Is there just no storyline?

KingKhloe0011KingKhloe0011 Registered Users 15 Posts
So after all the dark defenders stuff (I think I got up to the 3rd) there's absolutely nothing. Like is that it? Or is it a glitch?

Comments

• ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    So after all the dark defenders stuff (I think I got up to the 3rd) there's absolutely nothing. Like is that it? Or is it a glitch?

I'm afraid that are the last quests. I never got any new ones after Dark Defenders III. There's still four or five weeks to go till the next update but I hope we don't have to wait that long for new quests. We used to always get three new ones with every weekend event but that's also been a while. I would love to know the reason behind all this and have asked for clarification multiple times but never got it so it seems we just have to wait patiently.
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    Glu is about the worst company I've ever seen for updates and bug fixes. Thy couldn't be bothered to fix their Katy Perry and Britney Spears games, they just dropped them. I'm scared K&K and Nicki Minaj will met the same fate.
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    True, I'm only on level 23, and there are 35, and I already don't have quests anymore. It's frustrating.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    In KK:H if we're waiting for an update to bring more storyline, it's a great time to amass more weath and achievement. Side gigs are wonderful. And build up your relztonships. I see it as an opportunity to do what I want in the game, what I want to work on, instead of what'she mandated by storyline.

And we don't know all the factors behind the dropping of games. We know Kim and her sisters are staunchly behind the game, supporting it and being involved in it'so development. Who knows the situation with the others. Sometimes things sound great on the drawing board, but interest wanes. Maybe three was no real 'star' interest after all. So yeah, waiting for an update can be a drag , but K&K is strong. I bet when the update comes, along with storyline are probably the very fixes you'very been waiting for. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary