Throwback boxes (prize won nowhere to be found in my closet)

gellianndgelliannd Registered Users 16 Posts
Can anyone help me pls? After opening my 2nd tb box during this work it event, I won a hair and I tried it on my doll then my game froze. I waited for a minute hoping it would be back to normal but it didn't so I came off the game and played kkh for a while before getting back to playing kkg, I looked for the hair I won but it is nowhere to be found in my closet and my 2nd tb box was already marked check.

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Did you by any chance take a screenshot of the hair you won?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BellavitaBellavita Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost all my kgem and I couldn't even open the two tb 📦 box . Am so angry this is the second time they taken all my kgem and no reward..am even fed up I won't to even delete the game ..
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    I had the same issue with a bracelet from a box today. Nowhere to be found but I've sent a screenshot to Glu Support in the hopes that it will be given properly.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Great advice, but when you contact Customer Care, andsend the screenshot, include your ID number. You should copy that number and keep it in a safe place. Only give it to glu staff,
    and never post it publicly. I'm sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dumdumdumdum Registered Users 6 Posts
    This happened to me too. When I contacted support they said I won't be getting anything to replace it and I should be sure to play when I'm on a strong wifi connection (even though I was when I didn't get my reward). Sorry it happened to you too but sadly I've heard of it happening to a number of people.
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    ^That's what happened to me too!! I don't understand how they can blame it on something that didn't happen at the time (my wifi is fine, and I have 18gb of free space on my phone), and refuse to give it, even with a screenshot as proof that I received the item in a box. It's so dodgy...
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Katie_yk wrote: »
    ^That's what happened to me too!! I don't understand how they can blame it on something that didn't happen at the time (my wifi is fine, and I have 18gb of free space on my phone), and refuse to give it, even with a screenshot as proof that I received the item in a box. It's so dodgy...

I'm sorry that happened to you but there's nothing we can do about it. We just have to hope they solve the glitches from their side
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny