 9 times out of 10 they have yours or you and that person are gonna be playing with the same account whereas your doll and your hard work and progress is gonna be lost forever, you are never ever supposed to click on that pop up when it says that they've found a saved account because you know that it isn't yours so why click on it??? Next time just screenshot it and exit the game then message GLU and tell them what's going on because most times those are hackers trying to get into your game. Since you did that, Glu more than likely can't do anything about it but you can try and message them however if you don't have proof about that saved game pop up they still probably won't do anything...I'm sorry that happened to you tho.

But the thing is, i never clicked on the pop-up, i refused the game found
    As you can see on my friend's screenshot, the doll is totally different from the small photo, which would be my old doll, and still continues using my name, but when i enter the game, her name is Zoey
  • kikagbckikagbc Registered Users 5 Posts
    the same thing happen to me. now when i enter the game open on the inicial screen. I choose use saved game. It finds my game, i click to use save data and goes back to inicial screen. I already lost my game 2 times because nor Google Play or Facebook can't find my saved data. I will lost my third game? Im seriously considering dump this game. Its all about trouble....
    kikagbc wrote: »
    the same thing happen to me. now when i enter the game open on the inicial screen. I choose use saved game. It finds my game, i click to use save data and goes back to inicial screen.

For me, it shows the saved game that is not mine.
    I keep wondering how this happened, if it's connected through my facebook and my Google Play, and I've never shared my ID to anyone
    kikagbc wrote: »
    Im seriously considering dump this game. Its all about trouble....
    RIGHT??? I already have the krew problem, the gift box problem, a date problem, that makes me post fail dates, making me lose a lot of followers.
    I love this game, but its so unplayable, i'm considering dump as well
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Y'know, it happened to me 2 weeks ago and infuriatingly, someone stole my game data. So whenever I play I see some strange progress in my game. That thief had a lot of nerve to spend my cash and k-gems as well! SMH >;O The most upsetting part is I've sent a ticket to GLU about this but still no response from them. That feeling when K&K feels soooooooooo unsafe to play because GLU gives access to people about other players' game data. Assume that GLU compensates and helps us start over. BUT what assurance do we have that this "stealing activity or giving access to other player's data" won't happen again?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Annelizie wrote: »
    But the thing is, i never clicked on the pop-up, i refused the game found
    As you can see on my friend's screenshot, the doll is totally different from the small photo, which would be my old doll, and still continues using my name, but when i enter the game, her name is Zoey

hmmm that is strange, that has never happened to me before when i exit the game but i forgot to ask did you quickly clear the cache after exiting the game so my fault on that part? Annelizie are you playing on android or IOS? did you report it to GLU staff or a GLU moderator on here it seems that your game might have been hacked by someone through Facebook, did you try logging out of Facebook and just logging into game centre or your google account? Quite truthfully Facebook is a tad bit buggy as well and it will mess up your game and pathe the way for hackers to get into your game I had that issue myself for some reason my game would have a new game that wasn't mine pop up constantly even after I'd reject it the level and gems and money amount would be super low and the name was different so I knew it wasn't mine so I'd exit same **** would happen so I stopped using facebook for a bit to test it out and it was facebook or it could also be Google causing the issue. As I mentioned before you could have also screenshot the pop up as soon as it happened that way you could have it as proof to send as well since GLU can be difficult as well but just send the screenshots your friend got for you to GLU hopefully they can help you out once again I am sorry that happened to you, I know how frustrating it is.
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Y'know, it happened to me 2 weeks ago and infuriatingly, someone stole my game data. So whenever I play I see some strange progress in my game. That thief had a lot of nerve to spend my cash and k-gems as well! SMH >;O The most upsetting part is I've sent a ticket to GLU about this but still no response from them. That feeling when K&K feels soooooooooo unsafe to play because GLU gives access to people about other players' game data. Assume that GLU compensates and helps us start over. BUT what assurance do we have that this "stealing activity or giving access to other player's data" won't happen again?

I doubt glu gave anyone access to your data since that's against the law and you could file a lawsuit against them and it breaches their contract. As soon as people post their information publicly on here that involves the game for example ID's they remove them or message you and asks you politely to remove the information because it gives hackers easy access to hack you so I doubt they'd expose your information to anyone cause like I stated you along with any other person that plays this game could sue them for breaching their contract :)

you more than likely got hacked this game is not hard to hack it seems and I'm guessing they have yet to do anything about it or have they suggested you start over which is frustrating and unfair considering how far most people get and how much money they spend in this game? Try contacting them again i am sorry this happened to you.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm sorry that y'all game data were stolen and now other players have access to your game.:(

As astray has mentioned, I've been there before and the damage had been done. It sucks, but I got through with it and I didn't give up on this game. I remembered when I saw other players saved game popups on my device's screen, I've never ever loaded their game on my device because 9 times out of 10 I know for a fact that I will lose my saved old game permanently.

Word of advice: before you'd decide to restart your game and if you earned any specialty/exclusive event clothing, please don't hesitate to contact the mod eggsandbananas via PM. I got all of my event clothing back transferred/restored onto my new game.

I know that Facebook is a problematic glitch and it was the cause of 7 other players who loaded my game on their devices and had access to my game (that's what eggsandbananas told me). I've addressed that issue to the glu mod on the forums numerous times and it's such a **** shame that glu never bother to find a resolution to this. When I did had no other choice but to restart my game, I still saw other players saved games popups, I'd figured out that Facebook was buggy. I've asked a fellow forum member on how to disconnect my game from Facebook on a previous weekend event thread. I followed these step-by-step instructions and voila it worked! My current game is now only connected to Google. I don't see anymore other players saved game popups on my device's screen and nobody else has access to my game except for me. So, don't give up. There's hope.:)

P.S. I'm just replying on my posting to this thread. I'm just speaking on my own experience as a player whose saved game was stolen too. I wanna help and advise others who's going through the same thing as I did before. Been there. Done that.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I know it's really frustrating when you lose a lot of game progress, but as I mentioned in my private messages to Annelize our Customer Care team has a process for handling these situations so it's best to contact them.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I'm sorry that y'all game data were stolen and now other players have access to your game.:(

As astray has mentioned, I've been there before and the damage had been done. It sucks, but I got through with it and I didn't give up on this game. I remembered when I saw other players saved game popups on my device's screen, I've never ever loaded their game on my device because 9 times out of 10 I know for a fact that I will lose my saved old game permanently.

Word of advice: before you'd decide to restart your game and if you earned any specialty/exclusive event clothing, please don't hesitate to contact the mod eggsandbananas via PM. I got all of my event clothing back transferred/restored onto my new game.

I know that Facebook is a problematic glitch and it was the cause of 7 other players who loaded my game on their devices and had access to my game (that's what eggsandbananas told me). I've addressed that issue to the glu mod on the forums numerous times and it's such a **** shame that glu never bother to find a resolution to this. When I did had no other choice but to restart my game, I still saw other players saved games popups, I'd figured out that Facebook was buggy. I've asked a fellow forum member on how to disconnect my game from Facebook on a previous weekend event thread. I followed these step-by-step instructions and voila it worked! My current game is now only connected to Google. I don't see anymore other players saved game popups on my device's screen and nobody else has access to my game except for me. So, don't give up. There's hope.:)

P.S. I'm just replying on my posting to this thread. I'm just speaking on my own experience as a player whose saved game was stolen too. I wanna help and advise others who's going through the same thing as I did before. Been there. Done that.

Same with me Carol when people ask me how to remove their game from Facebook i tell them to simply logout of Facebook because it's easy for people to hack your game
    through Facebook that's why i only use Google as well Carol.
    Syndra x wrote: »
    That's what I told them when they asked me if I agreed to start over, I do not want it to happen again, I love this game and I spend a lot of time playing it, especially when there are events.
    did you quickly clear the cache after exiting the game so my fault on that part?
    i didn't, why? this is important?
    Annelizie are you playing on android or IOS?
    Android.
    did you report it to GLU staff or a GLU moderator on here it seems that your game might have been hacked by someone through Facebook, did you try logging out of Facebook and just logging into game centre or your google account? Quite truthfully Facebook is a tad bit buggy as well and it will mess up your game and pathe the way for hackers to get into your game I had that issue myself for some reason my game would have a new game that wasn't mine pop up constantly even after I'd reject it the level and gems and money amount would be super low and the name was different so I knew it wasn't mine so I'd exit same **** would happen so I stopped using facebook for a bit to test it out and it was facebook or it could also be Google causing the issue.
    I already reported, I'm waiting, but they are taking to long... I never logged out my facebook, I had no idea that this would be a problem...
    As I mentioned before you could have also screenshot the pop up as soon as it happened that way you could have it as proof to send as well since GLU can be difficult as well but just send the screenshots your friend got for you to GLU hopefully they can help you out once again I am sorry that happened to you, I know how frustrating it is.
    I have this photo I took from my iphone : http://imgur.com/a/ZhqPu
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Same with me Carol when people ask me how to remove their game from Facebook i tell them to simply logout of Facebook because it's easy for people to hack your game
    through Facebook that's why i only use Google as well Carol.

Yeah, it's kinda crazy how I had to get to the root of the problem and glu couldn't help me out with that.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Same here, i've never loaded their game also.
    Really??? I have a few exclusive items, when this happened, my exclusive items were the first things that came to my mind.
    Thanks for the facebook advice, i will never login in o facebook again.
    Look what Glu answered me via email LOL

"I investigated your account and see that there are multiple devices linked to your account. I want to inform that it is difficult to save the game on more than one device. I will suggest you please play the game on a single device to avoid these type issues in the future."

Really Glu???? Again this nonsense about other devices? I just use ONE device, i've had problems about it once and i never entered my game with another device bc i'm not dumb, maybe it's because SOMEONE ELSE IS STEALING my game, have you thought about that yet? GOD
    They look like robots with these answers
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.