Completing offers

Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
Hi guys,

I have a question for those who complete offers for k-gems or energy. I sometimes do get these offers and they're usually where you have to register for a free 7 day trial and provide your credit card info. Do any of you complete these ? (and then obviously cancell the subscription to any of these sites) I am kinda scared to complete these kind of offers because I tried looking into one of the sites that I saw an offer from over my computer and it didn't even load BUT I found their fb page and I saw a person's review that they were a scam... so it seems kinda suspicious, or am I just paranoid? :D I mean, is glu aware of their offers?
Kendall & Kylie game
Name: Ava Dark
Level: 21

Comments

• SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    My advice would be to never complete the offers where they want you to provide your credit card info. You will probably regret it. But i do some of those offers, only the ones that involve games though, like the ones that ask you to complete this or that game until level 10, or to complete the tutorial!

I'm currently playing game of war to win 3900 gems! The game sucks though and the graphics are horrendous haha. I feel like a thirteen year old boy when i play it but hey it's for the good cause!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I stay away from anything that indicates 'survey' it means they'll have you entering your email repeatedly, go through 9 pages of
    'anyone in your household have a headache in the past year' you'll be signing up for so much spam.

I only do video other offers, and app downloads. I can try something to level 6 for a payoff of Gems. You can always uninstall after you get the payoff if you don't want it cluttering up you device. Those are the only offers I trust. Everything else.....Cheetos vs Lays and other things just don't work, at least for me. Videos and apps. But screenshot the offer details. I thought I was to level up to 6, it was Headquarters to level 6. But they pay with no problem.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ItsmeeItsmee Registered Users 11 Posts
    Ava dark wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have a question for those who complete offers for k-gems or energy. I sometimes do get these offers and they're usually where you have to register for a free 7 day trial and provide your credit card info. Do any of you complete these ? (and then obviously cancell the subscription to any of these sites) I am kinda scared to complete these kind of offers because I tried looking into one of the sites that I saw an offer from over my computer and it didn't even load BUT I found their fb page and I saw a person's review that they were a scam... so it seems kinda suspicious, or am I just paranoid? :D I mean, is glu aware of their offers?

I've done a couple, I did one for gamefly, Hulu, ABC mouse, and got the gems, I haven't had any problems.
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    I've signed up for one using my card after doing some light research on the company, and initially didn't receive my gems, but followed up 4 or 5 times until they finally sent them. Then I cancelled the subscription in time and was not charged. I'm not sure if I would do it again unless I was desperate :-/
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I am always completing offers. Either getting to a certain level in a game or completing the tutorial. I've done a couple survey offers before but like mentioned above, you're just signing up for a ton of spam. But I've never done offers which ask for your credit card details as I don't want to risk being ripped off. But as of late, I complete the offers where you have to subscribe to a mobile service (12.95 p/week) with a valid mobile number. I'm on a prepaid mobile plan so I've never ever been charged the weekly fee. But I'm still able to compete those offers without a hassle. And I find those offers payout more gems than most. Just be sure to screenshot everything you do as proof.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17